Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S/T] Low 6-digit(s)
1 2 3 4
Bonk
Bonk
@NomasaurusRex
What sort of items would you possibly be looking for the pc?
@NomasaurusRex
What sort of items would you possibly be looking for the pc?
tumblr_inline_nwugynvqaL1t7d5o3_500.gif
@wtrutryin2proob
I'm up for gem items, retired things, certain genes, certain familiars, eggs, etc. I'm really open to accepting a lot of stuff! Sorry if that's super vague! I do have a wishlist, but most of it is higher tier stuff or what I just listed!
@wtrutryin2proob
I'm up for gem items, retired things, certain genes, certain familiars, eggs, etc. I'm really open to accepting a lot of stuff! Sorry if that's super vague! I do have a wishlist, but most of it is higher tier stuff or what I just listed!
@NomasaurusRex
Hm, that is very very vague lmao.
For familiars, which I have the most of, any in particular?
@NomasaurusRex
Hm, that is very very vague lmao.
For familiars, which I have the most of, any in particular?
@wtrutryin2proob
Ahhh, sorry!
Any bosses, fallout streak, Gem MP familiars are the main ones that come to mind, but I have the exact ones all listed here. I probably won't accept non-boss coli familiars because I will end up with most of those eventually (that list is usually for personal reference mostly).
@wtrutryin2proob
Ahhh, sorry!
Any bosses, fallout streak, Gem MP familiars are the main ones that come to mind, but I have the exact ones all listed here. I probably won't accept non-boss coli familiars because I will end up with most of those eventually (that list is usually for personal reference mostly).
@NomasaurusRex
Surprisingly enough I couldn't find any familiars on there that I have, but I did notice you have bluffclamber belongings on your high priority list. I have a few of those~
@NomasaurusRex
Surprisingly enough I couldn't find any familiars on there that I have, but I did notice you have bluffclamber belongings on your high priority list. I have a few of those~
@wtrutryin2proob
Ah, I'd only be looking for 1, or 2 max, of those (so at 70k LAH x2 that would be 140kT), so you'd need to add something else, since the min I'm accepting is 200kT!
@wtrutryin2proob
Ah, I'd only be looking for 1, or 2 max, of those (so at 70k LAH x2 that would be 140kT), so you'd need to add something else, since the min I'm accepting is 200kT!
@NomasaurusRex
I can supplement with treasure~
@NomasaurusRex
I can supplement with treasure~
@wtrutryin2proob
Awesome! I'll note down your offer. I'll probably be accepting offers later tomorrow night. Er wait tonight... 11/21 around 20:00 FR time
@wtrutryin2proob
Awesome! I'll note down your offer. I'll probably be accepting offers later tomorrow night. Er wait tonight... 11/21 around 20:00 FR time
@NomasaurusRex
Alright thanks!
@NomasaurusRex
Alright thanks!
1 2 3 4