Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Shadow Flight Food Point Raffle! :D
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17
@Merong
Ohh yeah! There is no way I would have been able to get it that even with fondant in the time I had left. xD

Same here, I never get to make big cakes unless they're for parties or something. ^-^ Boxed and home made are good. It just depends on the cake. :D Home made cookies are the beeest though. :D
@Merong
Ohh yeah! There is no way I would have been able to get it that even with fondant in the time I had left. xD

Same here, I never get to make big cakes unless they're for parties or something. ^-^ Boxed and home made are good. It just depends on the cake. :D Home made cookies are the beeest though. :D
fvGaNKm.pngP0Gw3G1.pnglqCfcBr.pngsF4DzQ2.pngOkQ9oEg.png
*fly-by wing bumps*
*fly-by wing bumps*
You can't outrun the darkness.
9am and haven't went to bed yet... :o
9am and haven't went to bed yet... :o
The deadline is tomorrow isn't it? o3o
The deadline is tomorrow isn't it? o3o
Zayne or Drago, He/they, graphics designer, artist, writer, dragon lover!
2WpxpdQ.pnggkThUVR.pngf8Z4eyX.png
@Dragockon
Yep! Today is the last day to buy tickets. After roll over tonight I will start doing winners and such. :3
@Dragockon
Yep! Today is the last day to buy tickets. After roll over tonight I will start doing winners and such. :3
Ah, good, I need to get rid of all those hachies in my lair xD. Taking up a LOT of space...
Can't wait to see who wins~ :)
Ah, good, I need to get rid of all those hachies in my lair xD. Taking up a LOT of space...
Can't wait to see who wins~ :)
Zayne or Drago, He/they, graphics designer, artist, writer, dragon lover!
2WpxpdQ.pnggkThUVR.pngf8Z4eyX.png
I hope some people come by and get 125 more tickets, my dragon is in the fifth tier, and that will only be unlocked after 600 tickets are bought.
I hope some people come by and get 125 more tickets, my dragon is in the fifth tier, and that will only be unlocked after 600 tickets are bought.
bUUy115.png db_2_21_15_by_nightmare_moon222-d8kl57b.png 3_14_15_db_by_nightmare_moon222-d8luj0u.png db_4_11_15_by_nightmare_moon222-d8ptw3f.png db_5_9_15_by_nightmare_moon222-d8t9vby.png 8_8_15_by_nightmare_moon222-d94ytcf.png tumblr_o1veu11RHG1v5pacoo3_100.png
*Shoos @Valkyrie94 to bed*

Get some sleep!
*Shoos @Valkyrie94 to bed*

Get some sleep!
You can't outrun the darkness.
@Valkyrie94 & @SundanceDC: I'll be squeaking in just before the deadline and sending food points, treasure, and gems in payment. Thanks ^^
@Valkyrie94 & @SundanceDC: I'll be squeaking in just before the deadline and sending food points, treasure, and gems in payment. Thanks ^^
@converseburden
Yeah! One, more, person! Atleast
@converseburden
Yeah! One, more, person! Atleast
BannerSundance_zpsf83418b7.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17