Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 131 132 133 134 135 ... 3166 3167
Out of curiosity, do we Arcane players have a special name for our dragon god? I've noticed some of the other elemental flights have done so, (I've seen Shadow Mom mentioned as a title, among others) but have not seen any for the Arcanist.

It's not really that important I suppose; the practice in general just struck me a fun and neat way to give the forums and the site our own special touch as players and I wondered if it was a universal thing among the flights or just something only a couple have chosen to pick up.
Out of curiosity, do we Arcane players have a special name for our dragon god? I've noticed some of the other elemental flights have done so, (I've seen Shadow Mom mentioned as a title, among others) but have not seen any for the Arcanist.

It's not really that important I suppose; the practice in general just struck me a fun and neat way to give the forums and the site our own special touch as players and I wondered if it was a universal thing among the flights or just something only a couple have chosen to pick up.
unknown.png
Coli Grinding Services
Current goal: ???: ???/??? saved (0/1 obtained)
@bakurabox - I've never actually heard the Arcanist be called anything other than his name! But those are just little nicknames that the members come up with, nothing official. ^^ There were a bunch of deity nicknames being tossed around in this thread. Otherwise maybe you'd get a better response from your fellow Arcane members in your flight forum!
@bakurabox - I've never actually heard the Arcanist be called anything other than his name! But those are just little nicknames that the members come up with, nothing official. ^^ There were a bunch of deity nicknames being tossed around in this thread. Otherwise maybe you'd get a better response from your fellow Arcane members in your flight forum!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

How do you put images into your signature?
I've seen people with adoptables in theirs and I have no clue to get the ones that I have into mine o:
How do you put images into your signature?
I've seen people with adoptables in theirs and I have no clue to get the ones that I have into mine o:
r2CXZYo.png dT9HQge.png mlHpBMC.png tTe9se4.png
qjxrAwx.png 97xO4MG.png Pl6YAjt.png
9Sur0Xk.png GW180jv.png v50Ipgt.png
Pgv53XB.png krOG1hO.png iJZWqi6.png
PgZDCOM.png
Why do eggs sell for 30k on the auction house? Is there actual value in keeping these things?
Why do eggs sell for 30k on the auction house? Is there actual value in keeping these things?
pStIF.gif NXSg8.gif yYIHI.gif Ih5ZS.gif
@Aorta There's an achievement for them (although achievements are currently inactive), some people like generation 1 dragons for RP purposes or such (eggs are the only source of generation 1 dragons that can be traded), and they just look pretty. XD
@Aorta There's an achievement for them (although achievements are currently inactive), some people like generation 1 dragons for RP purposes or such (eggs are the only source of generation 1 dragons that can be traded), and they just look pretty. XD
@Sanzie - What kind of adoptables? Do you mean the ones you have in your signature now?

@Aorta - Unhatched eggs are the only way to get first generation dragons in this game (besides your progenitors). Aside from that, they're also a fairly uncommon find. Both of those reasons attribute to their selling price. :^) Overall it is more profitable to sell an unhatched egg, but if you hatch it and get really nice colors, that dragon could be worth way more than 30k.

But likewise, if you hatch a dragon with not-so-good colors, it'll end up being worth only 5k-10k. So it's a gamble!
@Sanzie - What kind of adoptables? Do you mean the ones you have in your signature now?

@Aorta - Unhatched eggs are the only way to get first generation dragons in this game (besides your progenitors). Aside from that, they're also a fairly uncommon find. Both of those reasons attribute to their selling price. :^) Overall it is more profitable to sell an unhatched egg, but if you hatch it and get really nice colors, that dragon could be worth way more than 30k.

But likewise, if you hatch a dragon with not-so-good colors, it'll end up being worth only 5k-10k. So it's a gamble!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

When people look for mates for a certain dragon, the two people then agree on how to split the eggs. I've seen that if 3 dragons hatch, then they both get one and do something else with the third.
So what do people usually do if there's only 1 egg from the pair? That is, if both people really want it.
When people look for mates for a certain dragon, the two people then agree on how to split the eggs. I've seen that if 3 dragons hatch, then they both get one and do something else with the third.
So what do people usually do if there's only 1 egg from the pair? That is, if both people really want it.
tumblr_mi6r7uNWQ01r99sp0o1_500.gif
Hi. I just wanna interact with people on this heccn website.
@Alphaeon Ahh yeah
I figured it out u vu
I just gotta fix their sizing then i'm all good
@Alphaeon Ahh yeah
I figured it out u vu
I just gotta fix their sizing then i'm all good
r2CXZYo.png dT9HQge.png mlHpBMC.png tTe9se4.png
qjxrAwx.png 97xO4MG.png Pl6YAjt.png
9Sur0Xk.png GW180jv.png v50Ipgt.png
Pgv53XB.png krOG1hO.png iJZWqi6.png
PgZDCOM.png
@Sheer Depends on the terms of the deal. Most people will make allowances / some sort of "in case of" clause for a one egg nest. I've never had that issue personally but I imagine they'd work it out somehow. Either one person would pay a fee to the person who didn't get a dragon or by simply making a second stud deal for that pairing in hopes of having better luck. One could also simply sell the offspring, split the profits and also make another deal. There's no real standard for it that I'm aware of beyond general studding guidelines.
@Sheer Depends on the terms of the deal. Most people will make allowances / some sort of "in case of" clause for a one egg nest. I've never had that issue personally but I imagine they'd work it out somehow. Either one person would pay a fee to the person who didn't get a dragon or by simply making a second stud deal for that pairing in hopes of having better luck. One could also simply sell the offspring, split the profits and also make another deal. There's no real standard for it that I'm aware of beyond general studding guidelines.
i never came across a site where public blacklisting was prohibited
but someone left me a note saying that it most likely is
so i wanted to know is blacklisting publicly prohibited on flight rising?
would be silly if it is but i rather make sure in case i have to remove the public blacklist from my topic
i never came across a site where public blacklisting was prohibited
but someone left me a note saying that it most likely is
so i wanted to know is blacklisting publicly prohibited on flight rising?
would be silly if it is but i rather make sure in case i have to remove the public blacklist from my topic
laHSHQi.png
9hqcHsy.png
B3DEGvb.png
EiPW4qT.png
UYR6vpC.png
bsTwpFg.png
1 2 ... 131 132 133 134 135 ... 3166 3167