Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How common are Noct Eggs? (Bragging)
1 2 3 4 5
@Vrykolakas You could always sell them on the Auction House so that you can buy the familiars and apparel you want!
@Vrykolakas You could always sell them on the Auction House so that you can buy the familiars and apparel you want!
I got one egg from 20 or so chests.
I got one egg from 20 or so chests.
Vniov4Q_d.jpg zdfOwv8.png2YFg8Im.png
@Enigmatic

Heh yeah I know, I think I'll stick with just trading them for stuff though ^^;
@Enigmatic

Heh yeah I know, I think I'll stick with just trading them for stuff though ^^;
5511.png tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif6073.png
I hate you all. I have opened something along the lines of 20 chests (from all my gathering turns [which were spent in scavenging, mind you] and roughly an hour or two of coli grinding) and I don't have a single egg to my name, but I do have several duplicate familiars. What is luck, and where can I find it? I'm planning on exalting a relatively pretty lvl 10 derg that I was hoping to rehome. WHERE IS YOUR FAVOR, OH GREAT RNG?? The dragon in question: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28725118] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/287252/28725118_350.png[/img] [/url]
I hate you all. I have opened something along the lines of 20 chests (from all my gathering turns [which were spent in scavenging, mind you] and roughly an hour or two of coli grinding) and I don't have a single egg to my name, but I do have several duplicate familiars. What is luck, and where can I find it? I'm planning on exalting a relatively pretty lvl 10 derg that I was hoping to rehome. WHERE IS YOUR FAVOR, OH GREAT RNG??
The dragon in question:

28725118_350.png

Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

I've opened more than 15, and have 5 eggs! I'm kinda freaking out, especially since I need 8 eggs by the weekend.
I've opened more than 15, and have 5 eggs! I'm kinda freaking out, especially since I need 8 eggs by the weekend.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Literally have opened 45 or more chests and havent found a SINGLE egg. I envy peoples luck tbh.
Literally have opened 45 or more chests and havent found a SINGLE egg. I envy peoples luck tbh.
4gOhMzr.png Lore/Misc:

Clan An Duin
Progenitor Dross
Epsilon's Archives
Naomi Breeders Inc.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
WdyTW3r.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Shops:

Error: File not Found
Naomi Blood Hatchery
FR Item/CS Item Shop
Art Shop WIP
6 Digit G1s For Sale

ToTPy94.png
@Dagomor

eggs are pretty rare
but last year i ended up also getting like 4 in a row

weird things happen sometimes
@Dagomor

eggs are pretty rare
but last year i ended up also getting like 4 in a row

weird things happen sometimes
I've opened 79 and gotten 10. I'm seriously going to stop opening chests for a while. XD
I've opened 79 and gotten 10. I'm seriously going to stop opening chests for a while. XD
9o5YF7O.png
I've gotten 30+ chests so far and only had one egg o:
I gave my girlfriend some chests and she got an egg from one I gave her, so technically I've gotten two? xD
I've gotten 30+ chests so far and only had one egg o:
I gave my girlfriend some chests and she got an egg from one I gave her, so technically I've gotten two? xD
oT1Opir.gif MMfFirK.gif
30+ chests, almost 10 eggs. B)
30+ chests, almost 10 eggs. B)
STW9f2s.png
1 2 3 4 5