Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Athenian - a Quest!
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@pensivejessie

Maybe explain the situation the best we can? We're stuck with a very fluffy Tundra, but there's rocks and dirt in our way!
@pensivejessie

Maybe explain the situation the best we can? We're stuck with a very fluffy Tundra, but there's rocks and dirt in our way!
HxP6kXi.png xxx call me allude or ally | she / her | FR +2 | lore
[img]http://i64.tinypic.com/en0u8.png[/img] [quote name="AllyKat864" date=2016-09-11 19:21:21]Maybe explain the situation the best we can? We're stuck with a very fluffy Tundra, but there's rocks and dirt in our way! [/quote] @AllyKat864 [i]hohoo hroohroo hohohooo hoooo whooo whoooo[/i] Well okay so, tonight I woke up and I went out and I was looking for friends? So I found these worms and I talked to this mouse and I went to this [i]chrechrecheee churchur[/i] Okay alright, hold on up there kid, sport, pal. Go faster. [i]hwoohoo woo hwooo hoohooo[/i] Right, yes. Anyways, a flying light came down and I'm stuck in here with a monster and would like to get out and leave, please. [i]chechechechee chrr chuhchuhchee[/i] Alright alright alright! A monster, y'say? Well, so, yes, we gotta get you outta there. But so but, I gotta get you to find out where's the weakest point, on that side, please thank you alright.
en0u8.png
AllyKat864 wrote on 2016-09-11:
@AllyKat864
hohoo hroohroo hohohooo hoooo whooo whoooo
Well okay so, tonight I woke up and I went out and I was looking for friends? So I found these worms and I talked to this mouse and I went to this
chrechrecheee churchur
Okay alright, hold on up there kid, sport, pal. Go faster.
hwoohoo woo hwooo hoohooo
Right, yes. Anyways, a flying light came down and I'm stuck in here with a monster and would like to get out and leave, please.

chechechechee chrr chuhchuhchee
Alright alright alright! A monster, y'say? Well, so, yes, we gotta get you outta there. But so but, I gotta get you to find out where's the weakest point, on that side, please thank you alright.
the name's Jes, nice to meet ya
+2 FR time
OAKT4Gi.png
HdmxfuE.png
eTU8p7x.png
ar6gtVv.png
giphy.gif
[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/14iga6q.png[/img] Athenian is now on Pause! Remember, you can still suggest things in Pause time! Be back to play soon!
14iga6q.png

Athenian is now on Pause! Remember, you can still suggest things in Pause time! Be back to play soon!
+2 FR time
OAKT4Gi.png
HdmxfuE.png
eTU8p7x.png
ar6gtVv.png
giphy.gif
@pensivejessie

Look for any weak spots in the rocks that block your exit. Maybe there's something there?
@pensivejessie

Look for any weak spots in the rocks that block your exit. Maybe there's something there?
coconut_drink.pngPM me if you want to use max lvl cauldron or a wind nest.
[center][img]http://i63.tinypic.com/1ggks4.png[/img][/center] Hey guys! Got a little update for ya. I'd normally put this in the discussion board, but no one seems to check that anymore, so! First off, happy Starfall! I hope you're having a good one, cause I certainly am! Unfortunately, I don't think it'll get worked into the Quest, but I hope the significance of Arcane in AQ is super obvious, at the least. Most of the hold up has been that I have a job now, so I can really only work on AQ on the weekends. But I can really only work on anything on the weekends, so I'm busy with all my other stuff. Also, not a lot of people are really, interested in AQ lately, so, it's not exactly a priority... However, there is good news! Y'all remember that tumblr I made that no one follows or looks at? WELL, I've made a site that no one will follow or look at! You can find it at athenianquest.thecomicseries.com or [url=http://athenianquest.thecomicseries.com]HERE[/url]! (also at athenianquest.webcomic.ws or athenianquest.the-comic.org or athenianquest.thecomicstrip.org or athenianquest.cfw.me) I'm still catching it up to where we are now, not very far through Part 1 yet. But it's much more streamlined and probably even EASIER to read than the tumblr! Once I catch it up, I'll probably delete the tumblr? I'll be posting the link on the first post of this thread as well, also adding a new little banner. That's about it, and now I gotta get back to drawing. Stay cool, y'all.
1ggks4.png
Hey guys! Got a little update for ya. I'd normally put this in the discussion board, but no one seems to check that anymore, so!

First off, happy Starfall! I hope you're having a good one, cause I certainly am! Unfortunately, I don't think it'll get worked into the Quest, but I hope the significance of Arcane in AQ is super obvious, at the least.

Most of the hold up has been that I have a job now, so I can really only work on AQ on the weekends. But I can really only work on anything on the weekends, so I'm busy with all my other stuff. Also, not a lot of people are really, interested in AQ lately, so, it's not exactly a priority...

However, there is good news! Y'all remember that tumblr I made that no one follows or looks at? WELL, I've made a site that no one will follow or look at!

You can find it at athenianquest.thecomicseries.com or HERE! (also at athenianquest.webcomic.ws or athenianquest.the-comic.org or athenianquest.thecomicstrip.org or athenianquest.cfw.me)

I'm still catching it up to where we are now, not very far through Part 1 yet. But it's much more streamlined and probably even EASIER to read than the tumblr! Once I catch it up, I'll probably delete the tumblr? I'll be posting the link on the first post of this thread as well, also adding a new little banner.

That's about it, and now I gotta get back to drawing. Stay cool, y'all.
+2 FR time
OAKT4Gi.png
HdmxfuE.png
eTU8p7x.png
ar6gtVv.png
giphy.gif
[center][img]http://i63.tinypic.com/1ggks4.png[/img][/center] Wow! It's been a whole month since my last update. Let's do another one, shall we? Happy Riot of Rot to all you Plague members! All the accents and stuff look really good this year, I'm glad! I hope everyone's having a good time with it all. So! I still have a job, and that still means that my free time has been just about cut in half. But, part of this hiatus is actually my own fault, because instead of A. updating AQ or B. catching the [url=http://athenianquest.thecomicseries.com]site[/url] up to the last update, I'm doing this Halloween project? It's probably not going to be out by Halloween. It's just a little 13-page long spooky thing. I'm really trying to get in gear on that, just push it out so I can keep doing my other stuff. I'm just, really bad at prioritizing in general, honestly. But, I also wanted to ask, I was thinking about maybe making the next update like, a little animated thing? At least part of it. I was wondering if anyone would be into that? If you're for it, or against it, please tell me your thoughts in the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1936107]discussion board![/url] Thanks for understanding.
1ggks4.png
Wow! It's been a whole month since my last update. Let's do another one, shall we?

Happy Riot of Rot to all you Plague members! All the accents and stuff look really good this year, I'm glad! I hope everyone's having a good time with it all.

So! I still have a job, and that still means that my free time has been just about cut in half. But, part of this hiatus is actually my own fault, because instead of A. updating AQ or B. catching the site up to the last update, I'm doing this Halloween project? It's probably not going to be out by Halloween. It's just a little 13-page long spooky thing.

I'm really trying to get in gear on that, just push it out so I can keep doing my other stuff. I'm just, really bad at prioritizing in general, honestly.

But, I also wanted to ask, I was thinking about maybe making the next update like, a little animated thing? At least part of it. I was wondering if anyone would be into that? If you're for it, or against it, please tell me your thoughts in the discussion board!

Thanks for understanding.
+2 FR time
OAKT4Gi.png
HdmxfuE.png
eTU8p7x.png
ar6gtVv.png
giphy.gif
[center][img]http://i63.tinypic.com/1ggks4.png[/img][/center] Yikes! Missed this update by a day. Whoops! I did remember, right up until yesterday I guess. So, happy, uh... hm. It's not a holiday week yet, weird. Happy happiness, guys! My project's still not done. Not gonna be done until into next year... and I'm planning on launching other stuff, too. Gotta, you know, start a career and all that. But! I haven't left AQ behind!! I know what's going to BE in the next update, I just, haven't made it yet. I think around December-ish, I'll have more time. I'm switching jobs around the new year, might just straight up be unemployed for a little just because I want out of my current job SO BAD. This is a bad sentiment, but I miss being unemployed. I'm gonna be doing the animation thing, cause one person said "yeah sure", and I wanna, so that's that. Gonna have to figure out how to best format that, though. I've also been updating the site a little bit. We're about half-way through Part 1 right now, if you wanna catch up on everything! The link is in the above posts so I'm not gonna repost it again hahaha. As always, thanks for understanding, and stay cool.
1ggks4.png
Yikes! Missed this update by a day. Whoops! I did remember, right up until yesterday I guess.

So, happy, uh... hm. It's not a holiday week yet, weird. Happy happiness, guys!

My project's still not done. Not gonna be done until into next year... and I'm planning on launching other stuff, too. Gotta, you know, start a career and all that. But! I haven't left AQ behind!!

I know what's going to BE in the next update, I just, haven't made it yet. I think around December-ish, I'll have more time. I'm switching jobs around the new year, might just straight up be unemployed for a little just because I want out of my current job SO BAD. This is a bad sentiment, but I miss being unemployed.

I'm gonna be doing the animation thing, cause one person said "yeah sure", and I wanna, so that's that. Gonna have to figure out how to best format that, though.

I've also been updating the site a little bit. We're about half-way through Part 1 right now, if you wanna catch up on everything! The link is in the above posts so I'm not gonna repost it again hahaha.

As always, thanks for understanding, and stay cool.
+2 FR time
OAKT4Gi.png
HdmxfuE.png
eTU8p7x.png
ar6gtVv.png
giphy.gif
@pensivejessie

I forward @DuskyChangeling 's motion. Let's try finding a weak spot in the rock wall.

Or, alternatively, if the burrow's wall is weak enough, tunnel a way through there.
@pensivejessie

I forward @DuskyChangeling 's motion. Let's try finding a weak spot in the rock wall.

Or, alternatively, if the burrow's wall is weak enough, tunnel a way through there.
Hello i am fibsh
rqY078Q.pngCheuG1b.png
(@pensivejessie
Just a friendly reminder to not forget this game.
You said that you'd come back 'round December, and we're still anticipating your return.)
(@pensivejessie
Just a friendly reminder to not forget this game.
You said that you'd come back 'round December, and we're still anticipating your return.)
Hello i am fibsh
rqY078Q.pngCheuG1b.png
[center][img]http://i63.tinypic.com/1ggks4.png[/img][/center] ...[i]I CAN EXPLAIN.[/i] Okay, so I was totally gonna do it, I swear. I was gonna finish one more page of my other, more complex comic, and then I was gonna do it. And THEN... I had a sinus infection my car failed inspection I had to get 5 fillings at the dentist my drawing program crashed twice my car broke down and had to get towed and I was driven to my job in the back of a police car and my dad had to take the day off to deal with me and we paid over 100 dollars to get the car back it's got a popped tire and also the thing about the inspection I have to get a new car at some point but I quit my job because I can't emotionally handle it anymore ALSO the person that I care about more than everyone else in my life combined decided to terminate our friendship. So! Happy Holidays, everybody. Don't worry, I'm all good, I'm working on the next update right now. Just, there's some context for why it's not here as promised, yeah? I'm not going to promise anything this time. It'll be done, somehow. I don't expect it to take me a month, but I am also, very not an animator. That's not really my thing. Hey, I have an idea of what might help. Maybe, one of these? [img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2q884n9.jpg[/img] (percentages are generous)
1ggks4.png
...I CAN EXPLAIN.

Okay, so I was totally gonna do it, I swear. I was gonna finish one more page of my other, more complex comic, and then I was gonna do it.

And THEN... I had a sinus infection my car failed inspection I had to get 5 fillings at the dentist my drawing program crashed twice my car broke down and had to get towed and I was driven to my job in the back of a police car and my dad had to take the day off to deal with me and we paid over 100 dollars to get the car back it's got a popped tire and also the thing about the inspection I have to get a new car at some point but I quit my job because I can't emotionally handle it anymore ALSO the person that I care about more than everyone else in my life combined decided to terminate our friendship.

So! Happy Holidays, everybody. Don't worry, I'm all good, I'm working on the next update right now. Just, there's some context for why it's not here as promised, yeah?

I'm not going to promise anything this time. It'll be done, somehow. I don't expect it to take me a month, but I am also, very not an animator. That's not really my thing. Hey, I have an idea of what might help. Maybe, one of these?

2q884n9.jpg
(percentages are generous)
+2 FR time
OAKT4Gi.png
HdmxfuE.png
eTU8p7x.png
ar6gtVv.png
giphy.gif
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21