Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker's Ceremony Skin Discussion
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 51 52
@BadFiction

I love glowurms! Such pretty creatures. Looking good except maybe add a bit of transitional shading towards the part of the wing that connects with the tail, it's standing out a bit much to my eye. A few seconds under an airbrush in Photoshop would do the trick. Maybe a bit of shading treatment on the orb too, it's looking a bit like a flat texture to me.

(Aaah I hope I didn't offend you I'm just trying to give helpful crits ; ^ ; Really loving the skin though)
@BadFiction

I love glowurms! Such pretty creatures. Looking good except maybe add a bit of transitional shading towards the part of the wing that connects with the tail, it's standing out a bit much to my eye. A few seconds under an airbrush in Photoshop would do the trick. Maybe a bit of shading treatment on the orb too, it's looking a bit like a flat texture to me.

(Aaah I hope I didn't offend you I'm just trying to give helpful crits ; ^ ; Really loving the skin though)
CioCFC3.png
tRvB8Xn.png
bYt72YT.png
___Art + Social Media

___Avalon Isle Hatchery
_________________________xmwjuQa.png
@Kerynean

Oh no. Criticism is welcome. I wouldn't ask if I didn't want any!

And yeah... the orb does look flat. Never even noticed. I'll tweak it at some point. Hmm wingbits. Stop being so shiny.

EDIT: I fixed the whole thing.
@Kerynean

Oh no. Criticism is welcome. I wouldn't ask if I didn't want any!

And yeah... the orb does look flat. Never even noticed. I'll tweak it at some point. Hmm wingbits. Stop being so shiny.

EDIT: I fixed the whole thing.
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Accents | Lore | Wishlist
Shame a lot of the skins will be ignored because people just found textures and pasted them on, slapping multiply or overlay onto it.
Shame a lot of the skins will be ignored because people just found textures and pasted them on, slapping multiply or overlay onto it.
@Dotty
The sumbission looks way better on the submission page than it looked on the link you posted in Plague chat. Now I must say... That it is interesting. It looks like some of the minerals too - despite it being a shiny rock thingie. xD
Like these ones - a link. And there's a pretty wiki page with blue minerals that may let it possible for you to pick a name for your skin.

@Sanrixian
I am seriously in ave over that guardian skin. Woah. It is so neat. I really like the different colour of tribal-like paintings on the dragon's skin. They also go well with the theme.
@Dotty
The sumbission looks way better on the submission page than it looked on the link you posted in Plague chat. Now I must say... That it is interesting. It looks like some of the minerals too - despite it being a shiny rock thingie. xD
Like these ones - a link. And there's a pretty wiki page with blue minerals that may let it possible for you to pick a name for your skin.

@Sanrixian
I am seriously in ave over that guardian skin. Woah. It is so neat. I really like the different colour of tribal-like paintings on the dragon's skin. They also go well with the theme.
maironbat100.png SPIRAL-septica.gif tumblr_o2njdv_YVOg1umbrmyo1_400.png 41_Septica-90.png
So i'm wanting to give this a shot if i can. I'm pretty busy with reports to write at the moment so might not have time. But i don't have any clear ideas on a theme to pick, i was thinking a male pearlcatcher with tan or browny colours but not sure beyond that... Any ideas?
I don't really want to do a gemstone one, that sort of style rarely works for me. I'm not the best artist but would be fun to try anyway.
So i'm wanting to give this a shot if i can. I'm pretty busy with reports to write at the moment so might not have time. But i don't have any clear ideas on a theme to pick, i was thinking a male pearlcatcher with tan or browny colours but not sure beyond that... Any ideas?
I don't really want to do a gemstone one, that sort of style rarely works for me. I'm not the best artist but would be fun to try anyway.
tumblr_ni3lnf1beT1u3wsjco5_r1_250.png coatl_adopt_by_resize2-d7f626m.png
@Circuitdruid

That statue is so PRETTY, omg.
@Circuitdruid

naturevs1.pngnatureshieldl.pngnature.pngnaturef2.pngnatureshieldr.pngnaturevs1.png
[quote name="Draiol" date="2013-11-18 05:12:24"]@Circuitdruid That statue is so PRETTY, omg.[/quote] @Draiol Thank you :D
Draiol wrote on 2013-11-18 05:12:24:
@Circuitdruid

@Draiol Thank you :D
@septica
thank you so much! it means a lot :3
@septica
thank you so much! it means a lot :3
ZVy3zUW.png
@Circuitdruid

That Snapperpot (flows much better of the two) is glorious! :D
@Circuitdruid

That Snapperpot (flows much better of the two) is glorious! :D
DQ9DP8W.png
[quote][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10030496/Tumble/terracotta2.png[/img][/quote] @Circuitdruid amazing skin. That cute snapper looks just like a clay figurine :D .................................... [quote][img]http://i.imgur.com/5fmi2Zu.png[/img][/quote] @Sanrixian amazing skin. ..................................
Quote:
terracotta2.png

@Circuitdruid amazing skin. That cute snapper looks just like a clay figurine :D

Quote:
5fmi2Zu.png
@Sanrixian amazing skin.

NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 51 52