Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Gems [S] Fodder fams, food, old fest
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@valarauka

I am interested in the following chests:

Charred Chest
Starflight Chest
Fungal Chest
Scrapped Chest
Medical Chest
Wyrmwound Chest
Stone Chest
Shadowbound Chest

Would I be able to get prices for these please?
@valarauka

I am interested in the following chests:

Charred Chest
Starflight Chest
Fungal Chest
Scrapped Chest
Medical Chest
Wyrmwound Chest
Stone Chest
Shadowbound Chest

Would I be able to get prices for these please?
@Mystyic

They each are roughly in the 1kg-2kg range. I put most of them on the AH a couple days ago - they were the only ones so I guessed prices based on the skins. In a few hours on my lunch break I can take another look and give you updated prices (though the market for these is pretty slow so it's unlikely to have changed a lot).
@Mystyic

They each are roughly in the 1kg-2kg range. I put most of them on the AH a couple days ago - they were the only ones so I guessed prices based on the skins. In a few hours on my lunch break I can take another look and give you updated prices (though the market for these is pretty slow so it's unlikely to have changed a lot).
2e2UMYR.png
@valarauka

What kind of discount would you offer if I buy them all and is it only gems you are wanting for these? Would you accept festival currency as part payment?
@valarauka

What kind of discount would you offer if I buy them all and is it only gems you are wanting for these? Would you accept festival currency as part payment?
@mystyic

10% off for buying them all. I'm primarily looking for gems and treasure and I'll also accept retired festival apparel and familiars. I'm not looking for festival currency, sorry.
@mystyic

10% off for buying them all. I'm primarily looking for gems and treasure and I'll also accept retired festival apparel and familiars. I'm not looking for festival currency, sorry.
2e2UMYR.png
@valarauka

Which retired festival apparel/familiars are you looking for?
@valarauka

Which retired festival apparel/familiars are you looking for?
@Mystyic

Oh, any of them, I think. I prefer the large apparel if that makes sense (the ones that aren't recolors of each other) and/or shadow fest stuff, but really I think they're all fine. I'd also accept the festival vistas, forgot those were a thing. (No more than 1 or 2 each of the vistas, but I'd take multiples of familiars or apparel)

Charred Chest - 3k
Starflight Chest - 4k
Fungal Chest - 1k
Scrapped Chest - 1.5k
Medical Chest - 1.5k
Wyrmwound Chest - 2.5k
Stone Chest - 1k
Shadowbound Chest - 750

total = 15,250 gems
- 10% discount = 13,725, let's just call it 13.5k
@Mystyic

Oh, any of them, I think. I prefer the large apparel if that makes sense (the ones that aren't recolors of each other) and/or shadow fest stuff, but really I think they're all fine. I'd also accept the festival vistas, forgot those were a thing. (No more than 1 or 2 each of the vistas, but I'd take multiples of familiars or apparel)

Charred Chest - 3k
Starflight Chest - 4k
Fungal Chest - 1k
Scrapped Chest - 1.5k
Medical Chest - 1.5k
Wyrmwound Chest - 2.5k
Stone Chest - 1k
Shadowbound Chest - 750

total = 15,250 gems
- 10% discount = 13,725, let's just call it 13.5k
2e2UMYR.png
@valarauka

I only started playing in March, so those are the ones I have. I have apparel/familiars from all the festivals since then, I don't have extra vistas from Thundercrack festival, but I have extras from the others?

I will probably have to pass on the really expensive ones as I don't have that much gems/treasure.
I will put together a list later today of the apparel/familiars/vistas and send you a pm if that's okay?
@valarauka

I only started playing in March, so those are the ones I have. I have apparel/familiars from all the festivals since then, I don't have extra vistas from Thundercrack festival, but I have extras from the others?

I will probably have to pass on the really expensive ones as I don't have that much gems/treasure.
I will put together a list later today of the apparel/familiars/vistas and send you a pm if that's okay?
@Mystyic

Okay, sounds good.
@Mystyic

Okay, sounds good.
2e2UMYR.png
Bump! Stock amounts have been updated.
Bump! Stock amounts have been updated.
2e2UMYR.png
@valarauka I'm interested in the following chests (paying with treasure): [item=Spectral Chest][item=Dracolich Chest][item=Amberglow Chest] There's actually quite a few chests I'm interested in but I'll start with these!
@valarauka I'm interested in the following chests (paying with treasure):
Spectral Chest Dracolich Chest Amberglow Chest

There's actually quite a few chests I'm interested in but I'll start with these!
GTmWWmY.pngLLcYp0Y.pngRGPouzd.pngwxz9g2j.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7