Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | painted commissions! [full]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@lome OH my god please tell me the artists of your refs! they are so wonderful! And I LOVE rivet's goggles, I would love to draw him first! Haku is amazing too but I shall try rivet first!
@lome OH my god please tell me the artists of your refs! they are so wonderful! And I LOVE rivet's goggles, I would love to draw him first! Haku is amazing too but I shall try rivet first!
bwp6CrZ.png
@mummy yay! do let me know if you'd be up for drawing Haku later :D

Rivet was drawn by tomoehotaru, Haku by prax, and Aegnor by jebii! They all make me super happy :D

edit: also Rivet's a girl, in case that comes up, haha.
@mummy yay! do let me know if you'd be up for drawing Haku later :D

Rivet was drawn by tomoehotaru, Haku by prax, and Aegnor by jebii! They all make me super happy :D

edit: also Rivet's a girl, in case that comes up, haha.

lome with an L :D
buying art!
@lome WHUP sorry its 5am aha
and thank you so much!! I gotta go creep on them and see if they still do comms =D
@lome WHUP sorry its 5am aha
and thank you so much!! I gotta go creep on them and see if they still do comms =D
bwp6CrZ.png
@pyxell (for full body slots) @Kaynara @Omegadelta @CrocroAmpora @JosephJoestar @Dragakure @TangledPuppet @Lucatri @Heathers @Treori @mooseymoose @Pachirisu @Thessalonica @Spicerwild @momiji @Koryu @Alxias @elroking @Honeysong @MoonGoddess @pooses @Arelyn @AshleyReyland @Oceanas @LargeCrocodile @mewiyev @incendivity @Whirlwind678 @bergentruckung

link to the first page

Hey ya'll!! You have been pinged here because you were on the pinglist for my rather outdated thread here, and I have since then moved since that one is way old. I do not have set prices this time, I apologize! But I hope some of you are still interested <3
@pyxell (for full body slots) @Kaynara @Omegadelta @CrocroAmpora @JosephJoestar @Dragakure @TangledPuppet @Lucatri @Heathers @Treori @mooseymoose @Pachirisu @Thessalonica @Spicerwild @momiji @Koryu @Alxias @elroking @Honeysong @MoonGoddess @pooses @Arelyn @AshleyReyland @Oceanas @LargeCrocodile @mewiyev @incendivity @Whirlwind678 @bergentruckung

link to the first page

Hey ya'll!! You have been pinged here because you were on the pinglist for my rather outdated thread here, and I have since then moved since that one is way old. I do not have set prices this time, I apologize! But I hope some of you are still interested <3
bwp6CrZ.png
@mummy
If I offer you half the price of the gem gene, what can I get?
@mummy
If I offer you half the price of the gem gene, what can I get?
zu98AYW.gif
pYG2o2D.pngROOkhjW.pngqzuygoC.png
PxWaFa4.pngPqkCsO6.png
@bergentruckung a monochrome waist/hip up or a colour headshot depending on your character =D
@bergentruckung a monochrome waist/hip up or a colour headshot depending on your character =D
bwp6CrZ.png
@mummy
okg yo im not buying anything yet bc im saving up to see how much i can actually get after not being on fr for like half a year but yo my dude.... ur art is So Good
@mummy
okg yo im not buying anything yet bc im saving up to see how much i can actually get after not being on fr for like half a year but yo my dude.... ur art is So Good
uxjk20w.pngEfzitp1.png
@mummy hooo my goodness your stuff is gorg ;A;
i'm veryy interested in getting a piece or two of traditional art-- what would 800-900gems be able to get me? :O

you can choose between these two! ;v;
https://toyhou.se/130543.monica/gallery
https://toyhou.se/159775.harper-jones-wells
@mummy hooo my goodness your stuff is gorg ;A;
i'm veryy interested in getting a piece or two of traditional art-- what would 800-900gems be able to get me? :O

you can choose between these two! ;v;
https://toyhou.se/130543.monica/gallery
https://toyhou.se/159775.harper-jones-wells
free_umbreon_icon_by_umbradesigns-d5k59ug.gif
@mummy
Curious what 1.5kg would get me? Are you willing to do couples? I'd like a slot, I just can't decide on who. >>
@mummy
Curious what 1.5kg would get me? Are you willing to do couples? I'd like a slot, I just can't decide on who. >>
@mikareep HELLO CHOU!!! I'm so happy to see ur still around and kickin! Lol yes me too I kind of logged on to feed my dragons since like december but didnt gather or anything so now they all starvin and eating scraps LOL
I'm still loving ur adorable art so u get a friend discount on whatever u want whenever

@fallowtail ohh what cute characters! I'd happily do a fullbody of monica and if you like a prop or bg or something!

@Kris p much anything in traditional, and probs like a waist up coloured? full bod mono? depends on your character and what you'd like! =D
@mikareep HELLO CHOU!!! I'm so happy to see ur still around and kickin! Lol yes me too I kind of logged on to feed my dragons since like december but didnt gather or anything so now they all starvin and eating scraps LOL
I'm still loving ur adorable art so u get a friend discount on whatever u want whenever

@fallowtail ohh what cute characters! I'd happily do a fullbody of monica and if you like a prop or bg or something!

@Kris p much anything in traditional, and probs like a waist up coloured? full bod mono? depends on your character and what you'd like! =D
bwp6CrZ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16