Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [ Discounted Scrolls + Skins! ](Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Mavasue Awesome! Imma hold onto the treasure for a bit until I see a few in the marketplace; once there are some I will send it to ya asap :3
@Mavasue Awesome! Imma hold onto the treasure for a bit until I see a few in the marketplace; once there are some I will send it to ya asap :3
SIGNATURE_zps59481563.png
All of your Candy Needs!
@Serinde

Alright, but be careful! They sell out pretty fast :x
@Serinde

Alright, but be careful! They sell out pretty fast :x
@Mavasue *glues self to marketplace* Bring eet on, Marketplace O:< XD
@Mavasue *glues self to marketplace* Bring eet on, Marketplace O:< XD
All of your Candy Needs!
@Mavasue treasure sent for Gembond :3
@Mavasue treasure sent for Gembond :3
All of your Candy Needs!
back online!
back online!
@Mavasue

Could you please get a Tiger gene for me? Also, Happy Thanksgiving! Thanks for doing this.
(Edit=forgot to ping)
@Mavasue

Could you please get a Tiger gene for me? Also, Happy Thanksgiving! Thanks for doing this.
(Edit=forgot to ping)
VsQsiFi.pngT2nbrk6.pngRvZlNo0.pngaL21n5x.pngygWzlbs.png7GFlGJN.pngPdiBTNZ.pngMTtORbV.pnge7NCmti.pngr40kQDf.pngkIO8qd8.pngBYPpgRe.pngtDii0Aq.png
EBEMlSX.png
@Mavasue
Never mind the Tiger. Sorry about the trouble. I must have just missed you with my message yesterday. If you could just send the treasure back, and keep the tip, I would appreciate it.

Thanks! Sorry for the bother.
@Mavasue
Never mind the Tiger. Sorry about the trouble. I must have just missed you with my message yesterday. If you could just send the treasure back, and keep the tip, I would appreciate it.

Thanks! Sorry for the bother.
VsQsiFi.pngT2nbrk6.pngRvZlNo0.pngaL21n5x.pngygWzlbs.png7GFlGJN.pngPdiBTNZ.pngMTtORbV.pnge7NCmti.pngr40kQDf.pngkIO8qd8.pngBYPpgRe.pngtDii0Aq.png
EBEMlSX.png
@Mavasue
I realize you're not online at the moment, but when you get around to it I'd like a tiger gene scroll, please. C:
@Mavasue
I realize you're not online at the moment, but when you get around to it I'd like a tiger gene scroll, please. C:
@Mavasue
Hey when you get online is it possible to get a gembond scroll? Just ping me and I can send the money!
@Mavasue
Hey when you get online is it possible to get a gembond scroll? Just ping me and I can send the money!
595bwIn.png
m2Ts0fA.png
EDIT: Nvm!
EDIT: Nvm!
tumblr_inline_ngtnvk1Z1r1rvrguk.pngOPwMQGK.pngbotffbadges_breeze_by_tinygryphon-d9oe78r.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10