Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Down The Vine: Lineage Adoption Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
bump~
bump~
52129986155_f308070485_o.png_E8BAgFT.png_wfPmarR.png_rrYlaAT.png_RQOAN3O.png
May I adopt a few of your dragons? I promise I will keep them permanently. I only have 4 dragons of my own and I'm just starting out. I promise to take very good care of them and they will excel under my care. I may be a newbie but I love my dragons and will ensure their care. I do hope you will consider it. My choices are below! BTW...all of your dragons are beautiful!!
And please add me to the PING list as well!! I'll be glad to help in any way possible.

The dragon(s) I'm interested in are:
Carmine
Andes
Kambri
May I adopt a few of your dragons? I promise I will keep them permanently. I only have 4 dragons of my own and I'm just starting out. I promise to take very good care of them and they will excel under my care. I may be a newbie but I love my dragons and will ensure their care. I do hope you will consider it. My choices are below! BTW...all of your dragons are beautiful!!
And please add me to the PING list as well!! I'll be glad to help in any way possible.

The dragon(s) I'm interested in are:
Carmine
Andes
Kambri
~Home of the Pernese Clan~|I live in the USA|PST USA/Los Angeles|
bronzerider_stamp_by_lunatteo.gif
Ooh, can I be added to the pinglist? I love the thought of this and would like to start building up clan lore (so this is a great way to start).

Carmine is the only one who'd like my clan, though if he has already found a better home than I can wait. I don't want to rush anything because this is a beautiful project and would like to make whoever I adopt the happiest dragon possible.
Ooh, can I be added to the pinglist? I love the thought of this and would like to start building up clan lore (so this is a great way to start).

Carmine is the only one who'd like my clan, though if he has already found a better home than I can wait. I don't want to rush anything because this is a beautiful project and would like to make whoever I adopt the happiest dragon possible.
Greetings from the Gladeveins!
My DA Page
@Squitten909 Hallo~ I'm the one who's holding Kambri and Carmine! I'll gladly send them to you right away~!
@Squitten909 Hallo~ I'm the one who's holding Kambri and Carmine! I'll gladly send them to you right away~!
tumblr_inline_nhxsklEd7y1qcphlu.png
@luvkirby4ever Aaaa, I'm sorry but someone asked for Carmine before you (I'm the one who's holding him). I have some Skydancers for sale however if you wanna look at them. I'll exalt them if they don't sell.
@luvkirby4ever Aaaa, I'm sorry but someone asked for Carmine before you (I'm the one who's holding him). I have some Skydancers for sale however if you wanna look at them. I'll exalt them if they don't sell.
tumblr_inline_nhxsklEd7y1qcphlu.png
Ah, no thanks. I figured Carmine was taken by the person ahead of me, though I wasn't 100% sure since they listed multiples that they wanted (considering that these dragons aren't for exalting purposes). Carmine's the only one who'll work in my lair (don't want to any dragons here unhappy) so I'll wait until the right opportunity to find another match.

Also sorry- I'm not looking for unsolicited auction plugs either ._.
Ah, no thanks. I figured Carmine was taken by the person ahead of me, though I wasn't 100% sure since they listed multiples that they wanted (considering that these dragons aren't for exalting purposes). Carmine's the only one who'll work in my lair (don't want to any dragons here unhappy) so I'll wait until the right opportunity to find another match.

Also sorry- I'm not looking for unsolicited auction plugs either ._.
My DA Page
@Squitten909 It seems the other two have already found their way to you, and Andes is on his way next! Thank you so much for taking interest in our project! :D I'm sure all three will find wonderful homes in your lair~ Thank you for the compliment; you've been added to the pinglist.

@luvkirby4ever You've been added to the pinglist! I'm sorry that you didn't get a dragon right away, but new dragons come in quite often, and I'm sure that you will find that perfect clan member, and that they will be thrilled to be part of your lair! ^^
@Squitten909 It seems the other two have already found their way to you, and Andes is on his way next! Thank you so much for taking interest in our project! :D I'm sure all three will find wonderful homes in your lair~ Thank you for the compliment; you've been added to the pinglist.

@luvkirby4ever You've been added to the pinglist! I'm sorry that you didn't get a dragon right away, but new dragons come in quite often, and I'm sure that you will find that perfect clan member, and that they will be thrilled to be part of your lair! ^^
@GrinningWolf24

I love this idea and, though I don't see any right now who would fit in (or enjoy it much) in my lair, I would love to be on a pinglist.
@GrinningWolf24

I love this idea and, though I don't see any right now who would fit in (or enjoy it much) in my lair, I would love to be on a pinglist.
clan lore // sales // wishlist
@BlueElectric No problem; I've added you to the pinglist! :D
@BlueElectric No problem; I've added you to the pinglist! :D
Thank you! I'm fine with waiting- this is a brilliant project and it's actually a bit fun watching it unfold.

...In a way it kind of makes us all part of one big family.
Thank you! I'm fine with waiting- this is a brilliant project and it's actually a bit fun watching it unfold.

...In a way it kind of makes us all part of one big family.
My DA Page
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26