Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How common are Noct Eggs? (Bragging)
1 2 3 4 5
I opened 6 chests I found during a short Coliseum session and received 4 Nocturne eggs in the first 5* chests. Maybe the eggs are way more common this year? Maybe I'll have to hatch a few as well!

*To try and help people understand, the order was Egg, Egg, Familiar, Egg, Egg, Familiar
I opened 6 chests I found during a short Coliseum session and received 4 Nocturne eggs in the first 5* chests. Maybe the eggs are way more common this year? Maybe I'll have to hatch a few as well!

*To try and help people understand, the order was Egg, Egg, Familiar, Egg, Egg, Familiar
I've opened around 25-30 chests I'd like to say and haven't got a single egg. I think you got really lucky with your chests! (Or maybe I just have bad luck)
I've opened around 25-30 chests I'd like to say and haven't got a single egg. I think you got really lucky with your chests! (Or maybe I just have bad luck)
accelgor.gif
I've gotten 3. I want 0 eggs. All I want is apparel and new familiars. The first one was really nice but I hope that this streak stops sometime soon!
I've gotten 3. I want 0 eggs. All I want is apparel and new familiars. The first one was really nice but I hope that this streak stops sometime soon!
EjfnLh8.gif
@Cydonia

Well at least getting the more valuable item gives you something nice to trade for what you do want I suppose? Better than getting no eggs and wanting them like @Junkratt (who I hope gets an egg soon!)
@Cydonia

Well at least getting the more valuable item gives you something nice to trade for what you do want I suppose? Better than getting no eggs and wanting them like @Junkratt (who I hope gets an egg soon!)
@Dagomor

I hope I get one soon, too. Nocturnes are my favorite breed, so it would be nice to have a new addition to my lair!
@Dagomor

I hope I get one soon, too. Nocturnes are my favorite breed, so it would be nice to have a new addition to my lair!
accelgor.gif
@Dagomor
I've opened 5 and so far I've only gotten familiars. I'm hoping to get one soon though. You definitely got really lucky.
@Dagomor
I've opened 5 and so far I've only gotten familiars. I'm hoping to get one soon though. You definitely got really lucky.
moondive-img.png 1vAtYxM.png
hh5n4WA.png
kCHWEjf.png
ll0CfnD.png
q9EEy5M.png
YMPbu9R.png
i keep getting them man i promised myself id only open one. im just gonna stalk threads like these and egg bomb the people who are unlucky >:P
i keep getting them man i promised myself id only open one. im just gonna stalk threads like these and egg bomb the people who are unlucky >:P
Three apparel and one egg
Or something like that
But yeah, eggs seem to be more common this year
Three apparel and one egg
Or something like that
But yeah, eggs seem to be more common this year
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
I've opened about 20 and gotten 1 egg. I'm not complaining since the first year I opened 500-600 and ended up with 5-6 eggs. :p
I've opened about 20 and gotten 1 egg. I'm not complaining since the first year I opened 500-600 and ended up with 5-6 eggs. :p
u1CZerW.gif
i've seen seasons come and go, from winter sun to summer snow
I've gotten like 5 eggs so far and all I want is familiars and apparel I don't know what to do with all these eggs
I've gotten like 5 eggs so far and all I want is familiars and apparel I don't know what to do with all these eggs
5511.png tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif6073.png
1 2 3 4 5