Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 36 CHEAP+GORGEOUS Coatls/Imps, MANY RTB!
1 2 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 228
@Toothless
Okay, I'll get on that right away. There is so much that I need to update >_<
Sorry for taking so long to respond. How are you doing?
@Toothless
Okay, I'll get on that right away. There is so much that I need to update >_<
Sorry for taking so long to respond. How are you doing?
edJggvX.png pw7CMkh.png
@Shel

May I buy the cyan circuit coatl in gems? ouo
@Shel

May I buy the cyan circuit coatl in gems? ouo
TO3CCkr.png
@World
Sure thing! That'll be 46 gems. I'll send over a CR. Thanks!
@World
Sure thing! That'll be 46 gems. I'll send over a CR. Thanks!
edJggvX.png pw7CMkh.png
@Shel
Lol no worries! I've been doing pretty good, but I did manage to get a head cold this week x_x
@Shel
Lol no worries! I've been doing pretty good, but I did manage to get a head cold this week x_x
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
@Shel

Hello! I'm interested in a male imp from your Spirited Away Haku Imps pair. How much would that be and how long would I expect the wait? I just joined during opening week last month and found your hatchery by chance. Very nice!
@Shel

Hello! I'm interested in a male imp from your Spirited Away Haku Imps pair. How much would that be and how long would I expect the wait? I just joined during opening week last month and found your hatchery by chance. Very nice!
rXbH8uR.png
@Siris
I have 2 eggs in the nest for my Spirited Away Haku pair that will be ready to hatch in 4-5 days. I sell females for 25kT and males for 40kT, but I can negotiate. And thank you! Would you like to be added to the general ping list or just be pinged for the Haku hatchlings?
@Siris
I have 2 eggs in the nest for my Spirited Away Haku pair that will be ready to hatch in 4-5 days. I sell females for 25kT and males for 40kT, but I can negotiate. And thank you! Would you like to be added to the general ping list or just be pinged for the Haku hatchlings?
edJggvX.png pw7CMkh.png
[center]@Shel[/center] Yes, please! I love your Haku design and glad I found your hatchery. I can throw in large stacks of food. How much would these net me? They're in stacks of 99 and I offer a single stack for each item listed to help offset the price of gold. [center][item=Aer Sprite][item=Stomper Haunch][item=Wendigo Haunch][item=Deepsea Yawner][item=Picked-Over Bones][item=Infestation Maggot][item=Humpback Anglerfish][item=Golden Pepper][item=Flameweed][item=Deadweed][item=Dandelion Seeds][item=Bloated Maggot][item=Blacktongue Pepper][item=Ragesquid][item=Spotted Seabeak][item=Aged Carcass][/center]
@Shel

Yes, please! I love your Haku design and glad I found your hatchery. I can throw in large stacks of food.

How much would these net me? They're in stacks of 99 and I offer a single stack for each item listed to help offset the price of gold.

Aer Sprite Stomper Haunch Deepsea Yawner Picked-Over Bones Infestation Maggot Humpback Anglerfish Golden Pepper Flameweed Deadweed Dandelion Seeds Bloated Maggot Blacktongue Pepper Ragesquid Spotted Seabeak Aged Carcass
rXbH8uR.png
@Siris
For each of the seafood, insect and meat stacks I take as 4500 of your payment.
For the plant stacks I can take as 2500 of your payment.

I honestly need seafood, meat and insects the most, and the ones you listed actually total to the whole payment of your male Haku imp. Sound good to you?
@Siris
For each of the seafood, insect and meat stacks I take as 4500 of your payment.
For the plant stacks I can take as 2500 of your payment.

I honestly need seafood, meat and insects the most, and the ones you listed actually total to the whole payment of your male Haku imp. Sound good to you?
edJggvX.png pw7CMkh.png
@Shel

Sounds good to me! XD I get so much of these things since I farm the Coliseum on a daily basis. lol Just pick out what you need and I'll swap them your way when the hatchlings hatch through the crossroads. =3
@Shel

Sounds good to me! XD I get so much of these things since I farm the Coliseum on a daily basis. lol Just pick out what you need and I'll swap them your way when the hatchlings hatch through the crossroads. =3
rXbH8uR.png
@Siris
Sounds like a deal! Thanks!
@Siris
Sounds like a deal! Thanks!
edJggvX.png pw7CMkh.png
1 2 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 228