Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Daily Pics of my Kitty
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 56 57
@morierrrty He's so cute. I hope that you feel better, if it's any consolation it makes me very happy to know that there is a kind human out there who posts daily pictures of his fuzzbutt cat to try to cheer people up. You are an amazing person and I hope that everything works out for you. <3
@morierrrty He's so cute. I hope that you feel better, if it's any consolation it makes me very happy to know that there is a kind human out there who posts daily pictures of his fuzzbutt cat to try to cheer people up. You are an amazing person and I hope that everything works out for you. <3
treasure_tips.gif gem_buy.gif
@PPixelNinja216

Aw thank you so much! This honestly made my day!!!
@PPixelNinja216

Aw thank you so much! This honestly made my day!!!
mori / trick | she/they | fr+3
hal_shades_small.png
@morierrrty Aww I'm glad to hear it!!
Please PM me anytime if you want to talk or make a new friend. <3
@morierrrty Aww I'm glad to hear it!!
Please PM me anytime if you want to talk or make a new friend. <3
treasure_tips.gif gem_buy.gif
@morierrrty He's so CUTE! Look at those tiny paws. It looks like he's wearing mittens. Can I please be added to the pinglist? I've been having a rough time in college so this was refreshing. (Btw, I wouldn't mind having a derg that looked like him. TuT)
@morierrrty He's so CUTE! Look at those tiny paws. It looks like he's wearing mittens. Can I please be added to the pinglist? I've been having a rough time in college so this was refreshing. (Btw, I wouldn't mind having a derg that looked like him. TuT)
[center]@LaughingZuru @Anacapri @smokingponies @wwadingwilloww @Frayxing @TawnyOwl @Touhou @Izurude @TheBeeWitch @Sorbertjiyong @Aluna @NaturallyCrazy @Musicianizing @emmmasquema @kaylavarnell4736 @TiaDaWerecat @CommanderShepard @Echofall @br1mst0ne @BezimiennyRaptor @Shippe @ScarletFairy @TwoJay @xxWolfii @LadyAru @subatomic @Eienaru @spiderweb @Wolfkeep @MagicasEsse @Decapitation @SevenEggs @SnazzyGhost @LucarioLand @florafawn @rinthesecond @VivaFariy @Takasugi @Minxwolfie @AngryPorcupine @Talismarr @Starwindrider @catdragon1234 @Sucrose @Niceshot @PPixelNinja216 @meowsee @Calyptain @DousedInPetrol @Destroya @melodlily Oliver that's my pillow! [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/e25ee5d3bf677e2079a5196d87105033/tumblr_ogpvaoZEgV1rkwvujo1_400.jpg[/img][/center]
hal_shades_small.png
Nope. Not urs. Is mine now hooman. You must pay in treats to get it back
Nope. Not urs. Is mine now hooman. You must pay in treats to get it back
For Forum games, some of my dragons are already happily mated to others, please check the description before flirting!
General Rule of Thumb is the single pringles are after Attana and those on the last page after Anberlin are up for haggling!!
[center]@LaughingZuru @Anacapri @smokingponies @wwadingwilloww @Frayxing @TawnyOwl @Touhou @Izurude @TheBeeWitch @Sorbertjiyong @Aluna @NaturallyCrazy @Musicianizing @emmmasquema @kaylavarnell4736 @TiaDaWerecat @CommanderShepard @Echofall @br1mst0ne @BezimiennyRaptor @Shippe @ScarletFairy @TwoJay @xxWolfii @LadyAru @subatomic @Eienaru @spiderweb @Wolfkeep @MagicasEsse @Decapitation @SevenEggs @SnazzyGhost @LucarioLand @florafawn @rinthesecond @VivaFariy @Takasugi @Minxwolfie @AngryPorcupine @Talismarr @Starwindrider @catdragon1234 @Sucrose @Niceshot @PPixelNinja216 @meowsee @Calyptain @DousedInPetrol @Destroya @melodlily Local cat is cute. More at 11. [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/a52dcbf172717d90b443432287a92f2a/tumblr_ogrledpG5F1rkwvujo1_400.jpg[/img][/center]
hal_shades_small.png
@morierrrty can you add Nebiros to the pinglist? He's too shy to ask himself

Also Oliver why you give us the butt. yes it is a cute butt but stil the butt
@morierrrty can you add Nebiros to the pinglist? He's too shy to ask himself

Also Oliver why you give us the butt. yes it is a cute butt but stil the butt
For Forum games, some of my dragons are already happily mated to others, please check the description before flirting!
General Rule of Thumb is the single pringles are after Attana and those on the last page after Anberlin are up for haggling!!
@LadyAru

Yes of course!
@LadyAru

Yes of course!
hal_shades_small.png
@morierrrty
Could you add me to the pinglist please? I'd love to see more of Oliver, he's so adorable. :D
@morierrrty
Could you add me to the pinglist please? I'd love to see more of Oliver, he's so adorable. :D
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 56 57