Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa Exchange (Happy 2017!)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 104 105
IM SO EXCITED
IM SO EXCITED
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
@minty Could you add me to the list for Dress-Up?
@minty Could you add me to the list for Dress-Up?
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
\owo/ Getting hyped!
\owo/ Getting hyped!
xR7ErnV.pngW6y8rmh.pngNr0CWta.png
[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-bCxMA_hQfVI/US8vThuaaSI/AAAAAAACA84/doC91iO9e_0/w405-h375-no/BrowserPreview_tmp.gif[/img]
BrowserPreview_tmp.gif
ppOvqXN.pngQFMsHc3.pngplcdOeH.pngzalqKYi.png
#thehype

-all the cheer-

*tossing excess amounts of glitter down chimneys*
#thehype

-all the cheer-

*tossing excess amounts of glitter down chimneys*
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@minty can I be added to costume contest ping list?
@minty can I be added to costume contest ping list?
B43QG5A.png
i'd like to be added to the costume contest pinglist as well, please! @minty
i'd like to be added to the costume contest pinglist as well, please! @minty
late 20s | +3 FR time | glitter boulder

aC86tUH.png
@minty
Hello I forgot which tier I signed up for HAHA could you or someone who handled the applications PM me xD
Thanks hahaa
@minty
Hello I forgot which tier I signed up for HAHA could you or someone who handled the applications PM me xD
Thanks hahaa
OMG, already 10 pages worth of people being exuberant and in a holiday mood. Better than coffee this thread is ;-)

@minty - thanks for relaying my message. Ping for the dress up contests please. And stats, all the stats. In a quiet minute ;-)

THANK YOU to all the elves. You're an espacially amazing part of the all round awesome FR community. It's going to be a ton of work for you and I am very grateful for your service. Also, DRESS UP CONTESTS!!!!!!!!!!!! Cool.

@tigerspellbear - thank you for offering. But no thanks. And here is why: it would actually double the work load for me, because I would need to keep track of out-sourced dragons and their payouts on top of everything else. Also, the bottleneck IS going to be my free lair space. It makes no sense to hold dragons until another leveller gets online. Additionally, I'm going the cancel the CR you sent, please wait until the Advent Calendar goes live in a couple of days. Thanks.
OMG, already 10 pages worth of people being exuberant and in a holiday mood. Better than coffee this thread is ;-)

@minty - thanks for relaying my message. Ping for the dress up contests please. And stats, all the stats. In a quiet minute ;-)

THANK YOU to all the elves. You're an espacially amazing part of the all round awesome FR community. It's going to be a ton of work for you and I am very grateful for your service. Also, DRESS UP CONTESTS!!!!!!!!!!!! Cool.

@tigerspellbear - thank you for offering. But no thanks. And here is why: it would actually double the work load for me, because I would need to keep track of out-sourced dragons and their payouts on top of everything else. Also, the bottleneck IS going to be my free lair space. It makes no sense to hold dragons until another leveller gets online. Additionally, I'm going the cancel the CR you sent, please wait until the Advent Calendar goes live in a couple of days. Thanks.
48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png
@minty WOO HOO .... may I be added to the costume ping list... to be sure I don't miss anything. :)
@minty WOO HOO .... may I be added to the costume ping list... to be sure I don't miss anything. :)
8ax7384.pnguF45l8y.pngbdF8DpH.pngoYT3dcS.png PfJIi44.pngaGweQuw.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 104 105