Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Princely Art Shop! (MOVED)
Hello. Clearly you're closed at the moment, and well. I'm broke as heck. But, I just wanted to say that I adore you're style. It's so pretty!
Hello. Clearly you're closed at the moment, and well. I'm broke as heck. But, I just wanted to say that I adore you're style. It's so pretty!
@Princesomniac

Hi! Please add me to your treasure/gems pinglist, if you could. Thank you! :)
@Princesomniac

Hi! Please add me to your treasure/gems pinglist, if you could. Thank you! :)
DQ9DP8W.png
@Princesomniac treasure/gem pinglist please!
@Princesomniac treasure/gem pinglist please!
.- -. -.. | - .... .. ... | .- -. -.. | - .... .. ...
( T H I S | A N D | T H I S | A N D | T H I S )
S1RYPFw.png
@Princesomniac Could you add me to the USD pinglist, please?
@Princesomniac Could you add me to the USD pinglist, please?
oXzGCsr.pngftoXO6I.pngk7OLLLT.pnglpJCORI.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/RfzOoxz.png[/img] @Princesomniac Plz add me to the USD pinglist~ :3
RfzOoxz.png

@Princesomniac

Plz add me to the USD pinglist~ :3
@Harribel
@Extrics
@Maybels
@Sphye
@momo1013
@Treori
@Whirlwind678
@thecatsred
@Frivilosity
@boxparts
@thetinyshiloh
@focusrival
@VolgaViventium
@Arelyn
@Darkdragonfiend
@Fadeela
@Doki
@MissAlavesa
@bergentruckung
@GlowPen
@VividDiscord
@lucidcoyote
@Fujo
@Blod

Two slots are open!
As always if you'd like off the pinglist just let me know!
@Harribel
@Extrics
@Maybels
@Sphye
@momo1013
@Treori
@Whirlwind678
@thecatsred
@Frivilosity
@boxparts
@thetinyshiloh
@focusrival
@VolgaViventium
@Arelyn
@Darkdragonfiend
@Fadeela
@Doki
@MissAlavesa
@bergentruckung
@GlowPen
@VividDiscord
@lucidcoyote
@Fujo
@Blod

Two slots are open!
As always if you'd like off the pinglist just let me know!
@Princesomniac

I'd like a slot please
@Princesomniac

I'd like a slot please
hJNGZFZ.png
@Darkdragonfiend
Sure thing, please fill out the order form~
@Darkdragonfiend
Sure thing, please fill out the order form~
Username: Darkdragonfiend Commission Type: Halfbody Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5779456] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/57795/5779456_350.png[/img] [/url] Tell me a bit about them: Dementia is an old soul trapped in a young body, having learned shadow magic that helps him transfer himself into new bodies so he could experience immortality. His goals are a mystery along with his thoughts, he doesn't speak much and if he does it's usually words of wisdom or to tell you to leave him alone. He carries a solemn expression on his face at most times but every now and then a most malevolent grin can be seen. Though he hasn't done anything particularly bad he is definitely not good by any means. Natural or Fantasy skin tones? Either Dragon features or keep them more human? Either Important Notes: I would like if by chance to have his circuit present in whatever design you choose to give him. I could see them be the equivalent of tattoos and if you go for the more fantasy vibe I'd like them to have a glow to them if possible :)
Username: Darkdragonfiend

Commission Type: Halfbody

Dragon:

5779456_350.png

Tell me a bit about them: Dementia is an old soul trapped in a young body, having learned shadow magic that helps him transfer himself into new bodies so he could experience immortality. His goals are a mystery along with his thoughts, he doesn't speak much and if he does it's usually words of wisdom or to tell you to leave him alone. He carries a solemn expression on his face at most times but every now and then a most malevolent grin can be seen. Though he hasn't done anything particularly bad he is definitely not good by any means.

Natural or Fantasy skin tones? Either

Dragon features or keep them more human? Either

Important Notes: I would like if by chance to have his circuit present in whatever design you choose to give him. I could see them be the equivalent of tattoos and if you go for the more fantasy vibe I'd like them to have a glow to them if possible :)
hJNGZFZ.png
@darkdragonfiend
Sorry for the late reply! Your total would be $70, if that's alright please pm me your PayPal so I can send an invoice!
@darkdragonfiend
Sorry for the late reply! Your total would be $70, if that's alright please pm me your PayPal so I can send an invoice!