Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [ Discounted Scrolls + Skins! ](Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
aww okay thank you^^
aww okay thank you^^
@Mavasue

Did you get my order for one gembond? Just checking.
@Mavasue

Did you get my order for one gembond? Just checking.
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png
@Fishspeakers

Yes, it's just taking a while, I apologize. :c I have a lot of people who want gembond and it's really hard to grab.
@Fishspeakers

Yes, it's just taking a while, I apologize. :c I have a lot of people who want gembond and it's really hard to grab.
@Mavasue

Nah it's totally fine! Take your time. If you don't feel like grabbing one, you can always give me back the money but keep the tip. :)

Can you grab me another gene by the way?
@Mavasue

Nah it's totally fine! Take your time. If you don't feel like grabbing one, you can always give me back the money but keep the tip. :)

Can you grab me another gene by the way?
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png
@Fishspeakers

Sure thing!
@Fishspeakers

Sure thing!
@oddenuf @Houndofhell @Georgieanna

Now taking orders for skins!
@oddenuf @Houndofhell @Georgieanna

Now taking orders for skins!
@Mavasue
Nice, I'll PM you with the treasure and the list of what I'm hoping for, my only timeline is before the festival ends and they go away ;)
@Mavasue
Nice, I'll PM you with the treasure and the list of what I'm hoping for, my only timeline is before the festival ends and they go away ;)
Windsinger, the green and teal deity of the Wind flight, his head and hands pop in from the left while the tip of his tail is on the right.
Awesome^^
I need all 5 skins (there are 5 yes?)
makes 225000 x3
Thank you so much!
Awesome^^
I need all 5 skins (there are 5 yes?)
makes 225000 x3
Thank you so much!
@Mavasue Hello! Are you available for me to send treasure for a snapper scroll~?
@Mavasue Hello! Are you available for me to send treasure for a snapper scroll~?
HerrDoktorOmnonongreenlinesforum3.png
@Doc

Yep, go ahead!
@Doc

Yep, go ahead!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10