Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | cancel auction?
1 2
Hi, I've done a silly thing! i hatched three baby sky dancers and I'm selling two and keeping one but the one i decided to keep i accidentally put on auction instead of one of the ones i wanted to sell. is there a way to cancel the auction?
Hi, I've done a silly thing! i hatched three baby sky dancers and I'm selling two and keeping one but the one i decided to keep i accidentally put on auction instead of one of the ones i wanted to sell. is there a way to cancel the auction?
@ImpossibleDragon Yup yup, go to the 'activity' tab of the auction house and your current auctions should be listed there along with a cancel button for each one.
@ImpossibleDragon Yup yup, go to the 'activity' tab of the auction house and your current auctions should be listed there along with a cancel button for each one.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@lonin its too late!! it sold! :(
@lonin its too late!! it sold! :(
@ImpossibleDragon If you own the parent dragons, you can find the sold dragon in their offspring list and track it down, then perhaps you can ask the user who has it now if you can buy it back for the price they paid for it :)
Be polite though because it actually is their dragon now, and you can't make them sell back your dragon!
@ImpossibleDragon If you own the parent dragons, you can find the sold dragon in their offspring list and track it down, then perhaps you can ask the user who has it now if you can buy it back for the price they paid for it :)
Be polite though because it actually is their dragon now, and you can't make them sell back your dragon!
Ef84x2q.png ozDAjIE.png
znuJtTb.png
@Basilius ok thanks so much
@Basilius ok thanks so much
@basilius they exalted him!!!! :( *cries*
@basilius they exalted him!!!! :( *cries*
@ImpossibleDragon Ahh, that's sad. But you can breed the parents again in a month or so and perhaps you'll get a similar hatchling!
@ImpossibleDragon Ahh, that's sad. But you can breed the parents again in a month or so and perhaps you'll get a similar hatchling!
Ef84x2q.png ozDAjIE.png
znuJtTb.png
yeah i will.
yeah i will.
@basilius ^
@basilius ^
@ImpossibleDragon

What did you price him at? Cheap dragons will almost always get exalted.

Also, you can edit posts to add a ping, you don't need to make another post.
@ImpossibleDragon

What did you price him at? Cheap dragons will almost always get exalted.

Also, you can edit posts to add a ping, you don't need to make another post.
windh4.png
1 2