Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Down The Vine: Lineage Adoption Thread
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26
@Mypilot He's on his way! And thank you so much~

@WanderSicova XD The little rapscallion. No one can resist his siren song! He's on his way~

@luvkirby4ever Haha, I see what you mean! They are rather close to the characters' names. XP But nope, just having fun with random letter combinations. And thank you so much. ^^ I try to make every hatchling different so that none of them seem to be copies of each other. And I love writing, so it's a fun challenge to make each one distinct~
@Mypilot He's on his way! And thank you so much~

@WanderSicova XD The little rapscallion. No one can resist his siren song! He's on his way~

@luvkirby4ever Haha, I see what you mean! They are rather close to the characters' names. XP But nope, just having fun with random letter combinations. And thank you so much. ^^ I try to make every hatchling different so that none of them seem to be copies of each other. And I love writing, so it's a fun challenge to make each one distinct~
52129986155_f308070485_o.png_E8BAgFT.png_wfPmarR.png_rrYlaAT.png_RQOAN3O.png
Could I have Escaroon? Thank you!
Could I have Escaroon? Thank you!
Shoot for the Moon.
Even if you miss;
You will land among the stars
@Grumbles14 I am so sorry, but Escaroon has already been claimed. I just edited the front post to reflect this. ;;_;; Is there anything else that I can help you with?
@Grumbles14 I am so sorry, but Escaroon has already been claimed. I just edited the front post to reflect this. ;;_;; Is there anything else that I can help you with?
@GrinningWolf24

Awesome! I already have some clothes set aside for him. =)
@GrinningWolf24

Awesome! I already have some clothes set aside for him. =)
VvxoVdD.png iceshieldr.png
Pilot
Tumblr
Lore
|
|
|
FR +0
Wishlist
Library
So, how's the family coming along? Terra has grown into an adult. I think I'd like to wait awhile before she breeds, but there's someone perfect for her. Her children are going to be beautiful :D
So, how's the family coming along? Terra has grown into an adult. I think I'd like to wait awhile before she breeds, but there's someone perfect for her. Her children are going to be beautiful :D
Greetings from the Gladeveins!
My DA Page
@luvkirby4ever
the family seems to be going great c:

It is a bit sad to see some of the babs get exalted rather than getting rehomed, but I'm really happy to see everything sort of stretch out... as slow as it is. There are 5 generation 1 'babies' who should be up soon if I can pull my lazy self together... even with friends offering to help, but for now 4 of them are just chilling in the void and I don't know if I want to let go the recent ice tiger bby go

It really brings a smile to my face to see the lore of this family grow, and everyone make happy little families of their own, along with them getting settled in quite quickly ^u^
@luvkirby4ever
the family seems to be going great c:

It is a bit sad to see some of the babs get exalted rather than getting rehomed, but I'm really happy to see everything sort of stretch out... as slow as it is. There are 5 generation 1 'babies' who should be up soon if I can pull my lazy self together... even with friends offering to help, but for now 4 of them are just chilling in the void and I don't know if I want to let go the recent ice tiger bby go

It really brings a smile to my face to see the lore of this family grow, and everyone make happy little families of their own, along with them getting settled in quite quickly ^u^
BLTJGGE.png
BLTJGGE.png
Update: Terra is now prepared to breed. I was planning on waiting a while before actually breeding her but this thread hasn't received updates in awhile so I'm thinking about going ahead and doing it.

That being said, I'm waiting on a spot to open up in my nesting grounds (there's a 3 day wait). I'd also like to apply a secondary gene to her future mate (the original plan was to wait until I saved up to get the tertiary genes as well but since things are slow over here maybe not).

So, with all being said- I guess we can look forward to some beautiful babies sometime soon. The colors have a high chance of matching really well and look good with my flight's coloring (nature flight, green, one that usually clashes with stuff) so I have to convince myself not to hoard them all for myself.
Update: Terra is now prepared to breed. I was planning on waiting a while before actually breeding her but this thread hasn't received updates in awhile so I'm thinking about going ahead and doing it.

That being said, I'm waiting on a spot to open up in my nesting grounds (there's a 3 day wait). I'd also like to apply a secondary gene to her future mate (the original plan was to wait until I saved up to get the tertiary genes as well but since things are slow over here maybe not).

So, with all being said- I guess we can look forward to some beautiful babies sometime soon. The colors have a high chance of matching really well and look good with my flight's coloring (nature flight, green, one that usually clashes with stuff) so I have to convince myself not to hoard them all for myself.
My DA Page
@GrinningWolf24
this sounds like a lovely idea! could i possibly be added to a general pinglist?? ;o;
@GrinningWolf24
this sounds like a lovely idea! could i possibly be added to a general pinglist?? ;o;
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.png
tumblr_inline_o0txwcRSqm1tqyuge_250.png
Jack | Jay | Space Loving Bird Boy
simple bird making his way in life with love in my heart and fear in my eyes.
@luvkirby4ever Fantastic! I can't wait to see the little ones~ I'm sure they'll be fabulous additions to the family. :D I'm terribly sorry for my silence- It's been a little hectic with the holidays coming up, and I haven't been playing as much. ;^^

@cometmebro No problem! Added~ Have a lovely day!
@luvkirby4ever Fantastic! I can't wait to see the little ones~ I'm sure they'll be fabulous additions to the family. :D I'm terribly sorry for my silence- It's been a little hectic with the holidays coming up, and I haven't been playing as much. ;^^

@cometmebro No problem! Added~ Have a lovely day!
@GrinningWolf24- It's no problem; I'm not sure what FR's policy is on locking inactive threads so I thought I may as well post an update if I was going to bump the thread.
@GrinningWolf24- It's no problem; I'm not sure what FR's policy is on locking inactive threads so I thought I may as well post an update if I was going to bump the thread.
My DA Page
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26