Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | LF fest skin set Dom discount
Title says it.

Looking for someone with Dom discount willing to grab me 2 full sets of festival skins for Dom discount price, will tip. Please lmk price and I will send via one way CR, don't forget to ping me @unbridledpassion

Thank you!
Title says it.

Looking for someone with Dom discount willing to grab me 2 full sets of festival skins for Dom discount price, will tip. Please lmk price and I will send via one way CR, don't forget to ping me @unbridledpassion

Thank you!
My Wishlist < click or click >ART wanted!!!!
image.png
Bump
Bump
image.png
@UnbridledPassion

I can help you out with that if you still need someone!
@UnbridledPassion

rULXRhK.pngu0wKDNt.pngpony_002_certed00_by_owlcatpup-dbmrpzb.png
[quote name="Kardi" date=2016-12-03 16:34:38] UnbridledPassion I can help you out with that if you still need someone! [/quote] I do if you are still available? @kardi I know it's last minute but I will tip accordingly :-)
Kardi wrote on 2016-12-03:
UnbridledPassion

I do if you are still available? @kardi
I know it's last minute but I will tip accordingly :-)
image.png
@Unbridledpassion - Yep, yep, I am - aw no worries! I've got plenty of time to do this for you. :D
@Unbridledpassion - Yep, yep, I am - aw no worries! I've got plenty of time to do this for you. :D
@kardi awesome! Do you know the price of the sets? I will send you the tr so you don't have to pay out of pocket for em. Thanks so much!!! Also, feel free to put up a link to your wish list if you have one.
@kardi awesome! Do you know the price of the sets? I will send you the tr so you don't have to pay out of pocket for em. Thanks so much!!! Also, feel free to put up a link to your wish list if you have one.
image.png
@UnbridledPassion - You wanted two of each, right?

24 x 29750 each (Earth Dom Discount) = 714000

It's a-okay, just set up a two way crossroad and I'll send your skins right back, I've got that amount all in my hoard already! :D

Aw, thank you, but no wishlist here... I should really make one someday! *laughs*

@UnbridledPassion - You wanted two of each, right?

It's a-okay, just set up a two way crossroad and I'll send your skins right back, I've got that amount all in my hoard already! :D

Aw, thank you, but no wishlist here... I should really make one someday! *laughs*

[quote name="Kardi" date=2016-12-03 17:54:27] UnbridledPassion - You wanted two of each, right? 24 x 29750 each (Earth Dom Discount) = 714000 It's a-okay, just set up a two way crossroad and I'll send your skins right back, I've got that amount all in my hoard already! :D Aw, thank you, but no wishlist here... I should really make one someday! *laughs* [/quote] @kardi Sounds great, thanks so much!
Kardi wrote on 2016-12-03:
UnbridledPassion - You wanted two of each, right?

@kardi

Sounds great, thanks so much!
image.png
@UnbridledPassion - Just letting you know your CR is there and available for you anytime! :D (Just wanted to make sure it got through to you!) <3
@UnbridledPassion - Just letting you know your CR is there and available for you anytime! :D (Just wanted to make sure it got through to you!) <3