Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Doubles Adoption (ROUND 8) (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 43 44
@lunusdragoness

HERE is a preview of what they could make! c: They have a nice, tight color range which I love x3 The mama, Taffy, is also Gene'd with Tiger and Shimmer! I'm sure some of their babies will make it here to this thread eventually too x3
@lunusdragoness

HERE is a preview of what they could make! c: They have a nice, tight color range which I love x3 The mama, Taffy, is also Gene'd with Tiger and Shimmer! I'm sure some of their babies will make it here to this thread eventually too x3
@creamybonbons dont worry his parents are gonna make more babies
@creamybonbons dont worry his parents are gonna make more babies
boIu4p9.png
@Pidge
@torbird
@converseburden
@YourLoveOnly
Unfortunately, the White/White/Fire Circuit mirror is no longer available due to other circumstances! It has been replaced by a Leaf/Leaf/Carmine mirror. However, the donor is breeding their white/white/??? Circuit pair again, and they are offering a future hatchling if you wish.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

In other news...

@YourLoveOnly
@TalkingNapkin
You've been added!

@CeruleanBlue @Noah @YourLoveOnly @Pyrrhia @CreamyBonBons @torbird @NicoleEirin @converseburden @Amanda @jackling @Pidge @Possum @DSDafne
2.5 dragons added!
@Pidge
@torbird
@converseburden
@YourLoveOnly
Unfortunately, the White/White/Fire Circuit mirror is no longer available due to other circumstances! It has been replaced by a Leaf/Leaf/Carmine mirror. However, the donor is breeding their white/white/??? Circuit pair again, and they are offering a future hatchling if you wish.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

In other news...

@YourLoveOnly
@TalkingNapkin
You've been added!

@CeruleanBlue @Noah @YourLoveOnly @Pyrrhia @CreamyBonBons @torbird @NicoleEirin @converseburden @Amanda @jackling @Pidge @Possum @DSDafne
2.5 dragons added!
@dualscepters
I think I'll stay with the white/white ?? circuit reserve as my #1 preference :) I do love how circuit looks on a white prim and sec.
@dualscepters
I think I'll stay with the white/white ?? circuit reserve as my #1 preference :) I do love how circuit looks on a white prim and sec.
I shall never play a game or be on a website that does not prevent other people from stealing. Good Bye.
@dualscepters: I just want to switch around my order then! The X/Y/Y WC lady first, the White/White reserve 2nd and the Imp 3rd. Thank you kindly :D
@dualscepters: I just want to switch around my order then! The X/Y/Y WC lady first, the White/White reserve 2nd and the Imp 3rd. Thank you kindly :D
@dualscepters

Username: EmmaBird
Dragon Desired (Up to 3, In Order of Preference):
1. ice/white/ice male Imp
Reasons for Wanting to Adopt: He fits very well with my breeding goals. Fantastic colors.
@dualscepters

Username: EmmaBird
1. ice/white/ice male Imp
Reasons for Wanting to Adopt: He fits very well with my breeding goals. Fantastic colors.
VsQsiFi.pngT2nbrk6.pngRvZlNo0.pngaL21n5x.pngygWzlbs.png7GFlGJN.pngPdiBTNZ.pngMTtORbV.pnge7NCmti.pngr40kQDf.pngkIO8qd8.pngBYPpgRe.pngtDii0Aq.png
EBEMlSX.png
@dualscepters -- rearranging my preferences a bit, if you don't mind!

Username: Pidge
Dragon Desired (Up to 3, In Order of Preference): Ice/Denim/Ice Male Imp; Mystery Circuit Hatchling; Rose/Jungle/Jungle WC
Reasons for Wanting to Adopt: You've already got my reasons for the circuit and the WC; the Imp is just too pretty to pass up! :)
@dualscepters -- rearranging my preferences a bit, if you don't mind!

Username: Pidge
Dragon Desired (Up to 3, In Order of Preference): Ice/Denim/Ice Male Imp; Mystery Circuit Hatchling; Rose/Jungle/Jungle WC
Reasons for Wanting to Adopt: You've already got my reasons for the circuit and the WC; the Imp is just too pretty to pass up! :)
@dualscepters

Username: MariBelle
1. Male, Ice/Denim/Ice (the imperial)
2. Female, Obsidian Tiger/Obsidian/Maroon
3.Male, Thistle Clown/Azure Stripes/Azure
Reasons for Wanting to Adopt: I'm starting to collect doubles dragons and I need mates for them.
@dualscepters

Username: MariBelle
1. Male, Ice/Denim/Ice (the imperial)
2. Female, Obsidian Tiger/Obsidian/Maroon
3.Male, Thistle Clown/Azure Stripes/Azure
Reasons for Wanting to Adopt: I'm starting to collect doubles dragons and I need mates for them.
9ha1QnY.png
@converseburden
@Pidge
Updated!

@EmmaBird
@MariBelle
Added!
@converseburden
@Pidge
Updated!

@EmmaBird
@MariBelle
Added!
THIS ROUND IS NOW OVER...
...and the winners have been calculated!

[Mass Ping - All Entrants]
@DSDafne @AnyWhichWay @Pidge @torbird @Amanda @Noah @CreamyBonBons @converseburden @YourLoveOnly @TalkingNapkin @EmmaBird @MariBelle

9 out of 13 dragons will be given away. Without further ado, here are the winners!

@Pidge - Ice/Denim (X/Y/X) Imperial (Male) (Donor: @GhostBlue)
@torbird - White Circuit Mirror (???) (Donor: @Pierce)
@YourLoveOnly - Platinum Mirror (Female) (Donor: @Pidge)
@converseburden - Rose/Jungle (X/Y/Y) Wildclaw (Female) (Donor: @Lumen)
@Amanda - Obsidian Guardian (Female) (Donor: @Pierce)
@DSDafne - Charcoal/Thistle (X/Y/Y) Snapper (Female) (Donor: @Amanda)
@MariBelle - Thistle/Azure (X/Y/Y) Guardian (Male) (Donor: @converseburden)
@AnyWhichWay - White Guardian (Male) (Donor: @Amanda)
@CreamyBonBons - Stonewash Mirror (Male) (Donor: @lunusdragoness)

Congratulations to all of you! Donors or winners, please set up a Crossroads trade as soon as possible. @torbird and @Pierce, I suppose you guys can discuss how to handle the reserved hatchling :)

And thanks to everyone for participating! The next round will begin in a little bit!

PS: @inkexplosions @Lumen @Shanti @Pierce
Your donations will carry over to the next round. If you do not wish to hold your donated dragons, please PM me as soon as possible so I can remove your dragons from the list!
THIS ROUND IS NOW OVER...
...and the winners have been calculated!

[Mass Ping - All Entrants]
@DSDafne @AnyWhichWay @Pidge @torbird @Amanda @Noah @CreamyBonBons @converseburden @YourLoveOnly @TalkingNapkin @EmmaBird @MariBelle

9 out of 13 dragons will be given away. Without further ado, here are the winners!

@Pidge - Ice/Denim (X/Y/X) Imperial (Male) (Donor: @GhostBlue)
@torbird - White Circuit Mirror (???) (Donor: @Pierce)
@YourLoveOnly - Platinum Mirror (Female) (Donor: @Pidge)
@converseburden - Rose/Jungle (X/Y/Y) Wildclaw (Female) (Donor: @Lumen)
@Amanda - Obsidian Guardian (Female) (Donor: @Pierce)
@DSDafne - Charcoal/Thistle (X/Y/Y) Snapper (Female) (Donor: @Amanda)
@MariBelle - Thistle/Azure (X/Y/Y) Guardian (Male) (Donor: @converseburden)
@AnyWhichWay - White Guardian (Male) (Donor: @Amanda)
@CreamyBonBons - Stonewash Mirror (Male) (Donor: @lunusdragoness)

Congratulations to all of you! Donors or winners, please set up a Crossroads trade as soon as possible. @torbird and @Pierce, I suppose you guys can discuss how to handle the reserved hatchling :)

And thanks to everyone for participating! The next round will begin in a little bit!

PS: @inkexplosions @Lumen @Shanti @Pierce
Your donations will carry over to the next round. If you do not wish to hold your donated dragons, please PM me as soon as possible so I can remove your dragons from the list!
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 43 44