Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Scales: A New Tertiary Gene
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 53 54
YES YES YES YES FINALLY A NEW TERT

and its amazing???? YESS
YES YES YES YES FINALLY A NEW TERT

and its amazing???? YESS
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

YO
YO
Wha?!
How do I miss these updates, they're literally on the front page; and boy do those familiars look amazing!!
Wha?!
How do I miss these updates, they're literally on the front page; and boy do those familiars look amazing!!
oooh a tert intended for falcon/peregrine maybe??

also eYEBROWS
oooh a tert intended for falcon/peregrine maybe??

also eYEBROWS
[quote name="Godspeed" date=2016-12-10 13:49:30] I am glad that the staff decided to get stuff more visibly and at a higher frequentation online c= I know I preached it very often during the past few months, but I am sure other people did, too. Now excuse me, gotta make more birb dragons. [/quote] To clarify, it's going to be the same amount of content. But instead of getting 50+ pieces of apparel updated in one go, you'd get them throughout the course of several days with a wrapup post at the end (like our current news posts). So there's things happening day to day instead of a content bomb a couple times a month.
Godspeed wrote on 2016-12-10:
I am glad that the staff decided to get stuff more visibly and at a higher frequentation online c=

I know I preached it very often during the past few months, but I am sure other people did, too.

Now excuse me, gotta make more birb dragons.

To clarify, it's going to be the same amount of content. But instead of getting 50+ pieces of apparel updated in one go, you'd get them throughout the course of several days with a wrapup post at the end (like our current news posts). So there's things happening day to day instead of a content bomb a couple times a month.
Woot! More genes to brew!
Woot! More genes to brew!
zp1xBoR.png
Oh man, Scales is everything I wanted from a tert gene. :D I need to start brewing a whole bunch for my Clan!
Oh man, Scales is everything I wanted from a tert gene. :D I need to start brewing a whole bunch for my Clan!
1u3H6jas.png
AAAA
I SAW A SUGGESTION FOR THIS SO LONG AGO, NOW IT'S HAPPENING
WHEEEE
AAAA
I SAW A SUGGESTION FOR THIS SO LONG AGO, NOW IT'S HAPPENING
WHEEEE
Gy5sOWI.png
Just started brewing the Scales! :D
Just started brewing the Scales! :D
Oh, wow! :D
Oh, wow! :D