Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | • Clouded Art! | permanently closed
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Darn it, a shame I missed out on a slot! Maybe next time I'll be able to snag one. :)
Darn it, a shame I missed out on a slot! Maybe next time I'll be able to snag one. :)
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
@Dask Hi! If you'd still like your slot, please fill the form as soon as you can :D Thank you!
(If not, or if it'll be a delay, just let me know! < 3)
@Dask Hi! If you'd still like your slot, please fill the form as soon as you can :D Thank you!
art_shop_sig_by_clouded_3d-d90cg3f.png
[quote name="Clouded" date=2016-12-03 15:00:32] Dask Hi! If you'd still like your slot, please fill the form as soon as you can :D Thank you! (If not, or if it'll be a delay, just let me know! < 3) [/quote] Sorry for the wait. I was [i]EXTREMELY[/i] indecisive between a few dragons I want art of the most. But I think he takes the biggest pick. Let me know if you need to know anything else. @Clouded [b]Commission Type[/b]: Bust [b]Dragon[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25204117] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/252042/25204117_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Apparel/special features[/b]: Skin and all apparel currently equipped if possible. [b]Description[/b]: Usually secetive, mysterious and shy. Hair and fur messy and unkempt, as he is slightly "wild". (see bio for a sort of backstory.) [b]Special Requests[/b]: Expression, like a shy-happy [b]Payment method[/b]: Gems
Clouded wrote on 2016-12-03:
Dask Hi! If you'd still like your slot, please fill the form as soon as you can :D Thank you!
Sorry for the wait. I was EXTREMELY indecisive between a few dragons I want art of the most. But I think he takes the biggest pick. Let me know if you need to know anything else.
@Clouded
Commission Type: Bust
Dragon:
25204117_350.png

Apparel/special features: Skin and all apparel currently equipped if possible.
Description: Usually secetive, mysterious and shy. Hair and fur messy and unkempt, as he is slightly "wild". (see bio for a sort of backstory.)
Special Requests: Expression, like a shy-happy
Payment method: Gems
5hF3FGk.png
d9YLPfe.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
FObX7rS.png
67158392_vSp.gif 61891918_yysMgzTywen5eM3.gif 79175012_29mIUXHpmIO2jtD.gif
@Dask WOO, thank you!! I looove that color scheme *___*
The form looks good! Feel free to send payment when you're ready! < 3
@Dask WOO, thank you!! I looove that color scheme *___*
The form looks good! Feel free to send payment when you're ready! < 3
art_shop_sig_by_clouded_3d-d90cg3f.png
@Clouded I already have a slot with you that has 5 sketch pieces, and I was wondering if I could add in another piece? I JUST received a DREAM Dragon of mine and I'd love to get a fully rendered piece for him. I didn't know if it was too late to add him in since it doesn't look like you've started mine yet, and I believe can still fall within my original request (5 sketches limit, 5 bust limit, 2 full render limit per order?) ;_; I'd be really forever grateful. ;_;
@Clouded I already have a slot with you that has 5 sketch pieces, and I was wondering if I could add in another piece? I JUST received a DREAM Dragon of mine and I'd love to get a fully rendered piece for him. I didn't know if it was too late to add him in since it doesn't look like you've started mine yet, and I believe can still fall within my original request (5 sketches limit, 5 bust limit, 2 full render limit per order?) ;_; I'd be really forever grateful. ;_;
@Clouded may I be added to the pinglist?
@Clouded may I be added to the pinglist?
tealsig_by_themonochromequeen-datkzqc.png
@Clouded Is it possible to be added on the ping list?

If so please and thank you
@Clouded Is it possible to be added on the ping list?

If so please and thank you
l6mtPEk.png
@Clouded

Lovely work. Would you mind pinging me when general & usd slots open? c: Thanks!
@Clouded

Lovely work. Would you mind pinging me when general & usd slots open? c: Thanks!
zCXwA9z.gifaTXjYb6.gifDsmAahj.gif
@Clouded
May I be on your pinglist please! :o
@Clouded
May I be on your pinglist please! :o
OOIa5x2.png
@Clouded Thank you for having a pinglist add form that can be used while on mobile ! I super appreciate it. If I have to try & remember to go do stuff like that on the computer, it takes ages if I don't just forget it outright.

Also , while I'm not sure if I have mild trypophobia or if it's related to my sensory processing disorder(s), but certain things of that nature can set me off too so I totally sympathize. </3
@Clouded Thank you for having a pinglist add form that can be used while on mobile ! I super appreciate it. If I have to try & remember to go do stuff like that on the computer, it takes ages if I don't just forget it outright.

Also , while I'm not sure if I have mild trypophobia or if it's related to my sensory processing disorder(s), but certain things of that nature can set me off too so I totally sympathize. </3
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30