Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Down The Vine: Lineage Adoption Thread
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
To those who helped me in getting the dragons I requested. Thank you so much. I promise to take very good care of them!! ~^_^~
To those who helped me in getting the dragons I requested. Thank you so much. I promise to take very good care of them!! ~^_^~
~Home of the Pernese Clan~|I live in the USA|PST USA/Los Angeles|
bronzerider_stamp_by_lunatteo.gif
@GrinningWolf24 Hey~ Kilat has four eggs :D
@GrinningWolf24 Hey~ Kilat has four eggs :D
tumblr_inline_nhxsklEd7y1qcphlu.png
@GrinningWolf24

Could I be added to the ping list for new hatchlings? I'd love to adopt one of these hatchlings, but I want to wait until a dragon cones along who is a good fit for my clan.
@GrinningWolf24

Could I be added to the ping list for new hatchlings? I'd love to adopt one of these hatchlings, but I want to wait until a dragon cones along who is a good fit for my clan.
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@luvkirby4ever Definitely! Yay family! :D *hugs*

@Squitten909 No problem~ Thank you so much for adopting!

@TwilitImp Woo! That's great! :D I can't wait to see the precious darlings!

@Petall Added. ^^ Have a wonderful day~
@luvkirby4ever Definitely! Yay family! :D *hugs*

@Squitten909 No problem~ Thank you so much for adopting!

@TwilitImp Woo! That's great! :D I can't wait to see the precious darlings!

@Petall Added. ^^ Have a wonderful day~
7wv9OeJ.png_E8BAgFT.png_wfPmarR.png_rrYlaAT.png_RQOAN3O.png
bump! :D
bump! :D
bump
bump
@GrinningWolf24
Oh goodness I love new lore dragons and I am in love with Remlace.

There is a place here at Delphi, if she like: The Rulings And Ethics Committee here is always looking for new enforcers, Traachon in particular for the External Threat Management unit under Strika. If not, there's always the air patrols. We can certainly keep her busy.

Could you add me to the pinglist also? I do love getting new lore dragons. I would love to be more part and party to this as time goes on as well, what would I have to do to participate more fully, just to clarify? Keep up the family tradition if/when she breeds?
@GrinningWolf24
Oh goodness I love new lore dragons and I am in love with Remlace.

There is a place here at Delphi, if she like: The Rulings And Ethics Committee here is always looking for new enforcers, Traachon in particular for the External Threat Management unit under Strika. If not, there's always the air patrols. We can certainly keep her busy.

Could you add me to the pinglist also? I do love getting new lore dragons. I would love to be more part and party to this as time goes on as well, what would I have to do to participate more fully, just to clarify? Keep up the family tradition if/when she breeds?
Tn4TEAZ.png
More tired of my treatment team than the cancer at this point
@Delphi

Remlace would be more than happy to join your clan as an enforcer. >:) She will immediately get to work keeping everyone toeing the line.

I'm glad that you like the project! It sounds like you have quite a bit of lore of your own as well~ (Still working on getting mine written down, though I pretty much know what all is going on with my guys now) I've put you on the pinglist. At the moment, the most helpful thing you could do would be to do exactly as you have stated: keep the lineage going, and if possible, pass on the nametag tradition. As far as the project goes, there is not much more that any individual can work on, as it is mostly a community project. Though sharing the word of what we're doing is always appreciated! :D If at some point this should grow into something bigger, I will definitely keep you in mind~
@Delphi

Remlace would be more than happy to join your clan as an enforcer. >:) She will immediately get to work keeping everyone toeing the line.

I'm glad that you like the project! It sounds like you have quite a bit of lore of your own as well~ (Still working on getting mine written down, though I pretty much know what all is going on with my guys now) I've put you on the pinglist. At the moment, the most helpful thing you could do would be to do exactly as you have stated: keep the lineage going, and if possible, pass on the nametag tradition. As far as the project goes, there is not much more that any individual can work on, as it is mostly a community project. Though sharing the word of what we're doing is always appreciated! :D If at some point this should grow into something bigger, I will definitely keep you in mind~
@GrinningWolf24
Haha, you could say we've got a bit of lore, yeah. Delphi is one of the older plague lore lairs. =) We have a proud tradition of putting dragons through awful and having them come out stronger on the other side. I definitely think there will be some interesting overlap with our ongoing hatchling lore in Delphi, since the 'what does not kill you makes you stronger' tradition begins very young and they basically have to go on a 'survival sojourn' almost straight out of the egg. Boy howdy those kids gonna EARN those nametags.

=D Will be happy to participate in and on any level that this expands to. I love to spread the lore love!
@GrinningWolf24
Haha, you could say we've got a bit of lore, yeah. Delphi is one of the older plague lore lairs. =) We have a proud tradition of putting dragons through awful and having them come out stronger on the other side. I definitely think there will be some interesting overlap with our ongoing hatchling lore in Delphi, since the 'what does not kill you makes you stronger' tradition begins very young and they basically have to go on a 'survival sojourn' almost straight out of the egg. Boy howdy those kids gonna EARN those nametags.

=D Will be happy to participate in and on any level that this expands to. I love to spread the lore love!
Tn4TEAZ.png
More tired of my treatment team than the cancer at this point
@GrinningWolf24 And here are three hatchlings for the project! :D I put their info in their bios already .w. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28863235] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/288633/28863235_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28863232] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/288633/28863232_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28863234] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/288633/28863234_350.png[/img] [/url] @luvkirby4ever I kept you in mind with this one owo
@GrinningWolf24 And here are three hatchlings for the project! :D I put their info in their bios already .w.

28863235_350.png

28863232_350.png

28863234_350.png
@luvkirby4ever I kept you in mind with this one owo
tumblr_inline_nhxsklEd7y1qcphlu.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26