Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Breed: Sphiasa (Update: Ancient Breed?)
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 46 47
This is an amazing idea! It would be very cool to have these n the game! Just a few minor questions though-how would they be obtained? What would their rarity be? Maybe if they added quests or missions in Flight Rising (which in my opinion is a bit of a stretch to ask for but still worth bringing up) a Sphiasa dragon egg could be one of the rewards or possibly something you find while your on the quest? I think that would be interesting, but it's all up to you to decide how your dragon would be obtained and how rare it would be! :)
This is an amazing idea! It would be very cool to have these n the game! Just a few minor questions though-how would they be obtained? What would their rarity be? Maybe if they added quests or missions in Flight Rising (which in my opinion is a bit of a stretch to ask for but still worth bringing up) a Sphiasa dragon egg could be one of the rewards or possibly something you find while your on the quest? I think that would be interesting, but it's all up to you to decide how your dragon would be obtained and how rare it would be! :)
That's just the way the beans bake, hon.
I love it! It's similar to the site's style, but still very unique. The hatchling are adorable! Can I make a suggestion for their art? It would be adorable if their manes were a little shorter, and the orb was just protruding from the crown of their head like a lump, with the crown hugging it on top. I'm trying to imagine how their crown grows and matures... and I imagine like it's probably a major event of their life when the orb starts floating on its own.. Anyway, excellent art and concept, and I especially love the lore about their communication. Support!
I love it! It's similar to the site's style, but still very unique. The hatchling are adorable! Can I make a suggestion for their art? It would be adorable if their manes were a little shorter, and the orb was just protruding from the crown of their head like a lump, with the crown hugging it on top. I'm trying to imagine how their crown grows and matures... and I imagine like it's probably a major event of their life when the orb starts floating on its own.. Anyway, excellent art and concept, and I especially love the lore about their communication. Support!
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
Massive support! I love this breed! I would think that they would have a egg you could rarely find when scavenging or digging in a certain territory.
Massive support! I love this breed! I would think that they would have a egg you could rarely find when scavenging or digging in a certain territory.
I love these!!! Support! I love their lore, I love everything omg I want a hundred
I love these!!! Support! I love their lore, I love everything omg I want a hundred
Okay, in my opinion, this is definitely the best and most unique fan design I've seen so far. This breed looks incredible, I want 100 of 'em.
You have my support.
Okay, in my opinion, this is definitely the best and most unique fan design I've seen so far. This breed looks incredible, I want 100 of 'em.
You have my support.
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
I love this! Its such a cool idea, and works well.
I love this! Its such a cool idea, and works well.
i need something as a placeholder here, so hello
I love this design! It's very different from the already existing breeds, and I like the mammal-like characteristics. I really hope something like this becomes an actual breed!
I love this design! It's very different from the already existing breeds, and I like the mammal-like characteristics. I really hope something like this becomes an actual breed!
This is a awesome idea, I love it!
This is a awesome idea, I love it!
no support, literally just a lion with wings and not dragon-esque at all. great art and would make great adoptables but would not fit well with the site theme.
no support, literally just a lion with wings and not dragon-esque at all. great art and would make great adoptables but would not fit well with the site theme.
1145.200px.Yazi_zpsv5jd1lf8.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png xx formerly Yazi! :)
Oooo very wonderful! SUPPORTED!
Oooo very wonderful! SUPPORTED!
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 46 47