Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | edwin's adoptables! (fae) [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@edwin
Thank you B)
@edwin
Thank you B)
tneYPET.png
@edwin
sending it now ^.^
@edwin
sending it now ^.^
ocTKWwg.gif
plague_ani.gif
DmRdZYl.png
@bloodbags slots are open again! are you still interested?

@Unyko hi! do you still want me to hold a slot for you? thanks!
@bloodbags slots are open again! are you still interested?

@Unyko hi! do you still want me to hold a slot for you? thanks!
ed ~ he/him
@Edwin

Hello! How are you? These itty bitty fae adopt are Absolutely preciouses!

I wanted to know if you take festival currency or item bribes? As Treasure is not easily made for me on this site? And if I can split payment?
@Edwin

Hello! How are you? These itty bitty fae adopt are Absolutely preciouses!

I wanted to know if you take festival currency or item bribes? As Treasure is not easily made for me on this site? And if I can split payment?
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@edwin I just keep seeing these and even though Sam isn't a fae, i wanna get him as one!(He's a shapeshifter so why not?? xD) Could I get him with his accent, bird, goggles and clawtips? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18379027] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/183791/18379027_350.png[/img] [/url]
@edwin
I just keep seeing these and even though Sam isn't a fae, i wanna get him as one!(He's a shapeshifter so why not?? xD)
Could I get him with his accent, bird, goggles and clawtips?

18379027_350.png
OOIa5x2.png
@Ragnaroc aw thanks! and yeah, i'll take fest currency :) 1:1000 is standard, i think?

@Valishtu haha sure! with all his stuff, i'll make it 100k, if that works for you
@Ragnaroc aw thanks! and yeah, i'll take fest currency :) 1:1000 is standard, i think?

@Valishtu haha sure! with all his stuff, i'll make it 100k, if that works for you
ed ~ he/him
@Edwin

Honestly I am never sure how to price currency. To me it depends how bad you want and need the currency. I can also brew Baldwin skins if those have any value to you?
@Edwin

Honestly I am never sure how to price currency. To me it depends how bad you want and need the currency. I can also brew Baldwin skins if those have any value to you?
@Ragnaroc the lowest on the AH is about 900t each, so let's do that
@Ragnaroc the lowest on the AH is about 900t each, so let's do that
ed ~ he/him
@Edwin

Okay I still need to save up some! I'll get back to you if I can make enough!
@Edwin

Okay I still need to save up some! I'll get back to you if I can make enough!
@edwin
Lol just the accent/bird/goggles/claws please, I still haven't sorted out his wardrobe beyond those yet but he looks too nekkid without all of it. xD
Even though my lair is in the Shifting Expanse I smother my guys with apparel as if they lived in the Southern Icefield. :P
@edwin
Lol just the accent/bird/goggles/claws please, I still haven't sorted out his wardrobe beyond those yet but he looks too nekkid without all of it. xD
Even though my lair is in the Shifting Expanse I smother my guys with apparel as if they lived in the Southern Icefield. :P
OOIa5x2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9