Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | December Drawings (of your dragons!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Heathens

I am so sorry to hear about your mom. I can't imagine what it must be like going through what you are going through. Don't worry about refunding me.
@Heathens

I am so sorry to hear about your mom. I can't imagine what it must be like going through what you are going through. Don't worry about refunding me.
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Heathens

Your situation is completely understandable! I'm so sorry about your mom. It was only 5k, it's totally fine if the art isn't made. I don't need a refund.
@Heathens

Your situation is completely understandable! I'm so sorry about your mom. It was only 5k, it's totally fine if the art isn't made. I don't need a refund.
A Light Flight branded Shaker Bottle with a chocolate protein shake inside. This is the NYNG general participation Badge. A gold arrow/moon divider by dreamingcity.
Cronch
FRT+1 | He/Him
A Magnesium Amphiptere (Desert variant) from Dragon Cave.A male Pillow Dragon from Dragon Cave.
@Heathens Keep the money. You need it more than I do. That amount was nothing. I've already replaced it ten fold. It's you I'm worried more about. I've been through depression myself and I know it's hard. I hope you start to do better soon. You sound like a real caring person and I'm sure you're a hard worker, so I know you can help keep your sisters. If you need someone to talk to, I'm here and I'm sure other people here would be willing to listen as well.
@Heathens Keep the money. You need it more than I do. That amount was nothing. I've already replaced it ten fold. It's you I'm worried more about. I've been through depression myself and I know it's hard. I hope you start to do better soon. You sound like a real caring person and I'm sure you're a hard worker, so I know you can help keep your sisters. If you need someone to talk to, I'm here and I'm sure other people here would be willing to listen as well.
rficGdy.gifMj00ybo.png
Oh my word, I'm so sorry for your loss, I know what it feels like and I can promise you 1 thing... Life will get better, just stay positive...I know you parents loved you. You have so many people in your life that care about you, so things will! Get better..

Also don't worry about it, I don't need a refund ;), keep it I really don't care.
Have a lovely Christmas and holiday!! @Heathens
Oh my word, I'm so sorry for your loss, I know what it feels like and I can promise you 1 thing... Life will get better, just stay positive...I know you parents loved you. You have so many people in your life that care about you, so things will! Get better..

Also don't worry about it, I don't need a refund ;), keep it I really don't care.
Have a lovely Christmas and holiday!! @Heathens

4MdcPJR.png

9lctc8.gifesqptg.gif

3MNH0.gif
hdq3Q.gif
pv2dq.gif
@Heathens

I'm very sorry to hear about your mother. Also, please don't worry about any refund from me. I sincerely hope that you feel better, and I know that this is a hard and stressful time right now, but i really do hope that you feel better and please take care of yourself.
@Heathens

I'm very sorry to hear about your mother. Also, please don't worry about any refund from me. I sincerely hope that you feel better, and I know that this is a hard and stressful time right now, but i really do hope that you feel better and please take care of yourself.
@Heathens I'm so sorry for your loss, I actually just had my grandma pass away at my house five days ago although I can't fathom how much it hurts to loose both parents, I hope you feel better

Ps: don't worry about the money although I would still like the art once you can do it again
@Heathens I'm so sorry for your loss, I actually just had my grandma pass away at my house five days ago although I can't fathom how much it hurts to loose both parents, I hope you feel better

Ps: don't worry about the money although I would still like the art once you can do it again
@Heathens

Oh gosh, I'm so sorry about your mom. By all means, take care of yourself first! No need to refund me, and I agree with daineger in saying it might be best not to buy gems until you're in a more stable place. I hope you're able to find a solution, and that you feel better soon.

I lost both my parents before I turned 18, so while I can't comprehend the situation you're going through right now, I can empathize. I'm not much good at offering comfort or advice, but I'm available if you need someone to talk to.
@Heathens

Oh gosh, I'm so sorry about your mom. By all means, take care of yourself first! No need to refund me, and I agree with daineger in saying it might be best not to buy gems until you're in a more stable place. I hope you're able to find a solution, and that you feel better soon.

I lost both my parents before I turned 18, so while I can't comprehend the situation you're going through right now, I can empathize. I'm not much good at offering comfort or advice, but I'm available if you need someone to talk to.
09070661-F9A3-4D5F-AE78-35EBF843F64C.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10