Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | painted commissions! [full]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@mummy

would love to be on the pinglist as well :3
@mummy

would love to be on the pinglist as well :3
@mummy

Ooooh I'm going to throw sprites at you XD

Please put me on a pinglist? <3
@mummy

Ooooh I'm going to throw sprites at you XD

Please put me on a pinglist? <3
Come see the stuffed animals I make! (instagram)
wow your art is really good
wow your art is really good
tumblr_inline_nwu3oenklP1t7d5o3_500.gif
@mummy

I wanted to tell you that I love your art, the shading is so smooth the colors just flow together like actual paint. It's so beautiful.
@mummy

I wanted to tell you that I love your art, the shading is so smooth the colors just flow together like actual paint. It's so beautiful.
+3hours FR time Feel free to ping me
i have these apperals: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=4009&did=16864816

would they be enough for a tradition of one of my ocs
i have these apperals: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=4009&did=16864816

would they be enough for a tradition of one of my ocs
tumblr_lx2xlpun0z1qgtvz7.gif
@mummy aaa idk if this is still active but,,,, i have an ice egg, noc egg, scarlet sash and arm silks, blushing pink rose, warmwater wanderers, scarlet sylvan filigree and gossamer tail bangle
i'd be happy to trade you all those plus extra treasure/gems for a waist up coloured traditional of two characters if you're interested?? ^o^
@mummy aaa idk if this is still active but,,,, i have an ice egg, noc egg, scarlet sash and arm silks, blushing pink rose, warmwater wanderers, scarlet sylvan filigree and gossamer tail bangle
i'd be happy to trade you all those plus extra treasure/gems for a waist up coloured traditional of two characters if you're interested?? ^o^
PVehrz5.png
bsTwpFg.png
sZShZzW.png
1hgU4Yj.png
LRdLP2V.png
g6CyIfP.png
bYt72YT.png
794a3145f6fa1f605844f6d1d3f20ebb5196384f.png Wishlist
@actuallyrin hey!! im actually out of a scanner right now so I can't do digital!! i can add you to the pinglist if youd like?
@actuallyrin hey!! im actually out of a scanner right now so I can't do digital!! i can add you to the pinglist if youd like?
bwp6CrZ.png
@mummy aaa yes please thank you!!
@mummy aaa yes please thank you!!
PVehrz5.png
bsTwpFg.png
sZShZzW.png
1hgU4Yj.png
LRdLP2V.png
g6CyIfP.png
bYt72YT.png
794a3145f6fa1f605844f6d1d3f20ebb5196384f.png Wishlist
@Mummy just wanted to let you know, you have FANTASTIC art! I don't have any human characters... so I'll give you a bump!
@Mummy just wanted to let you know, you have FANTASTIC art! I don't have any human characters... so I'll give you a bump!
R1YdvKt.png
@Rabies oh my gosh... thank you so so much!!! it means a lot <3 <3 T____T
@Rabies oh my gosh... thank you so so much!!! it means a lot <3 <3 T____T
bwp6CrZ.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16