Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Show me your OCs!
1 2 3
@Adequatemold *squeals* Okay, so my main OC is Aurin, who's the main character from [url=https://www.wattpad.com/story/74427598-fireborn]my novella.[/url] Low-key I'm pretty proud of it but it's not finished yet D: She's super cool and I love her a lot <3 This is Riivahlok, my Skyrim OC (I drew this a while ago don't judge me): [img]https://i.gyazo.com/c98eda3f6604b3d4f301224557b6621f.png[/img] and she has her own [url=SilverIcefire Riivahlok]lore-expansion fanfic[/url] too :) I have others too in the works, but they're not super developed yet :o
@Adequatemold *squeals*

Okay, so my main OC is Aurin, who's the main character from my novella. Low-key I'm pretty proud of it but it's not finished yet D: She's super cool and I love her a lot <3

This is Riivahlok, my Skyrim OC (I drew this a while ago don't judge me): c98eda3f6604b3d4f301224557b6621f.png
and she has her own lore-expansion fanfic too :)

I have others too in the works, but they're not super developed yet :o
xDwSUFw.png6vKG7wM.png29gIxDC.pngai7vD7L.png
@Sukeisu please accept a bird friend :> [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/b966945330055b8336d5be9194090085/tumblr_ohzefoCVvw1v5thz8o1_1280.jpg[/img]
@Sukeisu please accept a bird friend :>

tumblr_ohzefoCVvw1v5thz8o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_o3n0tqqcE81v5thz8o1_250.pngtumblr_o3mxxfGnoT1v5thz8o3_r2_250.png
@adequatemold

:0 !!!! Thankyou for the rad drawing! if you dont mind i'll crop it and then put it on Ravi's toyhouse (with credit obviously!)
@adequatemold

:0 !!!! Thankyou for the rad drawing! if you dont mind i'll crop it and then put it on Ravi's toyhouse (with credit obviously!)
image.png
@feelingchimpy I have never seen anyone with a thorough group of apes as their characters/fursonas! That is so absolutely awesome!! Do your sonas have fleshed out backstories or are they more just representatives of you?
@feelingchimpy I have never seen anyone with a thorough group of apes as their characters/fursonas! That is so absolutely awesome!! Do your sonas have fleshed out backstories or are they more just representatives of you?
@Sukeisu go right on ahead! :'D
@Sukeisu go right on ahead! :'D
This is my baby René <3 [img]https://i.paigeeworld.com/user-media/1477094400000/543f12c0638b2a356ba1b919_580acaa4ebfca5702f3c2312_rz.jpg[/img] I have quite a few other OCs, but René is my favorite. She's very fun and easy to draw ;w;
This is my baby René <3

543f12c0638b2a356ba1b919_580acaa4ebfca5702f3c2312_rz.jpg

I have quite a few other OCs, but René is my favorite. She's very fun and easy to draw ;w;
adff4349de2de8388b959f3125f732aff46dafa0.gif
@adequatemold It makes me so happy that you like them, most people don't! Thankyou! ;u;
Nah, they're more representative of me and don't have backstories. My RP apes have backstories, but not the art ocs. I thought about giving them backstories, but adapting my life story into a backstory for a chimp and a bonobo that are meant to be "real" would have been too complicated, I don't think it would have worked out very well o:
@adequatemold It makes me so happy that you like them, most people don't! Thankyou! ;u;
Nah, they're more representative of me and don't have backstories. My RP apes have backstories, but not the art ocs. I thought about giving them backstories, but adapting my life story into a backstory for a chimp and a bonobo that are meant to be "real" would have been too complicated, I don't think it would have worked out very well o:
@adequatemold

-slams down my (about) 13 OCs and my 6 Honorary OCs-

IT'S TIME

(I have fandragons for each so I'll just link you to those & you can read up on them)
(Oh and Honorary OCs= canon characters I adopted because I'm a failure at just wRITING nORmaL FANFIC nO i gotTA COMPLETELY MESS UP PERSONALITIES ETC aka they're pretty dang far from canon they're basically completely seperate characters at this point and they show up in all my oc art & whatnot and I must be stopped)

Shadowsong- Shapeshifter goddess. She likes to stalk the bae. She's a mom friend.

Ravyn- oW tHe EdGe

Mika- Fairy Tail OC owns a ship but wants a (relation)ship

Felicity- Music nerd- loves EDM (and RE)

Atlantis- Hetalia OC screams into the abyss. The abyss screams back. It's lonely at the bottom of the sea.

Purple- oW tHe EdGe paRT 2 (Technically an Honorary OC but we dON'T MENTION THAT PHASE)

Eclipse- Angery. Tries to kill Ravyn for the 3rd time like 10 times a day why do they fight so much their poor sister Shard just wants them to be happy

Shard- PURE PURE PURE PURE PURE PURE PURE PURE

Feather- really nice but has to deal w/ Crow flirting. a lot. also do she got the booty (she doooooo)

Crow- flirts w/ everyone but actually pretty nice

Allen- a pure immortal cinnamon bun stuck in the depths of hell. Why must he suffer for all eternity.

Akijan- He spent the entire apocalypse playing video games with Mika.

RE- Music nerd #2. Loves his piano and OC. cries over his other (dead) waifu once a week, probably. Everyone he knows is dying or dead. Why is he immortal.

Riverstar- ASEXUAL DRAGON MOTHER! Raised Mika & is the mother of all sea dragons. Immortal water dragon goddess.

Bermuda- [illuminati theme intensifies] "beware the water dragon who speaks in triangles" (she really likes triangles they're her aesthetic)

Brand- He's chill but don't tick him off he'll wipe you off the face of the Earth, probably.

Origin- Really likes chaos just wants to have fun but ends up creating the apocalypse save him. Probably a horrible cook but if he made food Finale would probably eat it anyway

Finale- Origin's boyfriend, really likes peace and wants everyone to be happy. ends up cleaning up Origin's apocalypses. Low-key a mom friend? Like he just really cares about everyone & just wants the best for them

Jay- (Honorary OC) blind but can still meme a bazillion times better than RE. Low-key constantly avoiding Shadowsong.

Lion- (Honorary OC) mEmE KING SuPRemE only has the dankest of memes but also dabs nonstop only listens to meme songs but he's still hella strong and athletic what iS HE IS HE A MEME DEMON

Holly- (Honorary OC) save her both of her brothers are memelords
@adequatemold

-slams down my (about) 13 OCs and my 6 Honorary OCs-

IT'S TIME

(I have fandragons for each so I'll just link you to those & you can read up on them)
(Oh and Honorary OCs= canon characters I adopted because I'm a failure at just wRITING nORmaL FANFIC nO i gotTA COMPLETELY MESS UP PERSONALITIES ETC aka they're pretty dang far from canon they're basically completely seperate characters at this point and they show up in all my oc art & whatnot and I must be stopped)

Shadowsong- Shapeshifter goddess. She likes to stalk the bae. She's a mom friend.

Ravyn- oW tHe EdGe

Mika- Fairy Tail OC owns a ship but wants a (relation)ship

Felicity- Music nerd- loves EDM (and RE)

Atlantis- Hetalia OC screams into the abyss. The abyss screams back. It's lonely at the bottom of the sea.

Purple- oW tHe EdGe paRT 2 (Technically an Honorary OC but we dON'T MENTION THAT PHASE)

Eclipse- Angery. Tries to kill Ravyn for the 3rd time like 10 times a day why do they fight so much their poor sister Shard just wants them to be happy

Shard- PURE PURE PURE PURE PURE PURE PURE PURE

Feather- really nice but has to deal w/ Crow flirting. a lot. also do she got the booty (she doooooo)

Crow- flirts w/ everyone but actually pretty nice

Allen- a pure immortal cinnamon bun stuck in the depths of hell. Why must he suffer for all eternity.

Akijan- He spent the entire apocalypse playing video games with Mika.

RE- Music nerd #2. Loves his piano and OC. cries over his other (dead) waifu once a week, probably. Everyone he knows is dying or dead. Why is he immortal.

Riverstar- ASEXUAL DRAGON MOTHER! Raised Mika & is the mother of all sea dragons. Immortal water dragon goddess.

Bermuda- [illuminati theme intensifies] "beware the water dragon who speaks in triangles" (she really likes triangles they're her aesthetic)

Brand- He's chill but don't tick him off he'll wipe you off the face of the Earth, probably.

Origin- Really likes chaos just wants to have fun but ends up creating the apocalypse save him. Probably a horrible cook but if he made food Finale would probably eat it anyway

Finale- Origin's boyfriend, really likes peace and wants everyone to be happy. ends up cleaning up Origin's apocalypses. Low-key a mom friend? Like he just really cares about everyone & just wants the best for them

Jay- (Honorary OC) blind but can still meme a bazillion times better than RE. Low-key constantly avoiding Shadowsong.

Lion- (Honorary OC) mEmE KING SuPRemE only has the dankest of memes but also dabs nonstop only listens to meme songs but he's still hella strong and athletic what iS HE IS HE A MEME DEMON

Holly- (Honorary OC) save her both of her brothers are memelords
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
soudasig_by_eggdis-dbau8f2.png
For starters, here's my toyhouse, but I'll link some of my favourite characters!

Stone is a fursona/self-insert type thing, him and my avatar dragon Stone sort of feed off each other; Screap Stone's design was based on Dragon Stone's colours and genes, and Dragon Stone's taking on some of the traits I'm giving Screap Stone. They're both named after Stone Gossard and Dragon Stone's stone thyacine tertiary q:

Wash is my Koltherian MYO I made in the event they had earlier this year. I'm updating his ref because I (not personally) was gently reminded in a journal that I needed to draw wings/half/true forms for him. His ref was badly needing updated anyway, I've gotten a lot better at drawing Kolthers since I first made him. He likes the sea and water sports, he's humble and peaceful, and he plays drums for four bands. xD

Wesley is my newest OC, he's the last specimen of a species of godly beings called Edwubs (or Boomers) from my/my friend's headworld, Naui. The winged dogs from this planet were enslaved by a half-Boomer through their newly-made living god to kill the rest of the Boomers because of a prophecy the half-Boomer found. Wes was the last one they were going to kill but miraculously Wes ended up killing Half after having his throat torn out. Wes is still full of the guilt from it, he ended up going against the code of his species and misusing his magic to kill something. He's very loyal and honourable, never goes against his word, and he is very slow to trust after what happened. He managed to heal all his wounds perfectly with no scarring using his magic, and then "redeemed himself" by creating a sub-world in an enormous cave system under the desert

Scrimshaw and Spatula-hands are two creatures created by scientists on Earth. Spatula-hands was made from mostly natural animal components with a pinch of witchcraft, while Scrimshaw is totally artificial, created from synthetic tissues. Scrimshaw (subject 667) likes to carve patterns into bones and horns and inks them with the golden goo that drips from its mouth constantly, and Spatula-hands (subject 665) can shapeshift their hands into whatever they want- but only the hands. The scientists missed out subject 666, but that's only because they're waiting to create the most Satanic thing they can to name subject 666.
For starters, here's my toyhouse, but I'll link some of my favourite characters!

Stone is a fursona/self-insert type thing, him and my avatar dragon Stone sort of feed off each other; Screap Stone's design was based on Dragon Stone's colours and genes, and Dragon Stone's taking on some of the traits I'm giving Screap Stone. They're both named after Stone Gossard and Dragon Stone's stone thyacine tertiary q:

Wash is my Koltherian MYO I made in the event they had earlier this year. I'm updating his ref because I (not personally) was gently reminded in a journal that I needed to draw wings/half/true forms for him. His ref was badly needing updated anyway, I've gotten a lot better at drawing Kolthers since I first made him. He likes the sea and water sports, he's humble and peaceful, and he plays drums for four bands. xD

Wesley is my newest OC, he's the last specimen of a species of godly beings called Edwubs (or Boomers) from my/my friend's headworld, Naui. The winged dogs from this planet were enslaved by a half-Boomer through their newly-made living god to kill the rest of the Boomers because of a prophecy the half-Boomer found. Wes was the last one they were going to kill but miraculously Wes ended up killing Half after having his throat torn out. Wes is still full of the guilt from it, he ended up going against the code of his species and misusing his magic to kill something. He's very loyal and honourable, never goes against his word, and he is very slow to trust after what happened. He managed to heal all his wounds perfectly with no scarring using his magic, and then "redeemed himself" by creating a sub-world in an enormous cave system under the desert

Scrimshaw and Spatula-hands are two creatures created by scientists on Earth. Spatula-hands was made from mostly natural animal components with a pinch of witchcraft, while Scrimshaw is totally artificial, created from synthetic tissues. Scrimshaw (subject 667) likes to carve patterns into bones and horns and inks them with the golden goo that drips from its mouth constantly, and Spatula-hands (subject 665) can shapeshift their hands into whatever they want- but only the hands. The scientists missed out subject 666, but that's only because they're waiting to create the most Satanic thing they can to name subject 666.
cbaa17a5a06daa6a78029fcf8763b4844dd0e1a6.png .
...he/him | FR+8
@Fire lairs - please let me know
if you hatch a mint/ruby/hunter
dragon! I have a mighty need.
....OjYCOIV.png
Here's my charahub that only has like 10% of my OCs logged w/ basic info and stuff. Mainly bc I have yet to write out stories for them...

Though I can tell you a bit more about RNGD since they seem to be the most devolved. (Outside of my SE trio but they need some upd8ing)

Pretty much a RWBY fanteam their team name is pronounce Renegade as they are a group of Faunus that never graduated from the colleges to become hunters so they are a back-alley team for hire. They are all rag-tags as their old teams broke apart. Drake and Grey both knew each other in school, but were on different teams, they went to Beacon. Nubi is from Atlas and Reeds is from Vacuo.

Currently they all live in the Kingdom of Vale (Or well now on the move given where the series' plot has gone), Nubi works in Theater, Grey runs a clothing store, Drake's a mechanic, and Reeds does odd jobs here and there.
Here's my charahub that only has like 10% of my OCs logged w/ basic info and stuff. Mainly bc I have yet to write out stories for them...

Though I can tell you a bit more about RNGD since they seem to be the most devolved. (Outside of my SE trio but they need some upd8ing)

Pretty much a RWBY fanteam their team name is pronounce Renegade as they are a group of Faunus that never graduated from the colleges to become hunters so they are a back-alley team for hire. They are all rag-tags as their old teams broke apart. Drake and Grey both knew each other in school, but were on different teams, they went to Beacon. Nubi is from Atlas and Reeds is from Vacuo.

Currently they all live in the Kingdom of Vale (Or well now on the move given where the series' plot has gone), Nubi works in Theater, Grey runs a clothing store, Drake's a mechanic, and Reeds does odd jobs here and there.
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons
1 2 3