Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa Exchange (Happy 2017!)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 104 105
100k tier is ready for action!
100k tier is ready for action!
I'm so excited to get started! :D Looking forward to spreading some holiday cheer heheh
I'm so excited to get started! :D Looking forward to spreading some holiday cheer heheh
I'm really excited! I've only been playing for a few months now.. :D
I'm really excited! I've only been playing for a few months now.. :D
xxNY7kO.pngZM8rHt3.png subspecies1_by_myserpentine-d9w4m9m.png
*HYPE*
*HYPE*
mby23.gif • +9 FR, She/Her, all mirror clan (2 exceptions,,,,, *shakes fists at aberrations*)
• I collect Mossy Cerdae's (930) and Cerdae Sparkle (17.8k). (Updated 2022-08-28)
Fixing up my lair
Like 3 of mine, I like 10 of yours!
100.gif
@minty

Not sure what's that but...

May I be added to the dress up contest pinglist, please?
@minty

Not sure what's that but...

May I be added to the dress up contest pinglist, please?
Swimming with Willy
Walk like a penguin
Fly like an eagerr... dragon...
https://discord.gg/MEXJ4xfs
Woooo!! I love secret santa, but I don't think I did the FR one last year ;;

@minty Could I be added to the dress up contest please?
Woooo!! I love secret santa, but I don't think I did the FR one last year ;;

@minty Could I be added to the dress up contest please?
free_to_use_temmie_divider_by_temmiere-d9ftgfx.pngflat_poem_smaller_by_mintymochaart-d9kyze5.pngfree_to_use_temmie_divider_by_temmiere-d9ftgfx.pngfree_to_use_temmie_divider_by_temmiere-d9ftgfx.png
* hOI!
@minty

Has the 100k tier started yet/got messages sent out?
@minty

Has the 100k tier started yet/got messages sent out?
@GrimMistress Poor minty is still setting it up! Since there was over 900 people to match, + Minty is doing it all by hand there's a few things left to do! We as elves will get our santas later, and will be sending out messages during this weekend! c:
@GrimMistress Poor minty is still setting it up! Since there was over 900 people to match, + Minty is doing it all by hand there's a few things left to do! We as elves will get our santas later, and will be sending out messages during this weekend! c:
mby23.gif • +9 FR, She/Her, all mirror clan (2 exceptions,,,,, *shakes fists at aberrations*)
• I collect Mossy Cerdae's (930) and Cerdae Sparkle (17.8k). (Updated 2022-08-28)
Fixing up my lair
Like 3 of mine, I like 10 of yours!
100.gif
@RottingFlesh

Oh, thanks! I've just been on FR way less than expected and was wondering if it started xD (I'm going to liquidate a lot of stuff and need to get the SS2016 done first xD)
@RottingFlesh

Oh, thanks! I've just been on FR way less than expected and was wondering if it started xD (I'm going to liquidate a lot of stuff and need to get the SS2016 done first xD)
*bounces excitedly*
*bounces excitedly*
30286044_7AffP3W60irfkEb.pngjt3PpxV.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 104 105