Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Breed: Sphiasa (Update: Ancient Breed?)
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 46 47
@Ink
With all of the stuff we have implemented into current lore, an orb which can sense or see objects isn't too much of a stretch. It's actually very similar to the death/storm seeker familiar.
@Ink
With all of the stuff we have implemented into current lore, an orb which can sense or see objects isn't too much of a stretch. It's actually very similar to the death/storm seeker familiar.
Ulricti%20Guard%20Banner_Horizantal_zps7fecaqu9.png
@Xumbre you're right, that's extremely true! And at least on the storm seekers, the orb appears to be a heavy indication of the creature's element.

Who knows, it seems to be for the most part something that people really like.
@Xumbre you're right, that's extremely true! And at least on the storm seekers, the orb appears to be a heavy indication of the creature's element.

Who knows, it seems to be for the most part something that people really like.
aUBv6Nx.png ... ~ Ink / fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png / all pronouns -/-/-/-/-/-/- Pinkerlocke | f2u Bio Banners
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc...ccccccccc...Inkpot Accent Shop

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
Be formless. Shapeless, like water. //
...XBYSamS.png
@Ink
Out of curiosity, if you were to assign them to a flight for their origins, where would you put them?

Edit:
Duh. Starfall Isles. Nvm.
@Ink
Out of curiosity, if you were to assign them to a flight for their origins, where would you put them?

Edit:
Duh. Starfall Isles. Nvm.
@Xumbre I actually had them in Dragonhome before but through a lot of the feedback I've been getting it just seemed best to move them :u Though personally I think their lairs make more sense in Dragonhome, even if they appear to be especially arcane.
@Xumbre I actually had them in Dragonhome before but through a lot of the feedback I've been getting it just seemed best to move them :u Though personally I think their lairs make more sense in Dragonhome, even if they appear to be especially arcane.
aUBv6Nx.png ... ~ Ink / fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png / all pronouns -/-/-/-/-/-/- Pinkerlocke | f2u Bio Banners
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc...ccccccccc...Inkpot Accent Shop

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
Be formless. Shapeless, like water. //
...XBYSamS.png
@Ink
I don't know what sorts of sensing they do with their orbs but the orbs really make me think of the Water Flight's oracles and that sort of thing. But it seems like these guys fit very well into various flights.
@Ink
I don't know what sorts of sensing they do with their orbs but the orbs really make me think of the Water Flight's oracles and that sort of thing. But it seems like these guys fit very well into various flights.
Yes, I need these. Especially since they like kinda Egyptian and I'm Obsessed fascinated with Egypt. They also look really cool. I love the dignified look the female has. Everything about them is perfection.
Yes, I need these. Especially since they like kinda Egyptian and I'm Obsessed fascinated with Egypt. They also look really cool. I love the dignified look the female has. Everything about them is perfection.
I love this idea so much - these dragons seems so much more lively! Also, sphinxes are pretty amazing >>
I love this idea so much - these dragons seems so much more lively! Also, sphinxes are pretty amazing >>
tumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco1_100.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco2_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco3_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco4_250.png
They are amazing!
They are amazing!
2KAdknV.pngpixpet_mini_sunobra_pixel.gifLshkoju.pngdragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
I love these! Much support from me~!
I love these! Much support from me~!
P5dRHZ6.png
amazing. yes.
amazing. yes.
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 46 47