Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Circus Bloom Accent Misprice HELP
Transcript of a letter I intended to send to a user from whom I bought a skin that may have been mispriced. Alas, I do not recall their username and my searches have yielded little result.
The closest I remember the username being to was something like Asheleath. I don't think that's right, as such a user doesn't exist. But if anyone knows a user with a similar name or who this happened to then please, please let me know. I'd be happy to keep my lucky find, but I'd rather get to the bottom of this situation in case someone did make a 450k mistake.
I'm not quite sure which forum to post this in, but I hope this is alright.

Hello there.

I just bought the female nocturne accent, Circus Bloom, from you on the auction house for 50k. This appears to be a user made, non-festival skin and I would think should be priced around 500k? I thought I'd mail in to ask if this was a mistake or not, since it seemed to good to be true. I'd be devastated if I did something like mispricing by several hundred thousand treasure. I can return the skin if this was a mispricing (provided my 50k is refunded). If there wasn't any incident then I'm happy to keep it :)

Maybe I'm just being paranoid and this is completely unfounded, but I thought I'd check in with you.
Have a lovely night.
Transcript of a letter I intended to send to a user from whom I bought a skin that may have been mispriced. Alas, I do not recall their username and my searches have yielded little result.
The closest I remember the username being to was something like Asheleath. I don't think that's right, as such a user doesn't exist. But if anyone knows a user with a similar name or who this happened to then please, please let me know. I'd be happy to keep my lucky find, but I'd rather get to the bottom of this situation in case someone did make a 450k mistake.
I'm not quite sure which forum to post this in, but I hope this is alright.

Hello there.

I just bought the female nocturne accent, Circus Bloom, from you on the auction house for 50k. This appears to be a user made, non-festival skin and I would think should be priced around 500k? I thought I'd mail in to ask if this was a mistake or not, since it seemed to good to be true. I'd be devastated if I did something like mispricing by several hundred thousand treasure. I can return the skin if this was a mispricing (provided my 50k is refunded). If there wasn't any incident then I'm happy to keep it :)

Maybe I'm just being paranoid and this is completely unfounded, but I thought I'd check in with you.
Have a lovely night.
Wishlist in my profile!
Feel free to send friend requests
@thoth i believe the person you're looking for is @Ashealath, i just also bought a UM accent for 50k from them (firefly catcher) so i think they might be trying to get rid of a lot of skins (there are still a few they're selling in the AH for 50k) (i went ahead and pinged them so they could see this)
I too would be happy to keep mine if this is not a mistake, but i would also be happy to return it for the 50k i paid if it was indeed a mistake

Edit- i will be going to bed soon, so if i do not respond immediately i am probably asleep ::3
@thoth i believe the person you're looking for is @Ashealath, i just also bought a UM accent for 50k from them (firefly catcher) so i think they might be trying to get rid of a lot of skins (there are still a few they're selling in the AH for 50k) (i went ahead and pinged them so they could see this)
I too would be happy to keep mine if this is not a mistake, but i would also be happy to return it for the 50k i paid if it was indeed a mistake

Edit- i will be going to bed soon, so if i do not respond immediately i am probably asleep ::3
……....…....giphy.gif textCasual player, I might be a bit slow to respond. giphy.gif

ua2733b.png2ivyzo6.jpg
2ivyzo6.jpg
@Thoth

You can post here:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1037465/1

This is the general "I found something/sold something at a mistaken price" thread.
@Thoth

You can post here:

This is the general "I found something/sold something at a mistaken price" thread.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Thoth

There's actually a thread made specifically for that! It's in FR discussion; here, I dug up the link for you:

You should try your luck there. ^^

Edit: whoops, too slow c:
@Thoth

There's actually a thread made specifically for that! It's in FR discussion; here, I dug up the link for you:

You should try your luck there. ^^

Edit: whoops, too slow c:
lmBVOQT.gif
@shinyespeon

Many thanks! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who had similar thoughts. I'll be nodding off rather soon myself I'm afraid. Again, thank you for the ping.

@nightwind @whirlwish Thank you both for your speedy response and helpful links! I'm glad to know there are threads for such things. I figured there would be. I'm just far too tired to properly search for them.

Seeing as I've found the user I've been seeking I don't think I'll need to move the thread again, I can just resolve this one and communicate with @/asheleath separately

Thanks again!
@shinyespeon

Many thanks! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who had similar thoughts. I'll be nodding off rather soon myself I'm afraid. Again, thank you for the ping.

@nightwind @whirlwish Thank you both for your speedy response and helpful links! I'm glad to know there are threads for such things. I figured there would be. I'm just far too tired to properly search for them.

Seeing as I've found the user I've been seeking I don't think I'll need to move the thread again, I can just resolve this one and communicate with @/asheleath separately

Thanks again!
Wishlist in my profile!
Feel free to send friend requests