Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Holiday stuff for holiday stuff!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@calankh

Awesome. Toss it to meh! Chest or skin is both fine - my extra is still unpacked, so I can field both. :D
@calankh

Awesome. Toss it to meh! Chest or skin is both fine - my extra is still unpacked, so I can field both. :D
DQ9DP8W.png
@calankh

Re: Fallout ... Hm. I'm afraid not, no. I'm only willing to do a straight-up trade in that case. :(

At best, I could toss in a spare familiar or something from my other thread, but.
@calankh

Re: Fallout ... Hm. I'm afraid not, no. I'm only willing to do a straight-up trade in that case. :(

At best, I could toss in a spare familiar or something from my other thread, but.
DQ9DP8W.png
@azure well I do need a few of those. would you consider adding a snow streak (20k) and death seeker (9k)?
@azure well I do need a few of those. would you consider adding a snow streak (20k) and death seeker (9k)?
@calankh

Hmm. Hum hum. Alright, fine. I'll go for that. :)
@calankh

Hmm. Hum hum. Alright, fine. I'll go for that. :)
DQ9DP8W.png
@Azure, spiffy I will send that skin over as well :)
@Azure, spiffy I will send that skin over as well :)
@Azure - would you be willing to trade either a Cerebral Chest or a Starflight Chest for my Sunchaser Jewelry?
@Azure - would you be willing to trade either a Cerebral Chest or a Starflight Chest for my Sunchaser Jewelry?
@Nightglade

I would absolutely be willing to give you either, yes! Just tell me which one you'd like. :D
@Nightglade

I would absolutely be willing to give you either, yes! Just tell me which one you'd like. :D
DQ9DP8W.png
^
^
DQ9DP8W.png
@Azure - Ack! I'm so sorry--I was so caught up in trading that jewelry that I forgot it was still on the Auction House! It sold this morning... sorry about that. ^^;;
@Azure - Ack! I'm so sorry--I was so caught up in trading that jewelry that I forgot it was still on the Auction House! It sold this morning... sorry about that. ^^;;
@Nightglade

Ack. D:

*sniffles* Ah well. Hopefully I'll find another!
@Nightglade

Ack. D:

*sniffles* Ah well. Hopefully I'll find another!
DQ9DP8W.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10