Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | The Night Warrior Project [MOVING]
1 2 ... 209 210 211 212 213 ... 1769 1770
@80MinToMidnight She's already been adopted out I'm afraid! I just hadn't removed her from the list yet. But there are other hatchlings available, and I'd be happy to add you to the pinglists for future dragons if you aren't wild about any of these! Also welcome to FR, I hope you're having a good time so far! :D
@80MinToMidnight She's already been adopted out I'm afraid! I just hadn't removed her from the list yet. But there are other hatchlings available, and I'd be happy to add you to the pinglists for future dragons if you aren't wild about any of these! Also welcome to FR, I hope you're having a good time so far! :D
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@Charo Sure thing! I'll send a CR
@Charo Sure thing! I'll send a CR
Kg94UYA.pngHKrGNct.pngbqij4ya.pngstW7qZC.png
Looking for an adult female who is ready to breed now with my adult ice male imperial!!!! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21949779]?[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/219498/21949779_350.png[/img]?[/url]
Looking for an adult female who is ready to breed now with my adult ice male imperial!!!! ?21949779_350.png?
may i have one of the gen 2 females?
may i have one of the gen 2 females?
@Luminance There aren't any Gen 2 females right now, but I can add you to a ping list for future hatchlings if you aren't interested in any of the dragons on the first page! New dragons get listed here often. :)

@AnnaStyxx1416 We don't have a ton of studs, I'm afraid - we mostly give away hatchlings and talk about leveling dragons. You're more than welcome to participate if you'd like, though! New people are very welcome. :D
@Luminance There aren't any Gen 2 females right now, but I can add you to a ping list for future hatchlings if you aren't interested in any of the dragons on the first page! New dragons get listed here often. :)

@AnnaStyxx1416 We don't have a ton of studs, I'm afraid - we mostly give away hatchlings and talk about leveling dragons. You're more than welcome to participate if you'd like, though! New people are very welcome. :D
Ok thank you for the respectful response tho alot of people don't even respond to me at all!
Ok thank you for the respectful response tho alot of people don't even respond to me at all!
yes please! i'd appreciate that
yes please! i'd appreciate that
@Luminance Done! Melinda is a lovely Guardian by the way, I'm not sure if you've thought about gene plans for her yet but she looks good with a lot of different genes! :) A Night Warrior would actually make a good mate, potentially, if you want. :)
@Luminance Done! Melinda is a lovely Guardian by the way, I'm not sure if you've thought about gene plans for her yet but she looks good with a lot of different genes! :) A Night Warrior would actually make a good mate, potentially, if you want. :)
sure but she has had one clutch already,but soon will be able to mate again
sure but she has had one clutch already,but soon will be able to mate again
@Holysnacks
Can I have the male nocturne please?
@Holysnacks
Can I have the male nocturne please?
tumblr_ofnu6e5o9v1vfu9p0o1_250.png
1 2 ... 209 210 211 212 213 ... 1769 1770