Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Daily Spin Idea
1 2
No support since Pinkerton is technically speaking a 'slot machine'. You don't see the rng spinning when you click, but it still randomly decides what to give you.
No support since Pinkerton is technically speaking a 'slot machine'. You don't see the rng spinning when you click, but it still randomly decides what to give you.
tumblr_o0esauQ9Hj1tfzajgo2_500.png
Why couldn't it? And even if it couldn't it still would be a small addition to the game. It wouldn't even be mandatory to play it would just be sitting in the Fairgrounds tab.
Why couldn't it? And even if it couldn't it still would be a small addition to the game. It wouldn't even be mandatory to play it would just be sitting in the Fairgrounds tab.
@Jemadar There was a [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/957606#post_957606]skin creating competition,[/url] so users managed to create skins that were eventually placed into the gem MP. So they may be FR artists, but they probably aren't. [quote name="MoonsEnvoy" date=2016-11-29 06:42:38] No support since Pinkerton is technically speaking a 'slot machine'. You don't see the rng spinning when you click, but it still randomly decides what to give you. [/quote] I think I lean more towards this; we already have a random RNG opportunity to get items of various sorts, from food to apparel to familiars. Really no need for another way to.
@Jemadar

There was a skin creating competition, so users managed to create skins that were eventually placed into the gem MP. So they may be FR artists, but they probably aren't.
MoonsEnvoy wrote on 2016-11-29:

I think I lean more towards this; we already have a random RNG opportunity to get items of various sorts, from food to apparel to familiars. Really no need for another way to.
uCR5SCW.png
@FloatinginSpace

I thought there had been one, which supports my idea somewhat that the Flight Rising Staff have never made skins (at least not officially) for the site, but all are user made.

Thanks <3

@FloatinginSpace

I thought there had been one, which supports my idea somewhat that the Flight Rising Staff have never made skins (at least not officially) for the site, but all are user made.

Thanks <3

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
@FloatinginSpace

I didn't know that-
I'm fairly new to the site so I don't really know much about where skins come from or how really much of anything works around here. ^~^
@FloatinginSpace

I didn't know that-
I'm fairly new to the site so I don't really know much about where skins come from or how really much of anything works around here. ^~^
1 2