Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Doubles Adoption (ROUND 8) (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 43 44
Congratulations to the winners!
Congratulations to the winners!
VsQsiFi.pngT2nbrk6.pngRvZlNo0.pngaL21n5x.pngygWzlbs.png7GFlGJN.pngPdiBTNZ.pngMTtORbV.pnge7NCmti.pngr40kQDf.pngkIO8qd8.pngBYPpgRe.pngtDii0Aq.png
EBEMlSX.png
Wow, I'm excited -- thanks @dualscepters and @GhostBlue! :D

Got the CR set up for you, @OurLoveOnly. Hope you enjoy her!
Wow, I'm excited -- thanks @dualscepters and @GhostBlue! :D

Got the CR set up for you, @OurLoveOnly. Hope you enjoy her!
Aww~~ That's great~ thanks @dualscepters and @Amanda ~~!!

Sending the crossroad now~
Aww~~ That's great~ thanks @dualscepters and @Amanda ~~!!

Sending the crossroad now~
@Amanda: The Obsidian/Obsidian Guardian is with @lunusdragoness. Try looking for her in their lair.
@Amanda: The Obsidian/Obsidian Guardian is with @lunusdragoness. Try looking for her in their lair.
plaguebringer_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kkk4e.png
ROUND 7 IS OPEN

@Pharade @ChibiEnvyChan @Squelukle @Pyrrhia @NicoleEirin @catboast @Silentpaws @Cresselia @jackling @Emberwing @Eitr
ROUND 7 IS OPEN

@Pharade @ChibiEnvyChan @Squelukle @Pyrrhia @NicoleEirin @catboast @Silentpaws @Cresselia @jackling @Emberwing @Eitr
@dualscepters

:C Lair space urgh... I'd be going for one of them.

@Raftina

There's a chocolate/chocolate dragon you might want to check out. :X
@dualscepters

:C Lair space urgh... I'd be going for one of them.

@Raftina

There's a chocolate/chocolate dragon you might want to check out. :X
Please ping me if you want me to read something.
Light's Baldwin Trading Thread
ColiforLife_zpscbfcm2si.jpg
@ChibiEnvyChan

Nope, I'm good thanks. XD Lots of breedings coming and won't have much space to spare if I don't get these hatchling goobers out of my lair.
@ChibiEnvyChan

Nope, I'm good thanks. XD Lots of breedings coming and won't have much space to spare if I don't get these hatchling goobers out of my lair.
Play Pokemon X/Y? Wanna swap FCs? PM me with yours so I can add back!
FC: 0963-0508-5009

Fire Safari with:
Charmeleon Magmar Braixen
Ooooh I won the beautiful white guardian! Thankyou so much, @Amanda!

Awww such pretty dragons in this round, as well! @dualscepters may I be added to the ping list for new dragons please? Since you say you don't ping if we're ineligible, I think that's the best option! Also thankyou to you as well, for running this lovely adoption service!
Ooooh I won the beautiful white guardian! Thankyou so much, @Amanda!

Awww such pretty dragons in this round, as well! @dualscepters may I be added to the ping list for new dragons please? Since you say you don't ping if we're ineligible, I think that's the best option! Also thankyou to you as well, for running this lovely adoption service!
@AnyWhichWay
Added! :)
@AnyWhichWay
Added! :)
@pierce omgh that leaf/leaf is very wanted in my clan @dualscepters if i can participate please put me down for that one and the splash/splash one they are very cute!
@pierce omgh that leaf/leaf is very wanted in my clan @dualscepters if i can participate please put me down for that one and the splash/splash one they are very cute!
boIu4p9.png
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 43 44