Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | I'll boil your junk...4FREE~TempClose
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@chocomonster HOLY MOle

lol yours will take a while to get thru but well worth the experience, ive gone up by like 4 levels already since I started the great melting pot lol
@chocomonster HOLY MOle

lol yours will take a while to get thru but well worth the experience, ive gone up by like 4 levels already since I started the great melting pot lol
wz35Xj2.png
@BlueBirdies

Thats great! :D

When you get high enough, the best is to brew the genes (They got higgggh fees) which is what I am doing for leveling XD

And yessssss, I can end you off with a bang >:3
I will save my 2 points food now for brewing food and will try to get you a bunch when you can brew my stuff :D
@BlueBirdies

Thats great! :D

When you get high enough, the best is to brew the genes (They got higgggh fees) which is what I am doing for leveling XD

And yessssss, I can end you off with a bang >:3
I will save my 2 points food now for brewing food and will try to get you a bunch when you can brew my stuff :D
@chocomonster

I hope to brew genes! I know I had enough time inbetween waitlisters to brew up a skink and sell it lol :P

Looking forward to it! Hopfully it wont be to long till I get to your turn lol, but who knows! Also, I was looking at your clan info, and I have a fire egg available if you'd like? i'll go under lah which is 150kt right now so prolly just either 95 or 100kt just thought i'd let you know :)
@chocomonster

I hope to brew genes! I know I had enough time inbetween waitlisters to brew up a skink and sell it lol :P

Looking forward to it! Hopfully it wont be to long till I get to your turn lol, but who knows! Also, I was looking at your clan info, and I have a fire egg available if you'd like? i'll go under lah which is 150kt right now so prolly just either 95 or 100kt just thought i'd let you know :)
wz35Xj2.png
@BlueBirdies

Genes are level 8 and 10 so you are almost there!

I can have last replies all the time........ If you want, I could send you my supplies early?
(Soon DeadWeek will come and I will be a zombie in the making. FR will be very much neglected)

I would love to take that fire egg off your hands...... but I am broke :'(
I got like 60k T and no gems at the moment :(
Though I live for trades~
@BlueBirdies

Genes are level 8 and 10 so you are almost there!

I can have last replies all the time........ If you want, I could send you my supplies early?
(Soon DeadWeek will come and I will be a zombie in the making. FR will be very much neglected)

I would love to take that fire egg off your hands...... but I am broke :'(
I got like 60k T and no gems at the moment :(
Though I live for trades~
@agateflame

Hello there! your time is here! GO ahead and send some stuff over via CR!
@agateflame

Hello there! your time is here! GO ahead and send some stuff over via CR!
wz35Xj2.png
@agateflame

@Valka

Alright you guys, Looks like agateflame might be away for a while, account says over seas, SO

Ill go ahead and start with stuff you send me @Valka, via CR
@agateflame

@Valka

Alright you guys, Looks like agateflame might be away for a while, account says over seas, SO

Ill go ahead and start with stuff you send me @Valka, via CR
wz35Xj2.png
@BlueBirdies yass :D
How many can I send you?
@BlueBirdies yass :D
How many can I send you?
sig139_by_dingobreath-dcsh5bx.png
@Valka

I think 150 might be a limit, it takes me about a week to get thru! But send as much as you would like!
and Ill get sstarted on it right away :)
@Valka

I think 150 might be a limit, it takes me about a week to get thru! But send as much as you would like!
and Ill get sstarted on it right away :)
wz35Xj2.png
@agateflame

Hey there! Ill give ya a a day or to two get back to me, but You turn is here again! If now isnt good time, Ill keep ya on the great waitlist dont worry :)

and in a day or two, Ill just go down to the next person
@agateflame

Hey there! Ill give ya a a day or to two get back to me, but You turn is here again! If now isnt good time, Ill keep ya on the great waitlist dont worry :)

and in a day or two, Ill just go down to the next person
wz35Xj2.png
@BlueBirdies

Sending 45 things to you for transmuting, is that okay?
@BlueBirdies

Sending 45 things to you for transmuting, is that okay?
aka agateflame
1 2 3 4 5 6 7