Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa Sign Ups -- closed!
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 66 67
@Azurrys

Links are acceptable sometimes even favoured to put on your wishlist, just make sure to tell your elf if it's been updated and such to pass it along to the santa taking care of your gifts.
@Azurrys

Links are acceptable sometimes even favoured to put on your wishlist, just make sure to tell your elf if it's been updated and such to pass it along to the santa taking care of your gifts.
Self ping
@citycrows
Self ping
@citycrows
@MageofHearts
Thank you for the answer! C:
@MageofHearts
Thank you for the answer! C:
@Azurrys also make sure the Doc doesn't need any authorization to view. they need to be able to see it without logging in to their Google account.
@Azurrys also make sure the Doc doesn't need any authorization to view. they need to be able to see it without logging in to their Google account.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@minty
I sent in a form for Secret Santa :D
@minty
I sent in a form for Secret Santa :D
+2 Hours FR Time
ZoeC058.pngChocolate_Bunny.png
@TheIceborn -- I gotchu! Welcome to the 100k tier. 8)

@Azurrys -- Hiya! @MageofHearts and @After have it exactly right. Just make sure that your Google Doc is available to view without requesting permission, so your Santa can check it privately and anonymously.
@TheIceborn -- I gotchu! Welcome to the 100k tier. 8)

@Azurrys -- Hiya! @MageofHearts and @After have it exactly right. Just make sure that your Google Doc is available to view without requesting permission, so your Santa can check it privately and anonymously.
@minty I know I should have asked this before I signed up, but are the tiers based on treasure or gems???
@minty I know I should have asked this before I signed up, but are the tiers based on treasure or gems???
@Daringdeity99 -- Morning! The tiers are based off treasure. You can gift gem items, of course, but they will be valued in treasure for the sake of the exchange math. 8)
@Daringdeity99 -- Morning! The tiers are based off treasure. You can gift gem items, of course, but they will be valued in treasure for the sake of the exchange math. 8)
@minty Thank you so much for the clarification!
@minty Thank you so much for the clarification!
@kriskrossness @Kurtcobain @Crandigo @nohsara @PatheticLilFry @Dimetrodork @Grimmneko @Zenhugz @Mariette @zaccely @BabySnake @LostCircuit @QuetzalQueen @beastlyart @NikkiMae @minyoongi @FeatherAsh @PrincessArya @firewyrm2018 @Azurrys @Zygon @Imbaraturah @Daeferedir @atypicalpickle @WarriorMaiden @KawaiiFlyer @Shirenu @melonsaur

Good morning! Thank you all for joining the exchange. I've added you to the participants list. 8)
@kriskrossness @Kurtcobain @Crandigo @nohsara @PatheticLilFry @Dimetrodork @Grimmneko @Zenhugz @Mariette @zaccely @BabySnake @LostCircuit @QuetzalQueen @beastlyart @NikkiMae @minyoongi @FeatherAsh @PrincessArya @firewyrm2018 @Azurrys @Zygon @Imbaraturah @Daeferedir @atypicalpickle @WarriorMaiden @KawaiiFlyer @Shirenu @melonsaur

Good morning! Thank you all for joining the exchange. I've added you to the participants list. 8)
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 66 67