Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pokemon Sun & Moon
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 163 164
wHY ARE BLUE AND RED SO HARD TO BEAT UUGGHHH 10 FAILURES LATER AND I'VE YET TO BEAT THEM
wHY ARE BLUE AND RED SO HARD TO BEAT UUGGHHH 10 FAILURES LATER AND I'VE YET TO BEAT THEM
Morgan
She | Her
Tumblr | DeviantArt
"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" -Paarthurnax
@MissGoldenPixel
Oh snap o:
I'd be so grateful if you'd be willing to pass it to something you don't need and send it over ;u ;

Edit: S'been forever since I've 3DS'd, forgot to give my FC: 0731-5750-1473
@MissGoldenPixel
Oh snap o:
I'd be so grateful if you'd be willing to pass it to something you don't need and send it over ;u ;

Edit: S'been forever since I've 3DS'd, forgot to give my FC: 0731-5750-1473
xxxxxx rLjqGXW.gif gWlopTc.gif
@Ototo

My FC is 3239-4022-9601. Let me know when you're available and we can do the trade!

@SafiraThePanther

I'm ready atm to trade whenever you are. Just let me know what your FC is and we can trade!
@Ototo

My FC is 3239-4022-9601. Let me know when you're available and we can do the trade!

@SafiraThePanther

I'm ready atm to trade whenever you are. Just let me know what your FC is and we can trade!
m6vglJ1.png
@MissGoldenPixel
I'm ready whenever you are! It's done through festival plaza right? Haven't done anything but Wonder Trades yet
@MissGoldenPixel
I'm ready whenever you are! It's done through festival plaza right? Haven't done anything but Wonder Trades yet
@Ototo

Yep! Just add my FC and go to Link trades. My character's name is Makenna.
@Ototo

Yep! Just add my FC and go to Link trades. My character's name is Makenna.
m6vglJ1.png
@MissGoldenPixel
Thank you so much! Sent a Rowlet I got from Wonder Trade that I don't need in case you picked a different starter! Wanted to send at least something useful XD
@MissGoldenPixel
Thank you so much! Sent a Rowlet I got from Wonder Trade that I don't need in case you picked a different starter! Wanted to send at least something useful XD
@Ototo

I ended up choosing Popplio so I do appreciate it! Row lets adorable! And you're welcome!
@Ototo

I ended up choosing Popplio so I do appreciate it! Row lets adorable! And you're welcome!
m6vglJ1.png
@MissGoldenPixel

I'm ready! my FC is 3480-2797-7621
Can you rewrite yours? :)
@MissGoldenPixel

I'm ready! my FC is 3480-2797-7621
Can you rewrite yours? :)
@SafiraThePanther.

Yep! It's 3239-4022-9601
@SafiraThePanther.

Yep! It's 3239-4022-9601
m6vglJ1.png
@MissGoldenPixel
It should be good now, but I was having some connection issues, hopefully it's over!
@MissGoldenPixel
It should be good now, but I was having some connection issues, hopefully it's over!
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 163 164