Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [CLUB] The Pokemon Center!
1 2 ... 280 281 282 283 284 ... 414 415
@MrFattyMcCatCat - I can't thank you enough for the Houndoom, it's perfect! I play with solely Fire types on my play throughs, so he is a perfect addition.
@MrFattyMcCatCat - I can't thank you enough for the Houndoom, it's perfect! I play with solely Fire types on my play throughs, so he is a perfect addition.
JETQcvF.png
I just caught not one, not two, but FOUR Pheromosas
I'm gonna start a girl band consisting of all four of my cockroach wives
I just caught not one, not two, but FOUR Pheromosas
I'm gonna start a girl band consisting of all four of my cockroach wives
xEyhnVi.gif
i started hunting for a shiny type null thursday night and im currently at 710 soft resets for this thing
i think my longest other sr hunt was in the 1,200 range, so this is still early on.
i hope i get one with a good nature !
i started hunting for a shiny type null thursday night and im currently at 710 soft resets for this thing
i think my longest other sr hunt was in the 1,200 range, so this is still early on.
i hope i get one with a good nature !
zaIUUhT.png6RccYha.gif
@icecap i approve
@icecap i approve
On hiatus, again--might come on here to see how things are doing but that's all.
@Cashe

man I ate my entire game in 5 days there's no such thing as too fast in my world

PSA TO EVERYONE: If you're struggling to complete the alolan dex offer up sliggoos! Seem to get anything for 'em. Haven't tried for Celesteela but I got a Politoed and a Kingdra for my slimy lil buddies
@Cashe

man I ate my entire game in 5 days there's no such thing as too fast in my world

PSA TO EVERYONE: If you're struggling to complete the alolan dex offer up sliggoos! Seem to get anything for 'em. Haven't tried for Celesteela but I got a Politoed and a Kingdra for my slimy lil buddies
tumblr_p6xvexhw2Q1w8xkufo9_250.pngHI SOMETIMES I POST EVERYWHERE
also guess who was trying to catch a politoed the natural way and

literally accidentally

chained a shiny psyduck

her name is aurora and she's in a lure ball

and I'm kinda mad at her tbh

I chained like 87 pokemon trying to get that politoed but no

sparkly quackie
also guess who was trying to catch a politoed the natural way and

literally accidentally

chained a shiny psyduck

her name is aurora and she's in a lure ball

and I'm kinda mad at her tbh

I chained like 87 pokemon trying to get that politoed but no

sparkly quackie
tumblr_p6xvexhw2Q1w8xkufo9_250.pngHI SOMETIMES I POST EVERYWHERE
@TigerGirl

wow! i guess it was fate, merry christmas!
@TigerGirl

wow! i guess it was fate, merry christmas!
After recovering from the feels of the main story (completed over 3 days, what a rollercoaster they were) I can confidently say Su/Mo are my favourite games along with Black/White (and their sequels) because the story omg...
I will never be the same, and I was thinking of playing through Moon again, but I've formed such strong bonds with my pokemon, and I can't bear to play through that heartbreaking story again!
But the story was superb, the characters are brilliant (so surprised and happy to see some familiar faces fROM MY OTHER FAVOURITE GAMES), and overall it was a refreshing change from the other main series games, but also didn't feel out of place.

So, it's time to shiny hunt whilst also trying to complete the Alola dex for the charm...at least it isn't the national dex :'D

@PrinceLulu

Congratulations! That's a great find! :D
I hope I can have similar luck in my searches, though I do really want a shiny Salazzle....that's going to take an insane amount of luck!
After recovering from the feels of the main story (completed over 3 days, what a rollercoaster they were) I can confidently say Su/Mo are my favourite games along with Black/White (and their sequels) because the story omg...
I will never be the same, and I was thinking of playing through Moon again, but I've formed such strong bonds with my pokemon, and I can't bear to play through that heartbreaking story again!
But the story was superb, the characters are brilliant (so surprised and happy to see some familiar faces fROM MY OTHER FAVOURITE GAMES), and overall it was a refreshing change from the other main series games, but also didn't feel out of place.

So, it's time to shiny hunt whilst also trying to complete the Alola dex for the charm...at least it isn't the national dex :'D

@PrinceLulu

Congratulations! That's a great find! :D
I hope I can have similar luck in my searches, though I do really want a shiny Salazzle....that's going to take an insane amount of luck!
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
@Lusamine

I've got a bunch of rowlets so you can have one :^ )
@Lusamine

I've got a bunch of rowlets so you can have one :^ )
2A6X4Q7.png

Millie/Infect|She/her|22
DA|FA
1 2 ... 280 281 282 283 284 ... 414 415