Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [CLUB] The Pokemon Center!
1 2 ... 275 276 277 278 279 ... 414 415
@kageyamas

i went in at 62 and had a pretty ok time. the last fight was a bit scary but that was probably my bad type coverage
@kageyamas

i went in at 62 and had a pretty ok time. the last fight was a bit scary but that was probably my bad type coverage
is1aOOc.png

thanks all for the advice!
@wrecknrule @Mediumdee @markab

im going in completely blind to this, so im kind of scared/excited
my current team is pretty good with STAB moves and type coverage, so i assume ill be decently ok...
and my bag is loaded with revives and max potions
thanks all for the advice!
@wrecknrule @Mediumdee @markab

im going in completely blind to this, so im kind of scared/excited
my current team is pretty good with STAB moves and type coverage, so i assume ill be decently ok...
and my bag is loaded with revives and max potions
zaIUUhT.png6RccYha.gif
If I breed a legit Pokémon with a legal Pokémon, would the offspring be considered legit or legal? I have a shiny 6IV Ditto that I got off of Wonder Trade that I'm pretty certain is legal, so I'm not exactly certain about any Eggs that it may produce with other Pokémon.
If I breed a legit Pokémon with a legal Pokémon, would the offspring be considered legit or legal? I have a shiny 6IV Ditto that I got off of Wonder Trade that I'm pretty certain is legal, so I'm not exactly certain about any Eggs that it may produce with other Pokémon.
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
omg the politoed encounter rate is so bad I literally accidentally chained a shiny psyduck

I mean I'm not mad but I am also way mad ????
omg the politoed encounter rate is so bad I literally accidentally chained a shiny psyduck

I mean I'm not mad but I am also way mad ????
tumblr_p6xvexhw2Q1w8xkufo9_250.pngHI SOMETIMES I POST EVERYWHERE
@PrinceLulu

isnt that how luck works :,)

god i want to give up chaining this shiny rockruff but i am so mad @ this game for not giving it to me after 6 hours i'm continuing out of sheer spite
@PrinceLulu

isnt that how luck works :,)

god i want to give up chaining this shiny rockruff but i am so mad @ this game for not giving it to me after 6 hours i'm continuing out of sheer spite
is1aOOc.png

im going to start shiny hunting a shiny litten soon, im unable to get the shiny charm until the pokebank updates though...

im going to name it Peppermint and it will be my starter on my next playthrough
im going to start shiny hunting a shiny litten soon, im unable to get the shiny charm until the pokebank updates though...

im going to name it Peppermint and it will be my starter on my next playthrough
For the past few hours, my friend's been trying to chain an alolan vulpix with its hidden ability for me and another friend. I feel bad for but appreciative of the time they're taking to do so, but I also find the rarity of the hidden ability amusingly interesting--
For the past few hours, my friend's been trying to chain an alolan vulpix with its hidden ability for me and another friend. I feel bad for but appreciative of the time they're taking to do so, but I also find the rarity of the hidden ability amusingly interesting--
sig135_by_dingobreath-dcq7po1.png
@Candlelit97 my understanding is it's legit

if it isn'lt I shoulda been kicked out of the VGC like six times lmao
@Candlelit97 my understanding is it's legit

if it isn'lt I shoulda been kicked out of the VGC like six times lmao
also you know what sucks???

trying to chain politoed in the rain

and you keep getting cloud nine psyducks crashing the party

STOP PANTSING UP MY RAIN
also you know what sucks???

trying to chain politoed in the rain

and you keep getting cloud nine psyducks crashing the party

STOP PANTSING UP MY RAIN
This little guy popped up yesterday while surfing and I literally screamed! First shiny for my Sun copy :3 [img]http://i.imgur.com/1SaOuYO.jpg[/img]
This little guy popped up yesterday while surfing and I literally screamed! First shiny for my Sun copy :3

1SaOuYO.jpg
fc8e762ad7.png
1 2 ... 275 276 277 278 279 ... 414 415