Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Holiday stuff for holiday stuff!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
^
^
DQ9DP8W.png
^
^
DQ9DP8W.png
^
^
DQ9DP8W.png
^
^
DQ9DP8W.png
@azure

I have the Boulder Opal skin from the Veined Chest. Are you interested in trading any items for that?
@azure

I have the Boulder Opal skin from the Veined Chest. Are you interested in trading any items for that?
@Tessa

I literally JUST got that one myself. Sorry. :(
@Tessa

I literally JUST got that one myself. Sorry. :(
DQ9DP8W.png
@azure

That's fine! Congrats! :)
@azure

That's fine! Congrats! :)
@azure

would you be interested in the terracotta skin?
@azure

would you be interested in the terracotta skin?
@calankh

Yes, but the only thing I can trade for it is a Boulder Opal skin. Basically, I won't trade retired/unavailable things for things that are available. :)
@calankh

Yes, but the only thing I can trade for it is a Boulder Opal skin. Basically, I won't trade retired/unavailable things for things that are available. :)
DQ9DP8W.png
@azure sure that works for me. random has not been nice to me this event, I have gotten 4 terracotta skins.

edit: I do have a spare fallout skin. I'm interested in the starflight but it's worth about 30k less than my skin, would you be willing to swap the fallout for starflight + 30k?
@azure sure that works for me. random has not been nice to me this event, I have gotten 4 terracotta skins.

edit: I do have a spare fallout skin. I'm interested in the starflight but it's worth about 30k less than my skin, would you be willing to swap the fallout for starflight + 30k?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10