Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Gems [S] Fodder fams, food, old fest
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@protowilson

For those three chests (spectral, Amberglow, dracolich), I would ask a total of 1400 gems, or 1.19M treasure, based on 15% off LAH.
@protowilson

For those three chests (spectral, Amberglow, dracolich), I would ask a total of 1400 gems, or 1.19M treasure, based on 15% off LAH.
2e2UMYR.png
Bump! Stock is updated. Some more recent festival apparel and familiars will be added soon.
Bump! Stock is updated. Some more recent festival apparel and familiars will be added soon.
2e2UMYR.png
Stock updated again, apparel and familiars added.

I'm focusing on the Geodes for the last day of RBC but everything else listed is still for sale.
Stock updated again, apparel and familiars added.

I'm focusing on the Geodes for the last day of RBC but everything else listed is still for sale.
2e2UMYR.png
@valarauka Can I buy 300 geodes off of you for 300 gems?
@valarauka Can I buy 300 geodes off of you for 300 gems?
@whirlipede
Sure thing, sending CR
@whirlipede
Sure thing, sending CR
2e2UMYR.png
@valarauka Are you still looking to buy 250 gems?
@valarauka Are you still looking to buy 250 gems?
@Inamkur

Yes
@Inamkur

Yes
2e2UMYR.png
@valarauka I'll set up a crossroads then!
@valarauka I'll set up a crossroads then!
@Valarauka
May I ask, how much is your Infectionist's Sash? I'm asking at a sales thread because I think there is a big problem with the Auction House prices. Four of them are over 1 million treasure, when I swear I saw them around 200,000 treasure a few weeks ago!
@Valarauka
May I ask, how much is your Infectionist's Sash? I'm asking at a sales thread because I think there is a big problem with the Auction House prices. Four of them are over 1 million treasure, when I swear I saw them around 200,000 treasure a few weeks ago!
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@QuetzalQueen
TBH I would have just priced it based on the AH. I don't know the prices for everything, usually I just check the AH whenever someone asks about something and set a price based on that.
@QuetzalQueen
TBH I would have just priced it based on the AH. I don't know the prices for everything, usually I just check the AH whenever someone asks about something and set a price based on that.
2e2UMYR.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7