Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Alpha's Mart: Selling lots of *stuff*
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16
@alphaeon done! thank you! Could you please add your contribution (like 1 treasure lmao) so I can accept the trade?
@alphaeon done! thank you! Could you please add your contribution (like 1 treasure lmao) so I can accept the trade?
R693wEf.gif
@Alphaeon I hadn't heard of Furvilla before this post. It looks interesting. I was thinking of joining, and was wondering if you would like me to put you down as the person who referred me? If so, I need your ID #. I am not feeling too good today, so probably won't register until a bit later, so no rush on an answer.. and don't fret if you don't hear back from me or whatever.. I will check for an answer before I register. I don't know if you get anything for referring people or not, but if you do, thought you could use that extra stuff for this as well.. Also, I see some stuff that I am interested in, in this thread and I am pretty sure I might have a familiar or 2 you are looking for, but again, I will look over all of this later, when I am hopefully feeling better.
@Alphaeon I hadn't heard of Furvilla before this post. It looks interesting. I was thinking of joining, and was wondering if you would like me to put you down as the person who referred me? If so, I need your ID #. I am not feeling too good today, so probably won't register until a bit later, so no rush on an answer.. and don't fret if you don't hear back from me or whatever.. I will check for an answer before I register. I don't know if you get anything for referring people or not, but if you do, thought you could use that extra stuff for this as well.. Also, I see some stuff that I am interested in, in this thread and I am pretty sure I might have a familiar or 2 you are looking for, but again, I will look over all of this later, when I am hopefully feeling better.
For 'favorite dragon' forum games, feel free to choose from hibden as well.
Lore dragons at front of lair.

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` winterprism*´¨)
Sent a PM to winterprism. ;)
Sent a PM to winterprism. ;)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@alphaeon
hi! how much would you take for the bright rogue vest [assuming you still have it]?
@alphaeon
hi! how much would you take for the bright rogue vest [assuming you still have it]?
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
@October, hi there! I'd be willing to sell them for 32,000 treasure or 40 gems. :)
@October, hi there! I'd be willing to sell them for 32,000 treasure or 40 gems. :)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@alphaeon
hmm, alright, would you take 2 purple sludges for it? :0 lah for purple sludge is currently at 19g/21kt
@alphaeon
hmm, alright, would you take 2 purple sludges for it? :0 lah for purple sludge is currently at 19g/21kt
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
@October, oooh, I'm in desperate need of purple sludges, so yes! Send a CR and I'll add my side ASAP.
@October, oooh, I'm in desperate need of purple sludges, so yes! Send a CR and I'll add my side ASAP.
Volunteer Moderator
XRwFykP.png

Boop!
Boop!
Volunteer Moderator
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon around how much are you looking for in gems for any of your 4-digit villagers? o:
@Alphaeon around how much are you looking for in gems for any of your 4-digit villagers? o:
@Lunalii, they seem to go for around 3k gems each, so I'd be looking for somewhere around there. :)
@Lunalii, they seem to go for around 3k gems each, so I'd be looking for somewhere around there. :)
Volunteer Moderator
XRwFykP.png

1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16