Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Little things that really irritate you
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113
[quote name="Lunaaaaa" date=2016-11-27 05:25:18] There is one thing that REALLY pisses me off, just the sound of it can ruin my entire day if targeted to me. That thing being children. I have no idea why, but I absolutely despise little kids and just their behavior is eugh. I want to punch a child when they talk to me. [/quote] I feel your pain on a spiritual level. I have a rather specific hatred of infants - they annoy me with every freaking thing they do and they're serious attention hogs. It confuses me why people swoon over those disproportionate little creatures that look as though a five-year-old sculpted them out of Silly Putty. And then people saying, "Well, you'll understand when you have children." Seriously? Are you that biased to automatically assume that because I'm a female that I MUST have children? Do you even know what an introverted aromantic asexual is???
Lunaaaaa wrote on 2016-11-27:
There is one thing that REALLY pisses me off, just the sound of it can ruin my entire day if targeted to me.

That thing being children.

I have no idea why, but I absolutely despise little kids and just their behavior is eugh. I want to punch a child when they talk to me.

I feel your pain on a spiritual level. I have a rather specific hatred of infants - they annoy me with every freaking thing they do and they're serious attention hogs. It confuses me why people swoon over those disproportionate little creatures that look as though a five-year-old sculpted them out of Silly Putty.

And then people saying, "Well, you'll understand when you have children." Seriously? Are you that biased to automatically assume that because I'm a female that I MUST have children? Do you even know what an introverted aromantic asexual is???

oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
[quote name="Luthyx" date=2016-12-18 15:24:38] [quote name="Lunaaaaa" date=2016-11-27 05:25:18] There is one thing that REALLY pisses me off, just the sound of it can ruin my entire day if targeted to me. That thing being children. I have no idea why, but I absolutely despise little kids and just their behavior is eugh. I want to punch a child when they talk to me. [/quote] I feel your pain on a spiritual level. I have a rather specific hatred of infants - they annoy me with every freaking thing they do and they're serious attention hogs. It confuses me why people swoon over those disproportionate little creatures that look as though a five-year-old sculpted them out of Silly Putty. And then people saying, "Well, you'll understand when you have children." Seriously? Are you that biased to automatically assume that because I'm a female that I MUST have children? Do you even know what an introverted aromantic asexual is??? [/quote] I want this framed on my wall... (I'm not asexual, but eh, close enough.) Like no, I don't care if they're quiet, I don't want to be near the gargling human larvae, thank you very much.
Luthyx wrote on 2016-12-18:
Lunaaaaa wrote on 2016-11-27:
There is one thing that REALLY pisses me off, just the sound of it can ruin my entire day if targeted to me.

That thing being children.

I have no idea why, but I absolutely despise little kids and just their behavior is eugh. I want to punch a child when they talk to me.

I feel your pain on a spiritual level. I have a rather specific hatred of infants - they annoy me with every freaking thing they do and they're serious attention hogs. It confuses me why people swoon over those disproportionate little creatures that look as though a five-year-old sculpted them out of Silly Putty.

And then people saying, "Well, you'll understand when you have children." Seriously? Are you that biased to automatically assume that because I'm a female that I MUST have children? Do you even know what an introverted aromantic asexual is???

I want this framed on my wall... (I'm not asexual, but eh, close enough.)

Like no, I don't care if they're quiet, I don't want to be near the gargling human larvae, thank you very much.
When people breathe loudly.

I'm just sitting here like... Please... Just stop... I don't even know why it bugs me so much it just does. And I would feel rude if I asked people to stop so I just sit there trying to ignore it but I just can't

Also when my hands shake for no reason
When people breathe loudly.

I'm just sitting here like... Please... Just stop... I don't even know why it bugs me so much it just does. And I would feel rude if I asked people to stop so I just sit there trying to ignore it but I just can't

Also when my hands shake for no reason
Hmmm. (not sure if I posted here before)

When you walk into a room, forget why you are there, walk out, and THEN REMEMBER!

People who eat or breathe loudly

When a word is spelled right, but just looks so wrong.

People who can't read. Like in class when a teacher picks somebody and it takes them a year to even read three sentences

People who just cannot stay off their phone/tablet for at least a couple minutes. I find it rude when I am talking to you and you are sitting on your phone texting someone else. Just. Stop.

You'd probably have to be Southern to get this, but when people say "Potat-er" or "Sody/Pop" or "Crik" (potato, soda, and creek. Speak English please)

And finally!

Politely asking somebody to move so you can get through and then they look at you like you are stupid. Easiest way to boil my blood.
Hmmm. (not sure if I posted here before)

When you walk into a room, forget why you are there, walk out, and THEN REMEMBER!

People who eat or breathe loudly

When a word is spelled right, but just looks so wrong.

People who can't read. Like in class when a teacher picks somebody and it takes them a year to even read three sentences

People who just cannot stay off their phone/tablet for at least a couple minutes. I find it rude when I am talking to you and you are sitting on your phone texting someone else. Just. Stop.

You'd probably have to be Southern to get this, but when people say "Potat-er" or "Sody/Pop" or "Crik" (potato, soda, and creek. Speak English please)

And finally!

Politely asking somebody to move so you can get through and then they look at you like you are stupid. Easiest way to boil my blood.
{Puppy} {FR +2} {Goat Lover} {22} {They/Them}
1566865007982.png
Toddlers, babies, and young children.
I don't know why, but just the the stupid presence of the little gremlins makes me irritated. Beware little children, this girl doesn't want to talk to you. Leave for your own safety.
Also naivety and ignorance drives me up the wall...

Side note: I see a lot of people say that repetitive noises are really annoying, but I love them! Click your pens in my ear or tap the desk, won't bother me at all.
Toddlers, babies, and young children.
I don't know why, but just the the stupid presence of the little gremlins makes me irritated. Beware little children, this girl doesn't want to talk to you. Leave for your own safety.
Also naivety and ignorance drives me up the wall...

Side note: I see a lot of people say that repetitive noises are really annoying, but I love them! Click your pens in my ear or tap the desk, won't bother me at all.
Morgan
She | Her
Tumblr | DeviantArt
"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" -Paarthurnax
I may or may not have already posted in this ages ago, but I thought of two things:

-When I just get out of the shower and brush my teeth, only to find condensation all over the mirror, though this is mostly annoying if I HAVE to look for some reason.

-The sound that two ceramic plates make when one accidentally scrapes their bottoms together.
I may or may not have already posted in this ages ago, but I thought of two things:

-When I just get out of the shower and brush my teeth, only to find condensation all over the mirror, though this is mostly annoying if I HAVE to look for some reason.

-The sound that two ceramic plates make when one accidentally scrapes their bottoms together.
9vqTYg0.gifcfa4eab0-1638-11eb-9b4b-e1371d599c63.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.giffl0edFq.gif
Banner holder by me.
When one side of your pillow gets to hot so you flip it over, and then that side gets hot, so you flip out back over, but that side hasn't cooled yet.
When one side of your pillow gets to hot so you flip it over, and then that side gets hot, so you flip out back over, but that side hasn't cooled yet.
pJngKR5.jpg
| Jade |
| She/Her |
| INTJ |
A friend
A friend
WaBL9Eh.png
My fear of making phone calls...... I'd suffer a -lot- less from my allergies if I could just get myself arranged with a primary doctor....
Oh, and my fear of learning to drive.... That sucks, too.....
My fear of making phone calls...... I'd suffer a -lot- less from my allergies if I could just get myself arranged with a primary doctor....
Oh, and my fear of learning to drive.... That sucks, too.....
Nails on a chalk board, chalk on a chalk board, chalk on concrete, chalk on a brick wall, etc. Seriously, I will rip that chalk away from you, just stop!

When my mom asks me why my hair is always pulled back. I have super thick hair and when it's down, it goes EVERYWHERE. And when she accuses me for all the hair that's stuck in the vacuum cleaner. I have four siblings, it's theirs too!

When I'm listing to music and people talk to me.

Aaaand when my parents want me to where dresses/clothes other than a tee shirt and jeans. I have, again, four other siblings for you to dress up. Leave me alone!

Oh yeah, and....my fear of saying something that offends someone on line/real life.
Nails on a chalk board, chalk on a chalk board, chalk on concrete, chalk on a brick wall, etc. Seriously, I will rip that chalk away from you, just stop!

When my mom asks me why my hair is always pulled back. I have super thick hair and when it's down, it goes EVERYWHERE. And when she accuses me for all the hair that's stuck in the vacuum cleaner. I have four siblings, it's theirs too!

When I'm listing to music and people talk to me.

Aaaand when my parents want me to where dresses/clothes other than a tee shirt and jeans. I have, again, four other siblings for you to dress up. Leave me alone!

Oh yeah, and....my fear of saying something that offends someone on line/real life.
tastefulmarketing.gif
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113