Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pokemon Sun & Moon
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 163 164
@MissGoldenPixel
Hopefully you can get one! I can't remember what color it is, white I think?
@MissGoldenPixel
Hopefully you can get one! I can't remember what color it is, white I think?
@SafiraThePanther

Yep. Thank you again!

@EtherealDreams

Hey, I can help you out! My FC is 3239-4022-9601
@SafiraThePanther

Yep. Thank you again!

@EtherealDreams

Hey, I can help you out! My FC is 3239-4022-9601
m6vglJ1.png
@EtherealDreams

I'm in the Festival Plaza now! My character's name is Makenna.
@EtherealDreams

I'm in the Festival Plaza now! My character's name is Makenna.
m6vglJ1.png
I miss my competitive mons in oras. Trying to get this destiny knot is so annoying. OTL
I miss my competitive mons in oras. Trying to get this destiny knot is so annoying. OTL
1Wa1sIi.gif
MOON RANT I'm not very far in the game but I totally messed up and meant to catch a Vullaby back on the first island...but now I'm on the second island and I don't think I can go back T_T Gonna see if I can find one to trade for but I'm so bummed out! I want that dumb lil diaper bird on my team.
MOON RANT I'm not very far in the game but I totally messed up and meant to catch a Vullaby back on the first island...but now I'm on the second island and I don't think I can go back T_T Gonna see if I can find one to trade for but I'm so bummed out! I want that dumb lil diaper bird on my team.
8aGPsAq.pngAyEZ0I2.pngwl_by_tinygryphon-d9gdz0s.gif
[img]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/194/456/dc0.jpg[/img] “3. Gotta express that middle school arrogance and being emo” Oh my gosh
dc0.jpg

“3. Gotta express that middle school arrogance and being emo”

Oh my gosh
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
[quote name="Candlelit97" date=2016-11-27 12:13:36] [img]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/194/456/dc0.jpg[/img] “3. Gotta express that middle school arrogance and being emo” Oh my gosh [/quote] Edgelord confirmed. [s]Not that it was already painfully obvious.[/s]
Candlelit97 wrote on 2016-11-27:
dc0.jpg

“3. Gotta express that middle school arrogance and being emo”

Oh my gosh
Edgelord confirmed. Not that it was already painfully obvious.
9vqTYg0.gifcfa4eab0-1638-11eb-9b4b-e1371d599c63.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.giffl0edFq.gif
Banner holder by me.
I LOVE GLADION SO MUCH
I LOVE GLADION SO MUCH
waterfull.png
@Moe
Don't worry, you'll get a way to go back to the first island at the second one midway(basically you get fly)
You'll get your vullaby, and having decided I want a cubone on my team around level 50, trust me, you can get that one and have it catch up no problem! ;)
@Moe
Don't worry, you'll get a way to go back to the first island at the second one midway(basically you get fly)
You'll get your vullaby, and having decided I want a cubone on my team around level 50, trust me, you can get that one and have it catch up no problem! ;)
@Moe

You don't even have to wait for Charizard - just head back to the docks and talk to the person inside the ferry building.

(Also, I approve of your name. It's my Mudsdale's name too. =P)
@Moe

You don't even have to wait for Charizard - just head back to the docks and talk to the person inside the ferry building.

(Also, I approve of your name. It's my Mudsdale's name too. =P)
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 163 164