Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Metallic: A new primary gene
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77
Me: *Looks at the welcome week thing* Huh, it almost looks like that snapper has another gene, not irishim.
Me: Eh I'm probably just seeing things
Me: *scrolls down* HOLY *words I'm not allowed to say of flight rising*

I love the gene <3
Me: *Looks at the welcome week thing* Huh, it almost looks like that snapper has another gene, not irishim.
Me: Eh I'm probably just seeing things
Me: *scrolls down* HOLY *words I'm not allowed to say of flight rising*

I love the gene <3
bonsai_selkirie_1_wip_by_auricolor-dawffmd.png
@SychoET No, I get that, I don't buy gem genes very often myself- when I do buy gems I prefer to spend them on user-made accents.

But gems are what finance the site and keep it running so they do need to have some gem exclusive items and they are going to be fancier than the items you get for treasure.

But it is entirely possible to amass large amounts of gems without ever spending a penny. I've made over 2700 gems in the last *two days* alone AH selling mostly apparel & a few battle stones. All stuff I got from chests, from coli, from festivals, from Swipp, or from the treasure market place to flip for profit. And all just sitting in my hoard gathering dust.

And yes I have spent a lot of time playing to get all that stuff to sell but that's how one advances in the game. You spend time or you spend money. And there are user written profit making guides in the "Guides" section of the forums to help people learn how to make more profits in less time.

You can do it! Go bust some butt and you'll have gem genes and bog sneaks before you know it!

@SychoET No, I get that, I don't buy gem genes very often myself- when I do buy gems I prefer to spend them on user-made accents.

But gems are what finance the site and keep it running so they do need to have some gem exclusive items and they are going to be fancier than the items you get for treasure.

But it is entirely possible to amass large amounts of gems without ever spending a penny. I've made over 2700 gems in the last *two days* alone AH selling mostly apparel & a few battle stones. All stuff I got from chests, from coli, from festivals, from Swipp, or from the treasure market place to flip for profit. And all just sitting in my hoard gathering dust.

And yes I have spent a lot of time playing to get all that stuff to sell but that's how one advances in the game. You spend time or you spend money. And there are user written profit making guides in the "Guides" section of the forums to help people learn how to make more profits in less time.

You can do it! Go bust some butt and you'll have gem genes and bog sneaks before you know it!

Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
Move over iridescent and Shimmer
Move over iridescent and Shimmer
forum-sig.gif
Gosh, this is so pretty =D
Gosh, this is so pretty =D
The Hatchery Masterlist
10/10 would update again

Love the fams and the gene!
10/10 would update again

Love the fams and the gene!
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
Every update is so nice thank you,,,,
Every update is so nice thank you,,,,
So cute! Can't wait until Alloy comes out!
So cute! Can't wait until Alloy comes out!
"Oh, this gene looks like it will be great for my fandragon-" [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=9&bodygene=0&breed=3&element=3&gender=0&tert=18&tertgene=0&winggene=2&wings=57&auth=5e92e3d12bad872fda25345e245ac2c048d362ae&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=9&bodygene=17&breed=3&element=3&gender=0&tert=18&tertgene=0&winggene=2&wings=57&auth=dee20e44c99cee6bdd66f6c322d6c41b977b1e4e&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]noooo metallic why do you do the thing :c[/b]
"Oh, this gene looks like it will be great for my fandragon-"

dragon?age=1&body=9&bodygene=0&breed=3&element=3&gender=0&tert=18&tertgene=0&winggene=2&wings=57&auth=5e92e3d12bad872fda25345e245ac2c048d362ae&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=9&bodygene=17&breed=3&element=3&gender=0&tert=18&tertgene=0&winggene=2&wings=57&auth=dee20e44c99cee6bdd66f6c322d6c41b977b1e4e&dummyext=prev.png

noooo metallic why do you do the thing :c
How did I not see this till now.
How did I not see this till now.
HNGlxJS.jpgsig by Reefknot
This looks AMAZING!
This looks AMAZING!
Mux0mYv.png
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77