Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2016
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 100 101
YAY
YAY
@Freshpeachez @Lionman It's finally Night of the Nocturnes!!!!!
@Freshpeachez @Lionman It's finally Night of the Nocturnes!!!!!
BVUXJUX.png
Already got 7 chests from Scavenging (one with a Noc egg!), this is gonna be a good one!
Already got 7 chests from Scavenging (one with a Noc egg!), this is gonna be a good one!
Tn4aWhc.png
Wow!! So many cool new things this year! :D
Wow!! So many cool new things this year! :D
tumblr_ogjsyvZ5OX1ttakdbo1_r2_540.png
So hyped!!! Everything looks really cool!!!
So hyped!!! Everything looks really cool!!!
xpF3T3u.png
Favourite festival is back, whoooo! And may i just say that those new familiars are SPECTACULAR! And the apparel? I've never thought of any set before now "whoa, I need that for every single dragon in my lair" but I think my dragons are going to be decked out in NOTN finery for months after this.
Favourite festival is back, whoooo! And may i just say that those new familiars are SPECTACULAR! And the apparel? I've never thought of any set before now "whoa, I need that for every single dragon in my lair" but I think my dragons are going to be decked out in NOTN finery for months after this.
0lSM1SJ.pngnnJGoJp.png
Yeah having gotten all the bears last year they are now just junk fillers, but looking ford to the new stuff. Flogging that coluseum for all I'm worth.
Yeah having gotten all the bears last year they are now just junk fillers, but looking ford to the new stuff. Flogging that coluseum for all I'm worth.
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif

From the Shallow End of the gene Pool....but then, life's a Beach anyway!
I actually squealed irl when I first saw this. :'D

I love everything about this omg. The familiars, the new apparel, the vistas!!!
Time to go grind!
I actually squealed irl when I first saw this. :'D

I love everything about this omg. The familiars, the new apparel, the vistas!!!
Time to go grind!
-
xmikUei.png
-
Ahhhh man. Ok well, I do have a complaint, very definitely, but first I'd like to talk about the good points.

The new familiars look fabulous. I really like them. The apparel is spot on 100% my aesthetic, I adore it beyond all reason. Just fantastic work all around with the art this year, I'm really impressed.

The lore for the nocs is great, I especially love the idea of them hiding their lairs in ways they can't be seen from the outside because that is exactly how mine is set up! I'm going to have to add a Nocturne to my lair crew for sure!

Big fan of the new vistas too. Everything honestly looks fantastic.

But I do have one big issue. I'm disabled, and like many others in my position I am unable to use the coliseum. People with connection/speed issues also have this problem. Because of this we can collect many, many less chests than most people. So we very much need to be able to utilise the other ways of getting them.

So to make the Swipp components for chests drop only from coli monsters instead of coming from the chests we do manage to get is a HUGE blow. Every 4 hours I can get 2 chests from Baldwin. Every morning I can get a couple from gathering. That's it. That's all I can get.

I'm extremely disappointed by this. I know you try so hard every year to fix the issues from the previous years, I know it's still all fairly new to you, and I understand the reasoning behind this, but the fact that you didn't take into account people who cannot use the coliseum is bitterly disappointing because we are now very very at a disadvantage for this festival when we already were anyway.

I hope you read this, I hope you consider it and take it on board for next year. I've had a terrible few months and am spending Christmas alone due to being too ill to travel, I was so looking forward to this notn to give me a positive in my life this year. The items in it are fabulous and I'm far from disappointed in those, but my ability to get most of them has been heavily lowered and that I AM disappointed by.

So I guess that's my say. Sorry to be so negative when everyone's so happy. I really try not to do this. Even when I don't like a new gene, I let it be because I know tastes differ and I'll like the next one. But I'm just so saddened by this.
Ahhhh man. Ok well, I do have a complaint, very definitely, but first I'd like to talk about the good points.

The new familiars look fabulous. I really like them. The apparel is spot on 100% my aesthetic, I adore it beyond all reason. Just fantastic work all around with the art this year, I'm really impressed.

The lore for the nocs is great, I especially love the idea of them hiding their lairs in ways they can't be seen from the outside because that is exactly how mine is set up! I'm going to have to add a Nocturne to my lair crew for sure!

Big fan of the new vistas too. Everything honestly looks fantastic.

But I do have one big issue. I'm disabled, and like many others in my position I am unable to use the coliseum. People with connection/speed issues also have this problem. Because of this we can collect many, many less chests than most people. So we very much need to be able to utilise the other ways of getting them.

So to make the Swipp components for chests drop only from coli monsters instead of coming from the chests we do manage to get is a HUGE blow. Every 4 hours I can get 2 chests from Baldwin. Every morning I can get a couple from gathering. That's it. That's all I can get.

I'm extremely disappointed by this. I know you try so hard every year to fix the issues from the previous years, I know it's still all fairly new to you, and I understand the reasoning behind this, but the fact that you didn't take into account people who cannot use the coliseum is bitterly disappointing because we are now very very at a disadvantage for this festival when we already were anyway.

I hope you read this, I hope you consider it and take it on board for next year. I've had a terrible few months and am spending Christmas alone due to being too ill to travel, I was so looking forward to this notn to give me a positive in my life this year. The items in it are fabulous and I'm far from disappointed in those, but my ability to get most of them has been heavily lowered and that I AM disappointed by.

So I guess that's my say. Sorry to be so negative when everyone's so happy. I really try not to do this. Even when I don't like a new gene, I let it be because I know tastes differ and I'll like the next one. But I'm just so saddened by this.
I collect Vibrant Flutterers!

I'm recovering from a serious illness. Please bear with me as I'm very tired and out of it right now.
Oh god that's so cool,I will get some beautiful apparel.!!!
Oh god that's so cool,I will get some beautiful apparel.!!!
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 100 101