Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Shadow Flight Food Point Raffle! :D
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17
@UnseelieCourt
No rest for me! I just got off work and now I've got to shower and go run some errands! :)

@converseburden
Awesome! If you miss it by a little bit it will be alright. :) I won't be super strict about it or anything. :3
@UnseelieCourt
No rest for me! I just got off work and now I've got to shower and go run some errands! :)

@converseburden
Awesome! If you miss it by a little bit it will be alright. :) I won't be super strict about it or anything. :3
fvGaNKm.pngP0Gw3G1.pnglqCfcBr.pngsF4DzQ2.pngOkQ9oEg.png
:'DDDD 13 min leftttt

@Valkyrie94
:'D If i use the box mix to make cupcakes my family seems to wolf them down lol.

hmm, I kind of want to make cookies soon... maybe during the weekend. I'm going to experiment with the speculoos spread my sister bought.
:'DDDD 13 min leftttt

@Valkyrie94
:'D If i use the box mix to make cupcakes my family seems to wolf them down lol.

hmm, I kind of want to make cookies soon... maybe during the weekend. I'm going to experiment with the speculoos spread my sister bought.
tumblr_mt5db3EVwK1si095lo2_r1_100.gif
@Merong
Ahhh! It's over! I will have to start announcing winners soon! This is exciting! ^-^

Cupcakes always get eaten here faster than cake too. I don't understand it. D: Oh yay! Make cookies and send them via Flight Rising to me! XD What spread did she buy? :3
@Merong
Ahhh! It's over! I will have to start announcing winners soon! This is exciting! ^-^

Cupcakes always get eaten here faster than cake too. I don't understand it. D: Oh yay! Make cookies and send them via Flight Rising to me! XD What spread did she buy? :3
@Valkyrie94
* A* aaa, very exciting.

Hmm, probably because it's easier to grab a single serving? Ah well, as long as it gets eaten :'D
Hmm, the label says Vermeiren Speculoos/ cookie spread. I'm currently debating over trying to use it like peanut butter in peanut butter cokies and make a cookie out of cookie spread that way ( if.. that made any sense. It's getting late... I should probably just sleep lol) :'D I'll post pictures when I actually get around to it haha.
@Valkyrie94
* A* aaa, very exciting.

Hmm, probably because it's easier to grab a single serving? Ah well, as long as it gets eaten :'D
Hmm, the label says Vermeiren Speculoos/ cookie spread. I'm currently debating over trying to use it like peanut butter in peanut butter cokies and make a cookie out of cookie spread that way ( if.. that made any sense. It's getting late... I should probably just sleep lol) :'D I'll post pictures when I actually get around to it haha.
tumblr_mt5db3EVwK1si095lo2_r1_100.gif
@Merong
It sounds yummy! :D Hopefully you make some soon! And get some sleep. xD
@Merong
It sounds yummy! :D Hopefully you make some soon! And get some sleep. xD
@PaperD
@Ryutim
@Orichella
@SundanceDC
@sonicelderwand
@1010nabulation
@Claudea
@lecanis
@Tophie
@Soulborg63
@kittenwhisperer
@Talicinx
@Efflorescent
@Tophie
@Sylvette
@oldred100
@KonoBeat
@converseburden

I just want everyone to know how I want to do prizes! I was hoping there would be enough interest that I could just draw winners until all of the prizes are gone but that's definitely not what happened so... congrats everyone! You're all winners. :) I'll be using random.org to randomly draw the order that you guys will pick your prize in. I'll be doing that a little later in the day when I can get on my laptop to get screenshots for everyone. :)
@PaperD
@Ryutim
@Orichella
@SundanceDC
@sonicelderwand
@1010nabulation
@Claudea
@lecanis
@Tophie
@Soulborg63
@kittenwhisperer
@Talicinx
@Efflorescent
@Tophie
@Sylvette
@oldred100
@KonoBeat
@converseburden

I just want everyone to know how I want to do prizes! I was hoping there would be enough interest that I could just draw winners until all of the prizes are gone but that's definitely not what happened so... congrats everyone! You're all winners. :) I'll be using random.org to randomly draw the order that you guys will pick your prize in. I'll be doing that a little later in the day when I can get on my laptop to get screenshots for everyone. :)
@Valkyrie94
Cool, thanks for running this for us. It's a shame that we didn't have more people buying tickets, we just needed 95 more tickets to unlock the fifth tier, which has my dragon in it, but oh well, maybe next time.
@Valkyrie94
Cool, thanks for running this for us. It's a shame that we didn't have more people buying tickets, we just needed 95 more tickets to unlock the fifth tier, which has my dragon in it, but oh well, maybe next time.
bUUy115.png db_2_21_15_by_nightmare_moon222-d8kl57b.png 3_14_15_db_by_nightmare_moon222-d8luj0u.png db_4_11_15_by_nightmare_moon222-d8ptw3f.png db_5_9_15_by_nightmare_moon222-d8t9vby.png 8_8_15_by_nightmare_moon222-d94ytcf.png tumblr_o1veu11RHG1v5pacoo3_100.png
Aha! Pity we didn't get more tiers unlocked, but good to see everyone's a winner here! Now to try and sell off the skydancers I had in sixth tier. Oops...
Aha! Pity we didn't get more tiers unlocked, but good to see everyone's a winner here! Now to try and sell off the skydancers I had in sixth tier. Oops...
Flying wherever the wind takes me! Every day is a new adventure!
@valkyrie94 Thanks for the raffle :)I'm a bit disappointed there wasn't more participants,we're very close to getting the 5th tier too :o At least everyone's a winner! :)
@valkyrie94 Thanks for the raffle :)I'm a bit disappointed there wasn't more participants,we're very close to getting the 5th tier too :o At least everyone's a winner! :)
Puppycat.gif
Thanks for letting us know. :)
Thanks for letting us know. :)
MulberryIri_zpsddb6920c.pngorichelle_zps9d86fcf6.png bounty_zps689b4365.png gbhdfgh_zpsbbaf0e82.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17