Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Beau Geste Raffle [DRAWING]
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 58 59
Omgggg :'D I forgot to read this earlier when I jumped on. I'm tearing up @xXmonstaerXx
Omgggg :'D I forgot to read this earlier when I jumped on. I'm tearing up @xXmonstaerXx
TIME TO GIVE THANKS TO MORE PEOPLE BECAUSE I LOVE TOO MANY FOLKS
it's a bit of a problem, sometimes
@Banjo
Thank you so so so so so sooooo much for inviting me to work with you on the amazingly fun Spitfire's Egg Bonanza! I loved it so much, especially when we got to see all of our art displayed proudly on people's signatures, even still today! :)
@Ribbons and @Erica
I'm still incredibly thankful for all of the help you two gave in supplying dragons in SvN! Even though we didn't win, I loved how you managed to give us enough dragons to do some beautiful works of dragon distribution :)))))
@TsukiSasaki
Thank you so very much for graciously accepting whatever dragons I could snipe from the AH; you're an awesome trainer and even more awesome person! :)
@TheHost
Thank you for being such an awesome person and artist, every time I see your art I get a bit excited!! I love your art style too much ;A;
TIME TO GIVE THANKS TO MORE PEOPLE BECAUSE I LOVE TOO MANY FOLKS
it's a bit of a problem, sometimes
@Banjo
Thank you so so so so so sooooo much for inviting me to work with you on the amazingly fun Spitfire's Egg Bonanza! I loved it so much, especially when we got to see all of our art displayed proudly on people's signatures, even still today! :)
@Ribbons and @Erica
I'm still incredibly thankful for all of the help you two gave in supplying dragons in SvN! Even though we didn't win, I loved how you managed to give us enough dragons to do some beautiful works of dragon distribution :)))))
@TsukiSasaki
Thank you so very much for graciously accepting whatever dragons I could snipe from the AH; you're an awesome trainer and even more awesome person! :)
@TheHost
Thank you for being such an awesome person and artist, every time I see your art I get a bit excited!! I love your art style too much ;A;
update_dominance_sig_sig.gifbombuary_participation_badge.png
@shamrocked @Nyakyshantas You guys! Thank you so much for introducing me to this game! And also for being so lovely to a newbie and giving me lots of lovely shiny things when I was starting out. And also for continuing to be your awesome selves. Love you guys! <3
@shamrocked @Nyakyshantas You guys! Thank you so much for introducing me to this game! And also for being so lovely to a newbie and giving me lots of lovely shiny things when I was starting out. And also for continuing to be your awesome selves. Love you guys! <3
@MidNightTiger - Thank you so much for being awesome and running the Free Familiars. It has helped me slowly build up and gather every familiar on Flight Rising!

@Ashmore - Thank you for running the Free Dragons for Newbies (which I am now a part of myself). This was where I got so many of my first dragons and I can never thank you enough for continuing to offer this to newbies.
@MidNightTiger - Thank you so much for being awesome and running the Free Familiars. It has helped me slowly build up and gather every familiar on Flight Rising!

@Ashmore - Thank you for running the Free Dragons for Newbies (which I am now a part of myself). This was where I got so many of my first dragons and I can never thank you enough for continuing to offer this to newbies.
lWMLlJW.gif Jazzy
ooo
FR + 2
ooo
My Wishlist
o aurora_clan_flag_tiny.png SqnIrhs.pngjPdGQf9.gif
Aww this is an adorable raffle idea :D

@Frithsamur Thank you for being an awesome person. You're one of the best friends I've ever had and you've helped me grow so much as a person. It sounds... I don't know, a little cliche, and I know I've said it a lot, but it's true, so... :) Thank you for helping me be more confident, and for encouraging me with writing and creativity, and generally mad things like that. And for introducing me to FR and CR. Both of which pretty much sum up my life right now. Yep. (And thank you for putting up with me being an idiot and forgetting to actually reply to stuff. Sorry about that...)

@Bluebird9 Thank you for putting up with all my weird phases and obsessions without complaint, even when they're completely beyond your range of interests. And for talking me out of shock when I do something stupid like cut my arm open on the sodding dresser. Seriously. How. (And for feeding me. And, you know, generally for being awesome and being my mum.)

@BloodAngel12 Right back at you! I've always loved Sarin, but I've never really explored his personality much until now, so thank you for the opportunity! It's quite hard to write, but it's really making me think. (And I think you also deserve a thank you for putting up with my daft inability to reply in timely fashion. Thanks.)

@Vyrisus I've been trying to work out what I want to say for the last two days, but basically it comes down to thank you, so I think it's apt here. Thank you so much for reading through all my bios and... it sounds strange to say 'thank you for enjoying them', but that's exactly what I want to say. Thank you so much for your kind words in picking the 'best bio', and thank you for all the excitement you put into talking about them! I'm really glad you enjoyed them (and even more glad that you enjoyed Icsariu and Dothan so much! They... may be two of my favourites, so...)

@Sienna Thanks for putting up with having a very similar username to me :) (At least the mis-pings seem to have died down a bit recently! Famous last words... O.o)
Aww this is an adorable raffle idea :D

@Frithsamur Thank you for being an awesome person. You're one of the best friends I've ever had and you've helped me grow so much as a person. It sounds... I don't know, a little cliche, and I know I've said it a lot, but it's true, so... :) Thank you for helping me be more confident, and for encouraging me with writing and creativity, and generally mad things like that. And for introducing me to FR and CR. Both of which pretty much sum up my life right now. Yep. (And thank you for putting up with me being an idiot and forgetting to actually reply to stuff. Sorry about that...)

@Bluebird9 Thank you for putting up with all my weird phases and obsessions without complaint, even when they're completely beyond your range of interests. And for talking me out of shock when I do something stupid like cut my arm open on the sodding dresser. Seriously. How. (And for feeding me. And, you know, generally for being awesome and being my mum.)

@BloodAngel12 Right back at you! I've always loved Sarin, but I've never really explored his personality much until now, so thank you for the opportunity! It's quite hard to write, but it's really making me think. (And I think you also deserve a thank you for putting up with my daft inability to reply in timely fashion. Thanks.)

@Vyrisus I've been trying to work out what I want to say for the last two days, but basically it comes down to thank you, so I think it's apt here. Thank you so much for reading through all my bios and... it sounds strange to say 'thank you for enjoying them', but that's exactly what I want to say. Thank you so much for your kind words in picking the 'best bio', and thank you for all the excitement you put into talking about them! I'm really glad you enjoyed them (and even more glad that you enjoyed Icsariu and Dothan so much! They... may be two of my favourites, so...)

@Sienna Thanks for putting up with having a very similar username to me :) (At least the mis-pings seem to have died down a bit recently! Famous last words... O.o)
GiIA9ZO.png
Siennia
@Siennia - <3
@Siennia - <3
@SilveringSen Thank you for all the NotN apparel. I really appreciate it.

@Neffi Thank you for all the knowledge you shared with us about the coliseum and about other things.

@Panderz Thank you for being part of the council. Thinks would be a lot different if you weren't there.

@Hanazawa Thank you for taking care of some of my dragons last week.

@TinyGryphon Thank you for always cheering everyone on. You always help to keep everyone cheerful and you are the fluffiest Gryphon ever.

@alienbirb Thank you for all of the free adopt cakes you are working on. They are truly pretty and I will be sure to use them and tell everyone how great you are.

@RoarofTimeThank you for all the fun discussions we had about the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games and about other things. It's nice to yell at people about the games I grew up with.

@WanderSicova Thank you for giving me an Aid when I mentioned I should get it for my mage in training and I didn't have any. I really appreciate it.

@Azaylium Thank you for all the work you do in the council and for sharing so much of your amazing art with us.

@Fosterson Thank you for always being prepared to give food to those who need it and for being a fun goofball. Things would be a lot different without you.
@SilveringSen Thank you for all the NotN apparel. I really appreciate it.

@Neffi Thank you for all the knowledge you shared with us about the coliseum and about other things.

@Panderz Thank you for being part of the council. Thinks would be a lot different if you weren't there.

@Hanazawa Thank you for taking care of some of my dragons last week.

@TinyGryphon Thank you for always cheering everyone on. You always help to keep everyone cheerful and you are the fluffiest Gryphon ever.

@alienbirb Thank you for all of the free adopt cakes you are working on. They are truly pretty and I will be sure to use them and tell everyone how great you are.

@RoarofTimeThank you for all the fun discussions we had about the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games and about other things. It's nice to yell at people about the games I grew up with.

@WanderSicova Thank you for giving me an Aid when I mentioned I should get it for my mage in training and I didn't have any. I really appreciate it.

@Azaylium Thank you for all the work you do in the council and for sharing so much of your amazing art with us.

@Fosterson Thank you for always being prepared to give food to those who need it and for being a fun goofball. Things would be a lot different without you.
407Ohsj.png
@petalmoon
My friend, I'm thankful to have you in my life! You're very breezy and calm, very light and lovely, and you cheer me up just by being around. I'm really glad that we're friends!

@Elsu
OMG THIS GAME IS SO GREAT!!!! I'm so glad that you guys invited me to play with you! I'm really loving my little dragonfriends, and I'm looking forward to sharing stuff and creating lovely stories together! I really am thankful that you're always there for me and that we can have fun together. <3

@orykoth
Oh, my sweet friend!! I'm so glad you're here with us! I thought about you when I heard Welcome Week was opening again, because I know you love the dragons so much, and I really hope you're having fun, and I hope you'll let me know if I can help you out with anything, even if I'm still learning, hehe!
@petalmoon
My friend, I'm thankful to have you in my life! You're very breezy and calm, very light and lovely, and you cheer me up just by being around. I'm really glad that we're friends!

@Elsu
OMG THIS GAME IS SO GREAT!!!! I'm so glad that you guys invited me to play with you! I'm really loving my little dragonfriends, and I'm looking forward to sharing stuff and creating lovely stories together! I really am thankful that you're always there for me and that we can have fun together. <3

@orykoth
Oh, my sweet friend!! I'm so glad you're here with us! I thought about you when I heard Welcome Week was opening again, because I know you love the dragons so much, and I really hope you're having fun, and I hope you'll let me know if I can help you out with anything, even if I'm still learning, hehe!
ZR271yP.gif 2016 Raffle!
9046306.gif9046395.gif9046298.gif9046375.gif
Help my little friends fom MagiStream evolve! Click click!
THIS IS CUTE
sorry this is long and written like a meme i love you all

@HowlingGale omg thank you that certainly made my day <3 I'm super glad to have met you and made another Korean friend!!! I hope we can meet up sometime for some delicious food in Seoul maybe ;)

@kurukkhu ur such a meme you desutroyer but i love you and i'm super gay 4 u and you're the light of my life (ha ha get it you're light flight) thank u ... rip we didnt get to see each other in japan this year but ONE DAY I PROMISE have fun back in america while i freeze to death in korea ok?? i'm sending all your OCs a kiss especially bellona + may you roll a nat20

@Masumi thanks for letting me touch your gilded crown for .4 seconds and for all the casseroles. remember to polish that dusty old thing with my tears xoxo you're such a fantastic person i'm so glad i got the chance to talk to you but you're also a big meme and a NERD. may you get play of the game in all your comp matches

@Aganna BUDDY YOU MAKE ME LAUGH SO MUCH thank you for being my friend and i am wishing you so much luck on your gilded crown quest!!! may thallo one day be a g1 imp and may your chat nicknames always be Fantastic (whispers in your ear "y'all'd've") also praying for your rng luck, may you get 100+ chests this notn you deserve them

@Survivalist you are the coolest bean around and you're so chill to talk to!!!! hope u got good marks on your finals!! i'll make you THREE whole casseroles, just for u, they'll be made out of Aesthetic and Retired Items. thank you for being around let's bother masu together and talk about cute animals <3

@decadent THANKS FOR BEING AN AESTHETIC i'm still so heart eyes over ikoh and fenrys dude they're never leaving my lair ever ,, i check your lair like everyday and it inspires me to do more purges ONE DAY i will be brave enough to go down to 1 page

@Xairathan i will offer you two whole potatoes for your ks items (you're the best and i'm so honoured to be friends with u dude like i've always seen you on the forums and thought 'woah that user is Cool' and now im actually talking with you like WOAH) (also whispers "unretire retired items" into your ear)

@pushpin im say you are a cool as hecka person and i really enjoy talking with you :') if you ever need swans or whatever hmu i'll toss them at your for free

@Mibella YOU HAVE THE CUTEST VOICE and i love your memes you're super rad and i'm so happy i'm friends with you!! i can't believe you invented evolution we've come full circle

@cliones i!! LOVE YOUR ART i love how you colour things and all your dragons are so pretty i Cry? i feel honoured to be on your friends list <3

anyways i'm on really bad airport wifi so that's all i'm gonna do for now but tl:dr; you're all memes and you're all fantastic and i hope you have a great week (peace sign emoji)
THIS IS CUTE
sorry this is long and written like a meme i love you all

@HowlingGale omg thank you that certainly made my day <3 I'm super glad to have met you and made another Korean friend!!! I hope we can meet up sometime for some delicious food in Seoul maybe ;)

@kurukkhu ur such a meme you desutroyer but i love you and i'm super gay 4 u and you're the light of my life (ha ha get it you're light flight) thank u ... rip we didnt get to see each other in japan this year but ONE DAY I PROMISE have fun back in america while i freeze to death in korea ok?? i'm sending all your OCs a kiss especially bellona + may you roll a nat20

@Masumi thanks for letting me touch your gilded crown for .4 seconds and for all the casseroles. remember to polish that dusty old thing with my tears xoxo you're such a fantastic person i'm so glad i got the chance to talk to you but you're also a big meme and a NERD. may you get play of the game in all your comp matches

@Aganna BUDDY YOU MAKE ME LAUGH SO MUCH thank you for being my friend and i am wishing you so much luck on your gilded crown quest!!! may thallo one day be a g1 imp and may your chat nicknames always be Fantastic (whispers in your ear "y'all'd've") also praying for your rng luck, may you get 100+ chests this notn you deserve them

@Survivalist you are the coolest bean around and you're so chill to talk to!!!! hope u got good marks on your finals!! i'll make you THREE whole casseroles, just for u, they'll be made out of Aesthetic and Retired Items. thank you for being around let's bother masu together and talk about cute animals <3

@decadent THANKS FOR BEING AN AESTHETIC i'm still so heart eyes over ikoh and fenrys dude they're never leaving my lair ever ,, i check your lair like everyday and it inspires me to do more purges ONE DAY i will be brave enough to go down to 1 page

@Xairathan i will offer you two whole potatoes for your ks items (you're the best and i'm so honoured to be friends with u dude like i've always seen you on the forums and thought 'woah that user is Cool' and now im actually talking with you like WOAH) (also whispers "unretire retired items" into your ear)

@pushpin im say you are a cool as hecka person and i really enjoy talking with you :') if you ever need swans or whatever hmu i'll toss them at your for free

@Mibella YOU HAVE THE CUTEST VOICE and i love your memes you're super rad and i'm so happy i'm friends with you!! i can't believe you invented evolution we've come full circle

@cliones i!! LOVE YOUR ART i love how you colour things and all your dragons are so pretty i Cry? i feel honoured to be on your friends list <3

anyways i'm on really bad airport wifi so that's all i'm gonna do for now but tl:dr; you're all memes and you're all fantastic and i hope you have a great week (peace sign emoji)
GSjDPBl.png
(I am Korean. English is my second language. I apologize for any misunderstandings.)
Joonki emblem by @biskitten
rV0FmvG.png
@cedric y'all'd'ne got me Messed Up
@cedric y'all'd'ne got me Messed Up
33955360_ee9nt9Y6Z9u7RpD.gif
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 58 59