Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Athenian - a Discussion Board!
1 2 3
[img]http://i67.tinypic.com/2n027v4.png[/img] y/n? i dunno, I can't even gauge if Athenian is even popular enough for this hahaha idk if i should ping ppl i don't wanna annoy anyone EDIT: nevermind i'm an annoying person and there's no escaping that so @DuskyChangeling @Pandacow @Benplo @Karasuma @Mediumdee @Airbuddy i don't wanna ping everyone though cause that might be Next Level annoying [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1931371][b]here's[/b][/url] the link to the game thread, if someone not playing happens to wander in?
2n027v4.png
y/n? i dunno, I can't even gauge if Athenian is even popular enough for this hahaha

idk if i should ping ppl i don't wanna annoy anyone

EDIT: nevermind i'm an annoying person and there's no escaping that so @DuskyChangeling @Pandacow @Benplo @Karasuma @Mediumdee @Airbuddy i don't wanna ping everyone though cause that might be Next Level annoying

here's the link to the game thread, if someone not playing happens to wander in?
the name's Jes, nice to meet ya
+2 FR time
OAKT4Gi.png
HdmxfuE.png
eTU8p7x.png
ar6gtVv.png
giphy.gif
@pensivejessie Hehe, I really like interactive games like this! Just curious, what's the colors of the owl?

Edit: just fixed a typo
@pensivejessie Hehe, I really like interactive games like this! Just curious, what's the colors of the owl?

Edit: just fixed a typo
ezgif-2-ded1bbc424.gif
miro / 21 / it/its
IZyym1u.png
b3q2st5.png
hWPjBUy.png
@pensivejessie

Ugh, a ping... So annoying... Not really, I'm obsessed with Athenian! Haha! Oh, and I can't wait for part 2. Maybe it could be after a long, harsh winter. But sadly, one of the worms didn't make it. ;(
@pensivejessie

Ugh, a ping... So annoying... Not really, I'm obsessed with Athenian! Haha! Oh, and I can't wait for part 2. Maybe it could be after a long, harsh winter. But sadly, one of the worms didn't make it. ;(
@Karasuma
Hmm, I think I know why you're asking. Well, I don't want to make the owl's colors concrete, other than the pink eyes. But, as many have figured out, Athenian is set in the world of Flight Rising. I wonder, what pink-type owl could there be..? This is horribly vague, sorry not sorry.

@Benplo
Oh, boy, that's a great idea. One of them does have a chunk taken out, it'll probablyhopefully die of infection. How sad.
@Karasuma
Hmm, I think I know why you're asking. Well, I don't want to make the owl's colors concrete, other than the pink eyes. But, as many have figured out, Athenian is set in the world of Flight Rising. I wonder, what pink-type owl could there be..? This is horribly vague, sorry not sorry.

@Benplo
Oh, boy, that's a great idea. One of them does have a chunk taken out, it'll probablyhopefully die of infection. How sad.
+2 FR time
OAKT4Gi.png
HdmxfuE.png
eTU8p7x.png
ar6gtVv.png
giphy.gif
@pensivejessie
if it's pink then it might be related to a sakura owl...
@pensivejessie
if it's pink then it might be related to a sakura owl...
unknown.png
-subs-
-subs-
Quote:
One of them does have a chunk taken out, it'll probablyhopefully die of infection. How sad.

Hopefully not ;-;
Quote:
One of them does have a chunk taken out, it'll probablyhopefully die of infection. How sad.

Hopefully not ;-;
coconut_drink.pngPM me if you want to use max lvl cauldron or a wind nest.
Let's be real here: If I didn't think that the worm friendship thing wasn't hilarious, I wouldn't humor it half as much. But It does baffle me. It baffles me deeply. Y'all are adamant on not eating the worms, but you were cool with eating the mouse? Okay then.
Let's be real here: If I didn't think that the worm friendship thing wasn't hilarious, I wouldn't humor it half as much. But It does baffle me. It baffles me deeply. Y'all are adamant on not eating the worms, but you were cool with eating the mouse? Okay then.
+2 FR time
OAKT4Gi.png
HdmxfuE.png
eTU8p7x.png
ar6gtVv.png
giphy.gif
@pensivejessie

Worms are friends. Not food.

but mice are
@pensivejessie

Worms are friends. Not food.

but mice are
@Pandacow
???? ??? ?? ???????? ?? ? ???
This makes no sense to me. Like not that eating the mouse was a bad choice, but mice are also pets and so you'd expect people to be more hesitant due to that. But nope. Befriend the garden fodder and devour the pet.
I'm expecting by the end of Athenian, that the owl won't even be showing, just an owl-shaped mass of worm friends.
@Pandacow
???? ??? ?? ???????? ?? ? ???
This makes no sense to me. Like not that eating the mouse was a bad choice, but mice are also pets and so you'd expect people to be more hesitant due to that. But nope. Befriend the garden fodder and devour the pet.
I'm expecting by the end of Athenian, that the owl won't even be showing, just an owl-shaped mass of worm friends.
+2 FR time
OAKT4Gi.png
HdmxfuE.png
eTU8p7x.png
ar6gtVv.png
giphy.gif
1 2 3